Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

Stonewall14's getting the hang of it. Best to ignore the trolls like Margrave said, and operate from the shadows.

roger that wilco...although I must admit it was fun giving them back their own medicine and the only people I see complaining never have a positive word to say about anything I or TAO does and constantly troll us as well...So to hear I am annoying them is no skin off me and is even more amusing to me and I got quite a few compliments for my comical images and lots of laughs which after all was my intention...For whiny asses who have been victimized by "raids" to complain makes it even more comforting as that is ALL they will ever do is run their mouths... :smug:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so there's no confusion Stonewall communicates with me everyday.

Every thing he has said comes from me.
We want new allies and they don't want MI and others that have caused problems.
I still like MI but we have different goals.
TAO wants to be recognized as it legitimate Alliance with many powerful allies.

So do this mean you officially cutting all tires with Minc?.

So do this mean you officially cutting all tires with Minc?.

they will still have spatr to defend them.

Stone, please stop the all the chest thumping and calling out a member of one of DK's allies. I will appreciate it if you will use the proper diplomatic channels to settle this matter instead of out here. Merry Christmas to all and the peace pipe will be passed around shortly.

they will still have spatr to defend them.

Stone, please stop the all the chest thumping and calling out a member of one of DK's allies. I will appreciate it if you will use the proper diplomatic channels to settle this matter instead of out here. Merry Christmas to all and the peace pipe will be passed around shortly.

I haven't called out anyone as anyone can clearly see...if saying if you doubt we will back our treaties is calling people out then I indeed call anyone out to test us...SPATR will not defend Minc on that you are wrong also...I have used the proper diplomatic channels and have been responding only to almost a weeks worth of insults and trolling,,, :psyduck: My pm to his govt has not been opened in 5 days and no sign of them in irc on repeated attempts...It is only my respect for the fact they are allied to DK as to why we haven't answered with force of arms even after numerous insults, spy attacks and repeated attempts to get me to attack an Invicta nation... :blink:

Stonewall respect for Invicta? Don't make me laugh let's go back to what started your circus:

Not very "together as one" when you all hold optional treaties. More like "together when feel like it". :p

My very first comment and was being pretty flippant.

Lol you do realize the name of the alliance is Together As One, and is this how Invicta views their treaty with Doom? You will honor it if you feel like it? Do not judge us by your standards and set of morals when it comes to your treaties brochacho because we have proven over and over again our treaties get honored regardless with our war for animalz being a shining example...If you doubt us why don't you try us and see what happens tough guy? :ehm:

And your very first reply.

You see, you called into question Invicta treaty stance, so much so that Doom Kingdom had put you straight.
You did all the escalating and I was just replying to them, you got in over your head and came out the loser.

Merry Christmas handbag.

If that is the case, it might be worth implementing an alternative representative here so that the ability to gain new allies won't be constricted by ill-thought remarks. At present, your current representative is burning more bridges than building and with their current pace, it might result in potential allies simply stonewalling any attempts at diplomacy undertaken by Together As One.

[B]they will still have spatr to defend them.[/b]

That is a piat and spatr will not be riding to their rescue. Minc will be on the hook to make this right.

It's a blessing, stonewall has turned that sphere into a toxic dump, and we are better off not being associated with him.

Clearly you reject the fact that all I have done is carry out Bones' direct orders and none of it is my doing....your just afraid to criticize him directly but it is wasted effort as you burned the bridge we rebuilt and there is no more wood to build another one... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

Clearly you reject the fact that all I have done is carry out Bones' direct orders and none of it is my doing....your just afraid to criticize him directly but it is wasted effort as you burned the bridge we rebuilt and there is no more wood to build another one... :ehm:

This is a semi true statement. You blame your inability to capture the hearts of PPO, TCA and kashmir because of m inc- you clearly believe that securing treaties falls on the shoulders of m inc being tied (reluctantly) to TAO. I simply haven't the time lately to tell bones how you are using whatever Meatshields you want as treaties.

he hasn't read you comments of \)$: DK if they don't support you. So you better keep sucking up to them so that they back you

Your a self centered messenger boy who can't get anything done- you have no power, and you aren't getting any friends because of your impulsiveness- and your lack of respect to whoever you are trying to sign. You're a control freak. And M Inc doesn't want that. So again, a blessing. We still hold BONEs in high regards, and we still hold a piat with sptr (who even offered us aid). So frankly, it is a weight off our shoulders to not have to be associated with your failed work. In time, you'll be booted or try to work agaisnt DK and people will get tired of your beyond character pictures and low life personality Edited by Lord Hitchcock