Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

Yeah you wouldn't want to have a "pussy" as protector...disregard the fact I have fought in 185 wars and every war ever in past 8 years or whatever and never mind I have 3 to 1 damage ratio and almost 9 million casualties most of which came from 10k and below NS and most while having 0 back up fighting entire AAs on my own...yeah I am a pussy alright... :awesome: Bones and the rest of TAO are all pixel huggers who hide from wars like me... :rolleyes: And we must answer every punk who calls us out otherwise we are pussies in your mind... :v: 

That's an awful lot of talk for someone who tucked his tail and ran at the thought of a duel.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually my exact words were, 'you're right stonewall, let it be openly known that it's okay to call TAO pussies'

... And of course you get all psychotic, thump your chest and say oh do you want a bunch of pussies to protect you?

Then you ramble on about how you are not a puss... Even went the I'm plotting with franz Rebel and Staccs route...

And no, I didn't call you a pussy... Although now that you've mentioned it..

blah blah blah little man, go find a week old noob to terrorize as that is all your good for other than spilling the beans and spying on everyone....You begged me to get PPO to let you off the hook and I'm here to tell you I hope you do not get peace and us and our allies stand ready to help anyone that has a problem with your AA... :ehm:

That's an awful lot of talk for someone who tucked his tail and ran at the thought of a duel.

I have ran nowhere, you do not dictate terms to me or TAO and I told you leave your alliance and I will definitely attack you, until then or until we hear back from your govt., you can run your motor mouth all you want...nobody likes you or your friends...your just a rogue infidel so act like one and come at me brah and cease all your flapping of your peen holster... :v: Your nada to us, just a big mouth rogue... :psyduck: 

I have ran nowhere, you do not dictate terms to me or TAO and I told you leave your alliance and I will definitely attack you, until then or until we hear back from your govt., you can run your motor mouth all you want...nobody likes you or your friends...your just a rogue infidel so act like one and come at me brah and cease all your flapping of your peen holster... :v: Your nada to us, just a big mouth rogue... :psyduck: 

You had implied you wanted a peice and not the other way round and I've have given you the golden opportunity, but you refuse to take it. So no I don't have to do anything but wait until you grow a pair.

Its going on nearly 4 days since you apparently went crying over the thought of a duel to my government and I've heard nothing yet. Are they too busy laughing over your crying about a duel against a statistically weaker opponent to have a word with me or you just talking out of your arse like usual?

Nobody likes me, but yet I have friends...did you think before speaking?

You aren't a worthy target to go rogue on, its much more fun watching you have a breakdown on the forums and appear weak to the world. :)

You had implied you wanted a peice and not the other way round and I've have given you the golden opportunity, but you refuse to take it. So no I don't have to do anything but wait until you grow a pair.

Its going on nearly 4 days since you apparently went crying over the thought of a duel to my government and I've heard nothing yet. Are they too busy laughing over your crying about a duel against a statistically weaker opponent to have a word with me or you just talking out of your arse like usual?

Nobody likes me, but yet I have friends...did you think before speaking?

You aren't a worthy target to go rogue on, its much more fun watching you have a breakdown on the forums and appear weak to the world. :)

Your nada but a low rent roll and bottom feeder just like your friends and pet animals and nobody cares what you think, I don't cry about anything and instead try to conduct myself and our alliance in a professional manner while sometimes acting up....You are mistaken I said nada about wanting a duel to anyone, that's all your thoughts and I am never in PM so perhaps it is you that needs to grow a pair instead of running your peen holster in forums... :ehm: All I did was said the truth when you came in here trolling us and talking smack about how you claim you whopped up on Doom and made them cry and sanction you etc. blah blah blah...I also said it was not me who fought you and you in fact did get staggered and pummeled by Ghos7 and Lord Hershey and others who you claim to have smashed etc then you fled animalz AA and ran back to Invicta...nobody has claimed you cannot fight but you are a coward and stay in your comfort zone where you can hide with your wonders and WC and prey on less prepared foes...grow a pair and grow and come play with the big boys instead of sitting at your level in lower teirs... :v:

Edited by Stonewall14

Actually you originally brought up all those events and not me in some strange attempt at insulting.

But that is a lot of words for someone scared of a duel.

You wanted a piece, not me. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand? You don't publicly imply you wanted a fight and then expect the other person to declare now do you? Nut up or shut up.

Edited by the rebel

Your nada but a low rent roll and bottom feeder just like your friends and pet animals and nobody cares what you think, I don't cry about anything and instead try to conduct myself and our alliance in a professional manner while sometimes acting up....You are mistaken I said nada about wanting a duel to anyone, that's all your thoughts and I am never in PM so perhaps it is you that needs to grow a pair instead of running your peen holster in forums... :ehm: All I did was said the truth when you came in here trolling us and talking smack about how you claim you whopped up on Doom and made them cry and sanction you etc. blah blah blah...I also said it was not me who fought you and you in fact did get staggered and pummeled by Ghos7 and Lord Hershey and others who you claim to have smashed etc then you fled animalz AA and ran back to Invicta...nobody has claimed you cannot fight but you are a coward and stay in your comfort zone where you can hide with your wonders and WC and prey on less prepared foes...grow a pair and grow and come play with the big boys instead of sitting at your level in lower teirs... :v:

That's it... One more peep out of you and I'll have to dust off the old microphone for another episode of 'Monsters Inc News'

Don't test me...

Actually you originally brought up all those events and not me in some strange attempt at insulting.

But that is a lot of words for someone scared of a duel.

You wanted a piece, not me. I don't know how hard it is for you to understand? You don't publicly imply you wanted a fight and then expect the other person to declare now do you? Nut up or shut up.

more blah blah blah..I specifically said if you doubt we will honor our treaties to try us...you turned it into come sell down duel me parade and attack me...you also brought up the fighting Doom part not me and I was there watched the whole thing play out when they got on you... :ehm:

That's it... One more peep out of you and I'll have to dust off the old microphone for another episode of 'Monsters Inc News'

Don't test me...

keep digging harder brochacho... :ehm:

But I'm glad you have just called your allies cowards. That's hilarious as those players you mentioned did sell down to fight non nuclear nations in the lower strength ranges and your here calling them cowards.

Hold your tongue friend before you end up with no friends.

keep your tongue out of my ass and you can continue to run off at the mouth and try to twist stuff I say, but the fact remains you are a low rent troll and you are a coward not I..i am doing what I am supposed to do, you are the one bad mouthing your allies not me...you should really consider going back to animalz where you belong, I'm sure they will need you and there you can attack whoever you want to if I remember correctly or man up and come get you some of Dixie...I am not in PM and have no force field around my nation... :psyduck:

So you can't nut up or shut up.

All fear the Harbinger of handbags.

were you thinking out loud? Here I made a bump for your BeBes in animalz fer ya... :awesome: Now can we be frens? :ehm:

therebel

also I thought we were friends, why when you was in animalz you named yourself Harbinger of Doom? Is that it brochacho u hate us cuz u ain't us? :blink: If you wanted to join us and be Harbinger of Doom, all you had to do was ask... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

were you thinking out loud? Here I made a bump for your BeBes in animalz fer ya... :awesome: Now can we be frens? :ehm:
therebel

also I thought we were friends, why when you was in animalz you named yourself Harbinger of Doom? Is that it brochacho u hate us cuz u ain't us? :blink: If you wanted to join us and be Harbinger of Doom, all you had to do was ask... :awesome:

Coming from the person who isn't even backed by DK? It's hilarious for you to say 'us' when you burnt that bridge and even talked about building a sphere without their backing, and that still bothers you that they won't let you have easy power, after that mental breakdown you had because of your low self esteem and franz- even though you would be taking out of the same cookie jar as they are. Who would DBDC back? Hershe's word or dumbwalls word?

TL:DR TAO is a house of cards. They want allies they can use at their beck-n-call. They can't do anything and you're better off signing DK before Stonewall (depending on his meds). BONEs wanted stonewall to build a sphere, and lesson learned: this is why you don't take your local Wal-Mart greeter and make him head management over night.

And thank you franz, Rebel, and Staccs for 'operation dumbwall'- we succeeded in our evil plot to make him look like a pussy

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Dude, real talk. the rebel is a hard brother for real. He didn't think twice.

You like it when rebel is hard don't you little bottomboi tier mighty mouse warrior? You and Hitchacock are twins and are destined for no wonders, no tech, no infra or cash for lyfe...you guys are the heroes we all need...o/ I salute you and the rest of your band of runts... :awesome:

Coming from the person who isn't even backed by DK? It's hilarious for you to say 'us' when you burnt that bridge and even talked about building a sphere without their backing, that still bothers you that they won't let you have easy power, after that mental breakdown you had because if your low self esteem and franz- even though you would be taking out of the same cookie jar as they are. Who would DBDC back? Hershe's word or dumbwalls word?

TL:DR TAO is a house of cards. They want allies they can use at their beck-n-call. They can't do anything and you're better signing DK before Stonewall (depending on his meds). BONEs wanted stonewall to build a sphere, and lesson learned: this is why you don't take your local Wal-Mart greeter and make him head management over night.

And thank you franz, Rebel, and Staccs for 'operation dumbwall'- we succeeded in our evil plot to make him look like a pussy

LH we have never seen eye to eye really for no fault of yours i just didn't like you, However I am slowly changing my view point on that somewhat and your statements and little fights with Stoneball crying has made me laugh quite abit the last few days, So thank you :D

Also I thought we were friends, why when you was in animalz you named yourself Harbinger of Doom? Is that it brochacho u hate us cuz u ain't us? :blink: If you wanted to join us and be Harbinger of Doom, all you had to do was ask... :awesome:

That is funny as I never knew you had that title until you messaged me about it, but as proven you're not fit to hold that title as you're the harbinger of handbags.

hqdefault.jpg

Now you actually going to do something? As I'm a busy man and can't wait all day for you to grow a pair.

What are you harbinger of doom or harbinger of handbags, you decide.

Mods may be all dressed up for the holidays, but at least one of us has time to check in here.

Especially now, but in general too, there is no good time for name calling.   

Namecalling
Excessive or unqualified name calling is not allowed in IC forums; name calling should also never make up the bulk of a post.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum-21/announcement-22-cyber-nations-forum-rules/

I've seen a lot of name calling recently in this thread.  Tone it way down.