Shielded from the Dark Lodgers who can't ride the Sandstorm into the Atlantic Breeze without bumping into GOONs

Welcome to the War, its a pleasure to be fighting alongside everyone from the previous war we were in. The only thing more fun than destroying some GOONS is destroying GOONS in good company.

o/ Monsters Inc

o/ Confederatio Aesir

o/ Limitless Nexus

o/ SPATR/Badlands

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the War, its a pleasure to be fighting alongside everyone from the previous war we were in. The only thing more fun than destroying some GOONS is destroying GOONS in good company.

o/ Monsters Inc

o/ Confederatio Aesir

o/ Limitless Nexus

o/ SPATR/Badlands

you should probably tell your allies to stop making donations on my behalf then. it's not really conducive to destroying me.

you should probably tell your allies to stop making donations on my behalf then. it's not really conducive to destroying me.

With all the money you dump on me, your money has been going down fast enough either way.

Poor Meth, still hoping someone will fight his fight for him.

Actually it was you guys attacking another ally which brought them in, you're good enough at making more enemies I don't even need to ask. I'm just getting my causalities up as I grind down that warchest of yours, my nation had to already be very small to even fight you. So its not like I've lost anything, Last I spied on you which was probably a few months ago by now, you had 500m on hand. With the constant money you've been spending on spy ops, spies, infra & everything else; its just a matter of time before you're finished.

Edited by Sephiroth

not enough money to pay your bills apparently.

That you guys have been able to keep me staggered, while declaring freely, for as long as you have I think shows you guys have enjoyed a numbers advantage over me for quite a while. Although with me not having the chance to collect, you can only lose money fighting me & all it will take is 1 aid package for me to gain an edge over you. Also it doesn't look like you'll have the advantage in numbers anymore.

I think in the last round you might of said something similar (or another GOONS member) before I got an aid package that same day & proceeded to out-damage you heavily that round. I imagine things will go similar this time, as long as I can utilize my aid slots I never go to broke to put some damaging blockades & attacks on you guys. The money I lose is minuscule. With how many months I've been at constant war, I don't sweat small details. I'm actually glad you attacked, jerkdotwad got boring beyond blockading him after he decided to stop collecting taxes in order to prevent me from getting any loot. With you in the mix, this round will become a lot more profitable soon.

The experience I've been getting from all these wars means I can buy all best generals many times over if I want. :P

Edited by Sephiroth

Yes, yes, your not being able to do anything and burning up all your money as soon as you get it is winning somehow. Up is down, etc. etc.

Going from what you had last time I gathered intel, I've destroyed at least 1/10th of your cash reserves in just spy ops alone. (Destroyed at least $50m in destroy money ops on you alone, when you started with a little less than 500m at the start.  If you think 38.6% penalties on all those tax collections you have saved up is worth giving me a very short shortage of cash, then I think it was well worth it as well. As you might realize, what I care more about than my own nations condition is the damage done to yours. You're losing a lot more money than me with almost all your actions & I measure success by cutting down how long you can afford your wasteful spending.

To: jerkdotwad    From: Sephiroth    Date: 11/19/2015 10:15:07 PM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 3.23%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 38.6%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

You don't have infinite money and you're burning through your supply fast, which is what I like to see. :D

Edit: Actually make that over 42%, using your tactic you could end up collecting 0% on your next collection when you might need it.

To: jerkdotwad    From: Sephiroth    Date: 11/20/2015 12:03:02 AM

Subject: Naval Blockade

Message: A naval blockade has been placed against your nation. This blockade will reduce your next tax collection by 4.35%. Together with any previous blockades your next tax collection will be reduced by a total of 42.95%. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Also of course my prediction with Chae was correct, already he's out-damaged and donated another $2m today towards the cause of purging the GOONS.
Edited by Sephiroth

Also of course my prediction with Chae was correct, already he's out-damaged and donated another $2m today towards the cause of purging the GOONS.

well i either give it up to you or the nation 3x my size. thankfully i know you'll immediately blow it on infra and tech, which will get nuked away before the day is out. the other person might use it wisely.

Edited by Chae Yeong

well i either give it up to you or the nation 3x my size. thankfully i know you'll immediately blow it on infra and tech, which will get nuked away before the day is out. the other person might use it wisely.

I'm used to long wars and spent that $2m before I even got nuked on spies. When the enemy, on days like this, lose 20 spies and kill none of mine in 2 failed assassinations; that is a win for me without needing to even spend money on the attacks. I'm used to fighting long wars which are much more expensive for the enemy in their losses.

With you guys harrassing the lower tiers of alliances who don't have the nuclear nations needed in that range, we're doing a lot of alliances a favor dealing with you. I don't expect this to end quickly with how much money a few of you have on hand despite being in the micro tier, but fighting for months without a warchest and hurting the enemy more than what it costs me is something I'm pretty good at. When an enemy appears, I don't mind fighting  Fighting can be more fun than peace if you know you're fighting an enemy who deserves everything you throw at them & who will attack more innocent people if somebody doesn't face them.

you are bragging about having a grand total of 5 successful spy ops in three rounds of war. Congrats, I guess. Then bragging about when the other person doesn't have an occasional successful spy op about how smart you are at everything.

actually, I don't want to go through the rest of your nonsense that's literally the opposite of reality spun to make you into the moral victor no matter what happens - I'm just going to tell you to shut up methrage from now on.

Shut up, Methrage.

Yes, yes, your not being able to do anything and burning up all your money as soon as you get it is winning somehow. Up is down, etc. etc.

You post this, then I explain how you're constantly burning through way more money for what I spend...

you are bragging about having a grand total of 5 successful spy ops in three rounds of war. Congrats, I guess. Then bragging about when the other person doesn't have an occasional successful spy op about how smart you are at everything.

actually, I don't want to go through the rest of your nonsense that's literally the opposite of reality spun to make you into the moral victor no matter what happens - I'm just going to tell you to shut up methrage from now on.

Shut up, Methrage.

Then you throw a hissy fit over me pointing out how faulty your claim was, since you just want to stroke your ego this war with no one responding to your absurdities.

For every dollar I burn through, you've burned through many times as much. By a large margin as well. That isn't bragging, its pointing out why your comment was wrong. I was only doing spy ops for one round on you, so if I start them up again I can start reducing you the same rate as then.

Don't post if you don't want your flaws pointed out. I realize backing your claims and providing any substance beyond insults when responded to is hard for you, which is why I rarely respond to you...

Except you keep making posts in direct response to my posts, meaning its you who is unable to shut up in this back and forth you keep trying to start between us (Then claim the opposite)

Although with you nothing surprises, you've never tried to make any sense in your position or actions; which is why I still believe force is all you really understand & you'e going to need to hit rock bottom.

Edited by Sephiroth

You post this, then I explain how you're constantly burning through way more money for what I spend...

Then you throw a hissy fit over me pointing out how faulty your claim was, since you just want to stroke your ego this war with no one responding to your absurdities.

For every dollar I burn through, you've burned through many times as much. By a large margin as well. That isn't bragging, its pointing out why your comment was wrong. I was only doing spy ops for one round on you, so if I start them up again I can start reducing you the same rate as then.

Don't post if you don't want your flaws pointed out. I realize backing your claims and providing any substance beyond insults when responded to is hard for you, which is why I rarely respond to you...

Except you keep making posts in direct response to my posts, meaning its you who is unable to shut up in this back and forth you keep trying to start between us (Then claim the opposite)

Although with you nothing surprises, you've never tried to make any sense in your position or actions; which is why I still believe force is all you really understand & you'e going to need to hit rock bottom.

Shut up, Methrage

• 2 weeks later...

you said you weren't broke, you don't even have the 10m to burn.. waste of an op that

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ameroca. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $9,743,777.45 in enemy money reserves. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

you said you weren't broke, you don't even have the 10m to burn.. waste of an op that

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Ameroca. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy $9,743,777.45 in enemy money reserves. Although the mission was a success your spies were caught, 20 spies were killed, and your identity has been publicly revealed.

He did have some cash during his career of fighting non nuclear nations with his nukes. Amazing what has happened to his cash reserves when he has to fight nuclear nations.

Heh, you've suffered the equivalent of 20 spy ops in a couple hundred days. Talk about owned.

edit: I'm sorry, it was a couple hundred. gomen nasai

You had $500m  when I first spied you, you've lost a huge amount in destroyed money ops by me on you & your many ops on me where you'll be lucky if we both lose 20 spies. You've spend many millions on dead spies you've had to replace constantly & you not holding back on any spending except when it comes to a navy. That allows me to blockage you a lot, which gets me navy xp at least & destroys your collections  The money you've lost fighting me isn't even compatible to losses I've taken in all our wars. Your predicable end is coming closer.

The progress on how fast you've declined has been even better than expected. Radistan doesn't do plane or ground attacks at lot; so he must be running low as well. He has just a little bit more than you when I spied him a few months back. Chae is pretty much broke. You guys have done 2 spy ops on me a day, everyday we've been fighting; however it doesn't change that you've lost way more than me on those. You pay money for chance to kill 20 spies, with most the time it either failing or failing with your spies dying; or if you are successful you lose the same amount of spies.

Edited by Sephiroth

You had $500m  when I first spied you, you've lost a huge amount in destroyed money ops by me on you & your many ops on me where you'll be lucky if we both lose 20 spies. You've spend many millions on dead spies you've had to replace constantly & you not holding back on any spending except when it comes to a navy. That allows me to blockage you a lot, which gets me navy xp at least & destroys your collections  The money you've lost fighting me isn't even compatible to losses I've taken in all our wars. Your predicable end is coming closer.

The progress on how fast you've declined has been even better than expected. Radistan doesn't do plane or ground attacks at lot; so he must be running low as well. He has just a little bit more than you when I spied him a few months back. Chae is pretty much broke. You guys have done 2 spy ops on me a day, everyday we've been fighting; however it doesn't change that you've lost way more than me on those. You pay money for chance to kill 20 spies, with most the time it either failing or failing with your spies dying; or if you are successful you lose the same amount of spies.

this is a factual statement. Plus i keep him nuked daily..