Shielded from the Dark Lodgers who can't ride the Sandstorm into the Atlantic Breeze without bumping into GOONs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got myself a good one, actually. I might recommend you find yourself one that doesn't keep you at war indefinitely!

how was yours? your time in R&R was... yawn... yawn some more... going to sleep...ZZZZzzzzz...ss....

Despite the war with GOONS & me being sanctioned black many times due to them; I've decided to deny requests for sanctions on GOONS.

The LPC is a party of principle, even when dealing with GOONS; I can't break from the principles which make the LPC what it is.

The greatest part of this community is we decide what comes next, whether exciting, boring, and the exciting possibilities are endless. Even if sometimes apathy is allowed to drive the narrative into a undesirable environment, the players can change that atmosphere with a simple change of attitude.. We can see a new influx of enthusiasm, as alliances band together to help elevate newer nations with aid rather than purposely keep them poor.

The aid programs have existed forever to get nations able to buy wonders within a month of playing and an economy who can sustain continued monthly wonder purchases afterward. The gap between newer players and older players isn't so wide, its just a matter of connection. Does it sound good for nations who have hoarded billions to let it all disappear when they go inactive & let everything they built up becomes pointless? I think that is a terrible way to end a long career, those older nations should volunteer to contribute aid to help new nations growth & create a more positive environment. Many alliances like to play the bad guy (or just are); however those of us who want to see justice should not fear assisting anyone in need. The positive impact of helping others who need it can extend well beyond this world; as they become more generous in all aspects of their life as a result.

GOONS have chosen pure destruction on their way out, rather than using their saved up wealth to help others. This fight with GOONS is just another bump in road, then we can move on to greater things.

Edited by Sephiroth

Despite the war with GOONS & me being sanctioned black many times due to them; I've decided to deny requests for sanctions on GOONS.

The LPC is a party of principle, even when dealing with GOONS; I can't break from the principles which make the LPC what it is.

The greatest part of this community is we decide what comes next, whether exciting, boring, and the exciting possibilities are endless. Even if sometimes apathy is allowed to drive the narrative into a undesirable environment, the players can change that atmosphere with a simple change of attitude.. We can see a new influx of enthusiasm, as alliances band together to help elevate newer nations with aid rather than purposely keep them poor.

The aid programs have existed forever to get nations able to buy wonders within a month of playing and an economy who can sustain continued monthly wonder purchases afterward. The gap between newer players and older players isn't so wide, its just a matter of connection. Does it sound good for nations who have hoarded billions to let it all disappear when they go inactive & let everything they built up becomes pointless? I think that is a terrible way to end a long career, those older nations should volunteer to contribute aid to help new nations growth & create a more positive environment. Many alliances like to play the bad guy (or just are); however those of us who want to see justice should not fear assisting anyone in need. The positive impact of helping others who need it can extend well beyond this world; as they become more generous in all aspects of their life as a result.

GOONS have chosen pure destruction on their way out, rather than using their saved up wealth to help others. This fight with GOONS is just another bump in road, then we can move on to greater things.

Spoken like a true hero of the community. One who helps others and advocates freedom. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I've got myself a good one, actually. I might recommend you find yourself one that doesn't keep you at war indefinitely!

To each his own, I for one prefer indefinite war, that is why I am with Monsters. 

War Well.

I just wanna say that it feels good watching you sit in peace mode as I'm shredding your allies. Choosing your own self preservation over helping your friends and the people who trusted you to lead them, that is the first truly libertarian act you have ever committed. I'm proud of you.

I just wanna say that it feels good watching you sit in peace mode as I'm shredding your allies. Choosing your own self preservation over helping your friends and the people who trusted you to lead them, that is the first truly libertarian act you have ever committed. I'm proud of you.

I'm not in peace mode, funny you would say that when you went into peace mode 2 days before i did & just came out yourself.

That's cute hippie because our only complaint is running out of targets. I saw we gave you a nasty flesh wound by that picture you posted at m inc headquarters. Get used to it and quit whining

That's cute hippie because our only complaint is running out of targets. I saw we gave you a nasty flesh wound by that picture you posted at m inc headquarters. Get used to it and quit whining

you're running out of targets because most of your members have quit or been knocked out of our range.

you're running out of targets because most of your members have quit or been knocked out of our range.

None have- All of our members are accounted for- speaking if, where have all the goons people gone? Every week it's less and less.

You make this sound like a difficult war fur us- compared to our last year, this is a walk in the park

None have- All of our members are accounted for- speaking if, where have all the goons people gone? Every week it's less and less.

You make this sound like a difficult war fur us- compared to our last year, this is a walk in the park

if this is a walk in the park i can't imagine how badly you lost your last war.

The correct answer is that there are 13 GOONS nations on the AA and they are involved in 20 active wars.  Monsters, Inc is involved in 1 (one) of those wars.

Lots of talking Lord Hitchcock, but you're a bit lacking on the engagement ends of things.

We're just hanging out. Couple of us hopped n the Kort war- goons isn't active enough for a thrill. Just passing the time

Then clown car couldn't continue their practice of revising history....over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

How's the retirement home we put you in?

...beside the daily male nurse sponge baths you now endure, LOL Edited by Lord Hitchcock

How's the retirement home we put you in?

...beside the daily male nurse sponge baths you now endure, LOL

Do to drought conditions in the Kashmir sphere region, we fired the nurses and do it ourselves. It's team building, or at least that's what Smurth keeps telling me.

The correct answer is that there are 13 GOONS nations on the AA and they are involved in 20 active wars.  Monsters, Inc is involved in 1 (one) of those wars.

Lots of talking Lord Hitchcock, but you're a bit lacking on the engagement ends of things.

This is a war of endurance & being overly rushed on having everyone engaged at all times can backfire.

Total contribution is much more relevant than a snapshot of active wars at any single point of time; this war has went on for quite a while already. I think you're well aware Monsters Inc have been launching a lot of wars.

Edited by Sephiroth