Together As One Communique

Stonewall14

I'd hate to call anyone that supports Hitchcock an idiot, so instead I'll just call them misinformed. Stonewall is probably as fed up as I am with Hitchcock. Hitchcock disrespected my Imperial Minister when we took a polite gesture by informing them of our wars with our former member, whom we declared on when he violated our rules and attacked our members, and asking for permission to continue our fights. We were informed that we had to cease our wars by Hitchcock, so I got into contact with Sgt Gus asking for his help with his unruly protectorate. SPATR has shown nothing but support for SUN in this incident, and I now have great respect for Sgt Gus and the members of SPATR. Mind you we continued our attacks despite Hitchcocks asinine request that we back off.

If Hitchock wants to act like he can handle SUN and it's allies without any support, let him try.

I wouldn't tell people you are from SUN (just a tip)

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have dealt with Fen back when I was in Riot Society. I have no respect for SUN

Kind of like how the majority here don't respect you or Monsters Inc? You talk big, but all you do is talk. Maybe you're a mixture of smart and dumb, you keep mouthing off to the wrong people but you don't attack them. I mean, Monsters Inc is clearly not strong enough to handle a war right now, especially without protection or allies. Maybe I should be applauding you for not declaring on anyone, and getting wasted by even an alliance like SUN.

Kind of like how the majority here don't respect you or Monsters Inc? You talk big, but all you do is talk. Maybe you're a mixture of smart and dumb, you keep mouthing off to the wrong people but you don't attack them. I mean, Monsters Inc is clearly not strong enough to handle a war right now, especially without protection or allies. Maybe I should be applauding you for not declaring on anyone, and getting wasted by even an alliance like SUN.

We attack plenty. Don't you worry about us. In fact, I think we lasted longer (and with less tears) against kashmir and 9 other alliances than you did against kashmir and Java house Leaugue.

Save your rhetoric for the annual 'Neutral LARPing Leaugue' Edited by Lord Hitchcock

We attack plenty. Don't you worry about us. In fact, I think we lasted longer (and with less tears) against kashmir and 9 other alliances than you did against kashmir and Java house Leaugue.

Save your rhetoric for the annual 'Neutral LARPing Leaugue'

I mean, all 8 active members of you must be ready to handle all 43 active members of us. No wonder you guys lasted longer, Kashmir was too big to down-declare on you! Talk to me again when you're a real threat, instead of just a mouth with no teeth.

I mean, all 8 active members of you must be ready to handle all 43 active members of us. No wonder you guys lasted longer, Kashmir was too big to down-declare on you! Talk to me again when you're a real threat, instead of just a mouth with no teeth.

Don't hit the door on your way out.

I'd hate to call anyone that supports Hitchcock an idiot, so instead I'll just call them misinformed. Stonewall is probably as fed up as I am with Hitchcock. Hitchcock disrespected my Imperial Minister when we took a polite gesture by informing them of our wars with our former member, whom we declared on when he violated our rules and attacked our members, and asking for permission to continue our fights. We were informed that we had to cease our wars by Hitchcock, so I got into contact with Sgt Gus asking for his help with his unruly protectorate. SPATR has shown nothing but support for SUN in this incident, and I now have great respect for Sgt Gus and the members of SPATR. Mind you we continued our attacks despite Hitchcocks asinine request that we back off.

If Hitchock wants to act like he can handle SUN and it's allies without any support, let him try.

We appreciate your situation and you have TAO's full support and I always liked SUN as it was my very first alliance where I was DMoD some 7-8 years ago...o/ SUN Let us know if you need anything at all as it appears we have a mutual rabid dog problem that needs putting down once and for all, whether it takes months or years to do so...We will most certainly join you in ridding planet Bob of these terrorists shortly...You have my word on that, which is golden :awesome: :war: :nuke:

Edited by Stonewall14

If it's your alliances door, I wouldn't have to worry. It'd just fall apart the second I tapped it.

That door would fall apart.... Laughing at your 84k casualties. Glad to see SUN brought about their finest warriors to the big boy table.

That door would fall apart.... Laughing at your 84k casualties. Glad to see SUN brought about their finest warriors to the big boy table.

LOl the big boy table? :v:  Says the little runt with all of 99 infra... :lol1:

We appreciate your situation and you have TAO's full support and I always liked SUN as it was my very first alliance where I was DMoD some 7-8 years ago...o/ SUN Let us know if you need anything at all as it appears we have a mutual rabid dog problem that needs putting down once and for all, whether it takes months or years to do so...We will most certainly join you in ridding planet Bob of these terrorists shortly...You have my word on that, which is golden :awesome: :war: :nuke:

Your word is golden alright. Glad to see SNX helping you out.

What's this? A log drop!?

(Lord Hitchcock)
xanth is linked to TCA, SNX is TCA, where does the bonesphere stand with that headache?

(Stonewall)
I assure you that I am wwith you on that and will not engage in any wars on the side of those two whiny bieach trolls...Our treaty with SnX is optional and none of them came when asked to due to dislike for animalz, so should the occasion arise we will use same reason to not help militarily due to our disdain for those putried solus...xD TCA immediately scoffed when asked for volunteers even tho TDE has hard feelings towards KoRT, he would not help or ask for volunteers so same goesd for all of TCA...I'm debating hitting Vosunda who rogue attack Hailtoking(was gonna join our war today after collection) in Dk, then hit LSF and Sparta so I had Sir Kindle kick him out...
Doom Squad helped with target list and volunteers as did DK so I will volunteer to help Isolatar take this rogue gewn down to the little leagues with my wrc asnd tech...xD
I think we can work togetbher amd coordinate the spread of Bones dominance amd get our prospective alliances geared up for the next one pump chump...;) What say ye?

-----

Yeah.... No. Doesn't sound like bones dominance, sounds like you using your 'allies' and 'friends' for you own wet dream (hence why you confused 'golden' with the color of your own piss) Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Your word is golden alright. Glad to see SNX helping you out.

What's this? A log drop!?

(Lord Hitchcock)
xanth is linked to TCA, SNX is TCA, where does the bonesphere stand with that headache?

(Stonewall)
I assure you that I am wwith you on that and will not engage in any wars on the side of those two whiny bieach trolls...Our treaty with SnX is optional and none of them came when asked to due to dislike for animalz, so should the occasion arise we will use same reason to not help militarily due to our disdain for those putried solus...xD TCA immediately scoffed when asked for volunteers even tho TDE has hard feelings towards KoRT, he would not help or ask for volunteers so same goesd for all of TCA...I'm debating hitting Vosunda who rogue attack Hailtoking(was gonna join our war today after collection) in Dk, then hit LSF and Sparta so I had Sir Kindle kick him out...
Doom Squad helped with target list and volunteers as did DK so I will volunteer to help Isolatar take this rogue gewn down to the little leagues with my wrc asnd tech...xD
I think we can work togetbher amd coordinate the spread of Bones dominance amd get our prospective alliances geared up for the next one pump chump... ;) What say ye?

-----

Yeah.... No. Doesn't sound like bones dominance, sounds like you using your 'allies' and 'friends' for you own wet dream (hence why you confused 'golden' with the color of your own piss)

Nice editing job, it won't help you one bit L_H your fate is sealed in Doom... :ehm: It's also no secret as I already told TDE and co. I would not fight to defend or attack for TCA since they refused to help or ask for volunteers and it's also a known fact that I do not care for trolls or that I will not fight for them besides the fact I have no treaties with them... :psyduck:

Edited by Stonewall14

(Lord Hitchcock)

Still with this? Get me name out of your mouth already or finally declare on me. Either way this level of obsession is borderline stalking.

Nice editing job, it won't help you one bit L_H your fate is sealed in Doom... :ehm:

I will be more than happy to screen shot it you rat.

Oh wait, you left that conversation and I can invite participants. If there is any question to the authenticity, send me a pm and I will be more than happy to invite you to observe how low stonewall's IQ really is. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

All this talk and all those open war slots. For the love of god, put up or shut up. It is sad to see what drivel the OWF has fallen to. I can only pray that there is a death star in orbit around planet bob.

I know, we're just a 9 man AA. And according to Stonewall we are 'free to war'. He's got his 'golden word' with SNX, support of TAO, and love from SUN.

How many more 'treaties' does he need to 'purge' us from Bob in his 'months to years' timeline. We must be a pretty big threat...

I'm more than convinced that you don't realize what's coming to you. I honestly hope that realization hits you like a brick real soon.

Good luck phasing us. With members having over 16 million casualties- we still pack a big punch. This isn't our first rodeo young grasshopper. Edited by Lord Hitchcock