Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

Since Swash Plates And Tail Rotors name is being mentioned many times here, let me clear some misconceptions:

1. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors doesn't protect Monsters Inc and moreover SPATR never protected Monsters Inc, as there was never any protectorate treaty between SPATR and Monsters Inc.

2. Swash Plates And Tail Rotors maintains Peace, Intelligence and Aid Treaty with Monsters Inc which was announced about three months ago.

3. The treaty between SPATR and Monsters Inc was (by mistake) referred to as protectorate on Monsters Inc alliance page. This was corrected by Monsters Inc upon my request.

Yes - we have treaties (MDoAP+ with Kaskus, OdoAP with NEW, PIAT with MInc and pink economic treaty known as PECS) and we protect other alliance (Badlands). All this while being protected by TAO, formerly known as BPTAO. I don't see why would any announcement granting us protection possibly interfere in any way with any of our treaties.

Thank you for your response and clarification,rip minc.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for all the tough talk about knowing bones and SPATR.

IKR he gives all new meaning to alligator mouth and hummingbird backside... :ehm: What is he going to go out swinging with? Cms? He is the biggest tough guy below 1k NS in all of planet bob... :v: No wonder he is allied to Methmouf lmao... :facepalm:

Edited by Stonewall14

Truthfully, does anyone really know BONES and SPATR? SPATR just seems to have an aura of mystery around it, so it is plausible that Hitchcock could have gotten that conclusion, I mean... think about the whole Oculus Incident.

Sounds like you wish to join Minc? :awesome: Word to the wise for old times sake, it is not a good career move to smack talk Bones who is deeply entrenched in Doomsphere and backed by Doombirds....it makes you really look like a tool trolling allied alliances and leaders but that is what your good at right? :facepalm:

I hereby put TOA under the protection* of the LPC.

*Protection remains optional & only if I feel like it.

Now grow TOA, you have our recognition as a fledgling alliance & we may back you if you make the right enemies. In the mean time all we can offer is nuclear fallout.

you are precious

Sounds like you wish to join Minc? :awesome: Word to the wise for old times sake, it is not a good career move to smack talk Bones who is deeply entrenched in Doomsphere and backed by Doombirds....it makes you really look like a tool trolling allied alliances and leaders but that is what your good at right? :facepalm:

Not really, is it really smack talk when how SPATR operates is a mystery (as it appears to be to other individuals as well). Blind support is a dangerous thing and while Lord Hitchcock has done some bad things, I do not believe that he was ever protected by Together As One (or whatever the AA is now) but was under the assumption that he was protected by SPATR as well as other people around here. There is a difference between "trolling" and giving constructive feedback and/or criticism, the question really lies however on how the other party receives it. Most are highly receptive, the minority seem to throw temper tantrums.

Can we focus on the OP guys which is Minc losing their protectors yet again?

Naturally, the SUN/MI conflict should probably be taken to another thread and I reckon one of the sides in that will go ahead and post that. The TAO protection seems to be the main point of contention as it seems that Monsters Inc had no idea that TAO had become the new protector and honestly I can't see any declaration stating otherwise.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127745-monsters-incorporated/

Bones was indeed protector of Minc and when TAO merged with Bones in Blood Pack and we became just TAO with Bones as our leader we in fact did protect Minc...Where the little mouse is confused is TAO before it merged into BPTAO had an ODPoAP which was cancelled almost immediately but with the merge we became allies once again as their protector...It makes little difference as any illusion of protection for Minc is null and void and they are indeed on their own unless you count lpcn lol... :facepalm: I understand it is hard for little_hamhead and you to grasp this concept but it is what it is... :ehm:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127954-blood-pack-is-backwatcha-gonna-do-when-we-come-for-you/?p=3423348

We do not do non aggression pacts or cease fires..All attacks on BPTAO or our allies will be answered with nuclear option and total erasing of all you love and hold dear....You people have been chosen to reveal the fearsome Power that is Blood Pack...Together As One We Strike! ODPoAPs with FtW, DS, SnX, Cobra and AniMaLz...Protectors of Minc and CoN

little_hamhead had no problem with us protecting him then... :v:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127954-blood-pack-is-backwatcha-gonna-do-when-we-come-for-you/?p=3424280

Merger announced... :ehm:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127944-together-as-one-doe-and-treaty-announcements/?p=3422710

granted announcements on the issues were not made solely for these purposes so I can see the confusion it might have caused in our early days of our name changes etc....I figured we had enough announcements in OWF that we do not to announce every time Bones farts as we are not attention seekers nor do we try to clutter the OWF with announcements every other day...I have also stated and announced numerous times that Bones put me in charge of running his and TAO's affairs so I do in fact speak with the full authority of Bonesphere and I do in FACT run the show... :smug:

Edited by Stonewall14

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127745-monsters-incorporated/

Bones was indeed protector of Minc and when TAO merged with Bones in Blood Pack and we became just TAO with Bones as our leader we in fact did protect Minc...Where the little mouse is confused is TAO before it merged into BPTAO had an ODPoAP which was cancelled almost immediately but with the merge we became allies once again as their protector...It makes little difference as any illusion of protection for Minc is null and void and they are indeed on their own unless you count lpcn lol... :facepalm: I understand it is hard for little_hamhead and you to grasp this concept but it is what it is... :ehm:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127954-blood-pack-is-backwatcha-gonna-do-when-we-come-for-you/?p=3423348

little_hamhead had no problem with us protecting him then... :v:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127954-blood-pack-is-backwatcha-gonna-do-when-we-come-for-you/?p=3424280

Merger announced... :ehm:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127944-together-as-one-doe-and-treaty-announcements/?p=3422710

Ok then. I was certain that BONES protected Monsters Inc when he was at SPATR, so I assumed that the agreement was tied to SPATR as opposed to BONES as an individual (considering he as well as fellow SPATR members declared support in the Occulus incident). Can you clarify who you mean by "little_hamhead"?

I think it's more a case of recommending that SUN and / or Monsters Inc start a new thread about their war rather than a case of backseat management. Makes things easier to track, no?

I would request that you use the almighty Google to review the definition of War, and then rephrase your complaint.

Ok then. I was certain that BONES protected Monsters Inc when he was at SPATR, so I assumed that the agreement was tied to SPATR as opposed to BONES as an individual (considering he as well as fellow SPATR members declared support in the Occulus incident). Can you clarify who you mean by "little_hamhead"?

I was not referring to you as it was for your buddy L_H...And FTR all Bones treaties remain intact except the obvious ones that have been cancelled and my comments about SPATR were correct as well as we maintain a close relationship with SPATR as announced and when I say Bones said Gus said such and such it is gospel and means SPATR said it, we cannot be expected to drag in our allies and friends everytime just to please the trolls and peanut gallery, in future may I suggest instead of calling me a liar and making themselves look foolish "they" should in future verify it first before running their mouths, but then again that would be the smart thing to do and lazy blow hards cannot be expected to do such things... :psyduck:

We have Google Plus and Google Chrome from whom to consult from. As it stands, I don't believe I need to rephrase my complaint at all.

Clearly you think that Monsters Inc is powerful enough to constitute as worthy of declaring official war. Monsters Inc isn't hardly a valid alliance, with it's leadership consisting of a troll and only three big hitters. Not to mention it's basically just a gathering of rogues playing house with each other for laughs. For Christs sake, our former member is their strongest member, and we've pushed him into anarchy and beyond long before any of the rest of us declared. So if you believe this fits your definition of war, you need a new dictionary.

That flag is hideous, get Hershey to get you a proper one.

Now you hurt my feelings... :( Lol it looks cool to me maybe you should visit Dixie Cove and smoke the peace pipe with me and you will see it in different light... :awesome:

6506d28e-fa6a-439f-a504-3228ba076eda_zps

Due to unanimous opinion we will go with this one... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

Clearly you think that Monsters Inc is powerful enough to constitute as worthy of declaring official war. Monsters Inc isn't hardly a valid alliance, with it's leadership consisting of a troll and only three big hitters. Not to mention it's basically just a gathering of rogues playing house with each other for laughs. For Christs sake, our former member is their strongest member, and we've pushed him into anarchy and beyond long before any of the rest of us declared. So if you believe this fits your definition of war, you need a new dictionary.

Nah, Article VI Section I of your charter mandates that you post a Declaration of War and I quote:

The Triumvirates, and Ministers may ask for a DoW at anytime. To issue a DoW all Triumvirates and a Majority of the Ministers must agree to do so. This process is only necessary if the alliance that will be attacked has 5 or more members.

As Monsters Inc has 5 or more members, it constitutes activation of the process. Wars have already been declared in-game, so may as well make an official declaration of war thread. I have used your alliance's definition, you might want to update that if it is no longer valid.

An exchange of weaponry on the battlefield, whether one side out-classed or not, is still a war. Regardless if you're too full of yourself to consider them a legitimate alliance. They meet every standard of an alliance, their NS matters not to this. 

Back to your exchange. This section of the peanut gallery needs more popcorn.