Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

Ok then. I was certain that BONES protected Monsters Inc when he was at SPATR, so I assumed that the agreement was tied to SPATR as opposed to BONES as an individual (considering he as well as fellow SPATR members declared support in the Occulus incident). Can you clarify who you mean by "little_hamhead"?

Our Untouchable Nexus treaty is with BONES directly & all who wish to assist under the treaty. It activate when either side chooses to assist the other. I imagine his agreement is kind of like that.

BONES has always been a loyal ally when they haven't had conflicting treaties & even through that our treaty continues.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Untouchable Nexus treaty is with BONES directly & all who wish to assist under the treaty. It activate when either side chooses to assist the other. I imagine his agreement is kind of like that.

BONES has always been a loyal ally when they haven't had conflicting treaties & even through that our treaty continues.

You are not allied to Bones in way, shape, form or fashion that's for certain.... :ehm: Any more false claims of your ties to Bonesphere will not end well for you and will negate any sympathy any of us in Bonesphere have for you...If you wish to be considered as an ally of Bones and TAO which are inseparable and one and the same you can talk to me directly or not at all and until you come to this realization you will find no comfort here...TAO is not your ally and will NOT participate in any of your grand schemes unless we get bored and you actually come up with something legitimate for us to consider backing but your fetish for destroying your nation to settle your grudges will not be one of our endeavors... :psyduck: And your plotting with our other former allies is definitely not the way to win favor with us and caused them to lose our backing... :facepalm: Come to us straight up and leave no details out and we will consider it respectfully just like we would do for any other alliance or group... :excl:

If any treaty existed in past I told you in private weeks ago when we cancelled on animalz that we would not be allied to or connected to you in shape form or fashion, I do not remember if it was by forum PM or nation to nation... :wacko:

Edited by Stonewall14

Lol, we have a  treaty with BONES going way back. I don't know what you're ranting about.

Untouchable Nexus was named in part after him & predates your alliance by a long shot.

Consider it ended brochacho...72 hour notice and all that jazz... :v: When you tried to weasel your way into animalz when we signed ODPoAP with them plotting behind our backs to obligate us to help with your insane Goon fetish it ended any relationship we had with you and I informed you of this at that time...Bones wills it, and like I said if you wish to be considered in future for entrance in Bonesphere you know where to find me, doing it this way will win you no favor or protection... :ehm: Come to us straight up and with full disclosure or not at all... :excl:

Edited by Stonewall14

Stonewall, you self proclaimed puppet.

I find your delusions of grandeur quite funny. So thank you for the entertainment value you're adding to the thread.

Yes I am indeed a puppet and Bones pulls my strings as he is our leader and I am but the Harbinger of Doom...And you are quite welcome, I aim to please but alas I believe I have covered today's concerns and issues relating to Bonesphere and TAO so I will bid you adios until next time, as always thank you for flying Bones Planet Airlines and remember to vote... :awesome:

Lol, Stonewall you're letting your paranoia cloud your judgement.

Just Relax & my treaty isn't with you. So chill.

It is obviously not registering with you that you have no treaty at all anymore, and also in the future you WILL use the chain of command private as Boss Bones is not to be bothered with your insane clown act and is well aware of all that goes on and everything I say in regards to TAO, BPTAO, Bonesphere or whatever name you choose to use for Bones comes directly from him and has already been discussed and he has spoken on the issue...I post all links and he sees Every PM or contact we/I/TAO/etc has with other alliances...I am the Harbinger of Doom and he is Boss Bones...maybe you can google Harbinger and Boss and you maybe can comprehend better that it is not my will being done but that of the One who sent me... :ehm:

To: untouchable From: Lord Hitchcock Date: 12/16/2015 2:16:15 PM

Subject: RE: Dropping protectorate

Stonewall doesn't give us orders. You do.

We have no loyalty to stonewall, only to you.

Lol keep brown-nosing for people to save you from your own bad leadership.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Lol keep brown-nosing for people to save you from your own bad leadership.

Actually when he stuck his neck out for is during the NPO (even though we didn't ask) we pledged our loyalty to him. So when he left SPTR, our PIAT was left.

And in that regards:

He needs tech, messages me and we get him aid.

He needed members for the TAO flag, we sent members.

He wanted support with KORT, we sent support for KORT.

Now that may come as a shocker to you stonewall, but we don't like you. I know, heart throbbing.

In fact, I even considered hearing you out, until you threw a tantrum In tournament and canceled whatever it was you forged. After that, i quit paying attention to you- as quite honestly, we don't care about your alliances and merging and reforming and whatnot. It had no bearing on us.

If bones PMs us, sure that's one thing. And as I told you time and time again, we are not under your jurisdiction.

(As I've told you time and time again) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Actually when he stuck his neck out for is during the NPO (even though we didn't ask) we pledged our loyalty to him.

Like when he needs tech, or TAO needed members for their flag, or when we hit KORT. We were a PM away.

Do you know what's even more important in treaty partners? Discipline, communicating before starting wars, refraining from airing private laundry in public.

Better luck next time brochacho.

Do you know what's even more important in treaty partners? Discipline, communicating before starting wars, refraining from airing private laundry in public.

Better luck next time brochacho.

Private Laundry and contradicting Stonewall's power grab with facts are quite different.

Now, on another note, to entertain SUN, we have recieved this heart felt message:

To: kingneptune From: ericg95 Date: 12/16/2015 9:10:34 PM

Subject: Peace Time

War is upon your alliance. Your leader, Lord Hitchcock, has taken in a nation whom violated the rules of my alliance and violated the interests of other alliances and told us that we couldn't continue our wars of defense and vengeance. Lord Hitchcock has challenged us on the Open World Forum to battle, and you, the members of MI, will be tied to his actions and words of Lord Hitchcock.

If you leave MI (and send peace to any SUN nation you may be warring) or attack Lord Hitchcock yourself, then SUN will never bother you in any way and will open our arms in friendship to you.

Be warned, your leader, Lord Hitchcock, has burn many bridges and has brought you into the valley of death. Flee! Flee now and escape.

Sincerly, Ericg95 Minister of Defense from the State of Unified Nations

First order of buisness is to mail in those fun replies:

(12/16/2015 10:00:48 PM)
To: ericg95 From: kingneptune Date: 12/16/2015 9:32:45 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Time

War is upon your alliance. Your leader, Fen Dorbek, has authorized attacks on Minc nations whom he thinks violated him. He is now hell bent on offense and vengeance. Fen Dorbek has compelled us to defend ourselves, and you, the members of SUN, will be tied to his actions and words of Fen Dorbek.

If you leave SUN (and send peace to any MINC nation you may be warring) or attack Fen Dorbek yourself, then Minc will congratulate itself on its efforts in diplomacy, and chalk it off as yet another great success perhaps we'll even print this message and stick it on a wall somewhere.

Be warned, your leader, Fen Dorbek, has burned his trousers & might not be wearing any pants. Flee! Flee now and escape. Just don't come near us.

Sincerely, --- (spelled correctly this time)

Kingneptune,
Pirate.
God of the Sea.

And another:

To: ericg95 From: Hombre Sabio Date: 12/16/2015 10:41:18 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Time

I will gladly endure PZI, eat broken glass, quit all drugs and drinking, make friends with stonewall and enjoy burning in hell before I succumb to your sad and pathetic demands. See you on th battlefield you worthless PoS.

-Hombre Sabio
Monster Rogue Among Rogues

We enjoy these

You're bad and you should feel bad.

Actually we aren't 'bad'. Truth be told we were minding our own business exploring Bob. Basically we said, where haven't we been? Well, we haven't heard anything from Knights of Kni in three years- let's pay em a visit. Nothing drastically personal, just a friendly wake up call.

So then we get a SUN rouge, all of our members were at one point roughes plus it's sun.

Then stonewall does this whole parade dance, and it's like dude- chill, we are just doing our own thing.

No 'evil anti doom' plots here- just coastin Bob, raiding, visiting forums, and doing our own thing. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I will point out that MInc hasn't gone out of their way to hit a doom member or one of their treaty partners. We are cool with whatever they are doing as long as they keep doing just that.

I will also point out that SPATR can send military support to defend MInc if they want to.

Private Laundry and contradicting Stonewall's power grab with facts are quite different.

You realize that, if we were to follow your narrative, you attached my name to Stonewall's "power grab" therefore it would now be in my interest to see it succeed?

Nobody wants to be associated with a failed "power grab," after all.

I decided to use this thread as a drinking game and took a swig everytime the word Bones was written...

I tried explaining this to the Nurse pumping my stomach but I don't think she understood :(

I would love for Bone's to enter here and give his point of view on the matter, It seems Bone's two children are unable to play nice, I recall when I was four my brother was 7 and he stole one of my toys i cried for like 10 mins until my Dad sorted the mess out, I think Bone's need to come sort his children and and tell Stone to stop throwing his toys about. just due to the fact LH got the new batman mask.