Shielded from the Dark Lodgers who can't ride the Sandstorm into the Atlantic Breeze without bumping into GOONs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monsters Inc is doing planet Bob a favor. There seems to be confusion about whether GOONs exists or not. It is with full action that Monsters Inc breaks them down to the point of removing all doubt that they no longer exist.

I can only hope that through the warm words between GOON's involuntary leader, Ameroca, and Monsters Inc- that they one day see the light, and accept Methrage as their savior.

IF you really wanted to do planet Bob a favor step down or disband, The only reason you act like you are something is due to your link to Bone's, with out Bone's you are nothing and would be rolled by so many, but Bone's wont hold your hand for ever, he like the rest of Bob will get sick of you and then give the green light for you to be put down.

tbh that says more about the cowardice of their enemies more than anything else

Not really, Bone's and others are linked to many powerful alliance that would pretty much rip any alliance top teir apart, thats the only reason NPO and Co. ran like scared sheep, however if bone's washed his hands of this little group how long do you think it would be before NPO rolls them.

One thing I do know is NPO never forgets, I swear they write everything down and wait and soon Minc will find out thats fact, right now i am not sure who i hate more NPO or Minc due to Hitchcock

Not really, Bone's and others are linked to many powerful alliance that would pretty much rip any alliance top teir apart, thats the only reason NPO and Co. ran like scared sheep, however if bone's washed his hands of this little group how long do you think it would be before NPO rolls them.

One thing I do know is NPO never forgets, I swear they write everything down and wait and soon Minc will find out thats fact, right now i am not sure who i hate more NPO or Minc due to Hitchcock

This is a beautiful statement, and I think what you fail to understand is that we are here to stay and the only reason I've seen you before is that you pop up and wash your 2 cents into our activity.

TL;DR I don't care what you have to think, if you think you can manage to roll us- then work your magic. Bottom line is that I don't think you truly understand survival on this planet... just sit and bark and wait for orders.

Sheep.

I am as well. Are you going to ignore it, Hitchy?

I will do this as well.

Bring it on toddlers.....let's burn some of your nations down......unless of course you are just full of slimy talk and are skeered to walk the walk. Monsters are paitently waiting for your next move.  Snorrrre....

Edited by Hombre Sabio

Bring it on toddlers.....let's burn some of your nations down......unless of course you are just full of slimy talk and are skeered to walk the walk. Monsters are paitently waiting for your next move.  Snorrrre....

I'm fairly certain that even if they wanted to, they couldn't hit anybody in MI, given the perpetually wrecked state of MI nations.

Big words from a completely broke nation who couldn't even inconvenience the people he does manage to hit.

Shouldn't you be busy celebrating another useless birthday?

I'm happy for my buds at R&R, but I'm no longer there. That said, 9 years is impressive, though I'm sure your Neanderthal brain is more concerned with that bright, hot stuff than with happenings in alliances that actually matter.

I'm happy for my buds at R&R, but I'm no longer there. That said, 9 years is impressive, though I'm sure your Neanderthal brain is more concerned with that bright, hot stuff than with happenings in alliances that actually matter.

you sure left a mark there