Shielded from the Dark Lodgers who can't ride the Sandstorm into the Atlantic Breeze without bumping into GOONs

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are we pathetic worthless nerds, or are you really eager to recruit us into your alliance?

I mean that seems to be a mixed message to me, unless you are saying you're an alliance of pathetic worthless nerds.

so are we pathetic worthless nerds, or are you really eager to recruit us into your alliance?

I mean that seems to be a mixed message to me, unless you are saying you're an alliance of pathetic worthless nerds.

both. for us it's a win-win.

either we get active nations who like to do evil things or we get to destroy nations.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

It's a shame you don't know what a functioning alliance looks like.

And neither GOONS is an alliance, both are disbanded.

When I was new to this game, the concept was unfathomable, but now I'm starting to see it.
I just think you guys obviously share some sort of comradery and are very much coordinating your attacks (as you have done against us in the past). This I think, can more than justify others who play this game to treat you as an "actual alliance". Like I said, i'm fairly new so I'm not sure if a DoE was ever drafted for your current in-game AA, but you lot definitely act like a functioning alliance. Edited by General Kanabis

Coordinating a war effort doesn't make you an alliance.

-Game Info.
"Alliances - Alliances are player created groups managed outside the game. Alliances offer player protection during wars, organized strategies in game, increased player interaction, and often offsite forums and communities of their own."

Coordinating a war effort IS part of it, as can be seen. I can however, agree that it isn't the ONLY thing that makes you an alliance. If you can negate their status as a real alliance based on the fact that only one or two components located on the Official Information Page are not present within their current structure, then by following your logic, I can just as easily negate their status as "not a real alliance" based on the same observations, only in a reciprocated manner.

We don't even really coordinate a war effort. I don't care about Fark, some other guys did, those guys hit Fark. I don't care about NPO, some other guys did, those guys hit NPO. I wanted to hit Methrage, so I did. Another guy did, too, so he did.

When Kashmir negotiated peace for COBRA, Sir William talked to each individual attacking you guys, not an alliance representative.

The only thing we really share is that we came from the same alliance before it disbanded.

Also, tone down the rhetoric in an attempt to seem logical, it just makes you verbose and overwrought in a very grandiloquent manner.

We don't even really coordinate a war effort. I don't care about Fark, some other guys did, those guys hit Fark. I don't care about NPO, some other guys did, those guys hit NPO. I wanted to hit Methrage, so I did. Another guy did, too, so he did.

When Kashmir negotiated peace for COBRA, Sir William talked to each individual attacking you guys, not an alliance representative.

The only thing we really share is that we came from the same alliance before it disbanded.

Also, tone down the rhetoric in an attempt to seem logical, it just makes you verbose and overwrought in a very grandiloquent manner.

Me tone down for you.
This good?
This simple enough?
Me no want impress no one.
Me just use words me learn from books me read in prison.
Me sorry if me seem exaggerated in communications involving a nation simulation.
Me is bad boy.
You forgive?

Monsters Inc is doing planet Bob a favor. There seems to be confusion about whether GOONs exists or not. It is with full action that Monsters Inc breaks them down to the point of removing all doubt that they no longer exist.

I can only hope that through the warm words between GOON's involuntary leader, Ameroca, and Monsters Inc- that they one day see the light, and accept Methrage as their savior.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

how many destroy land ops have you sent them

We have resorted to destroying CMs to really send them a message that we aren't messing around.

In your case specifically, there wasn't anything left :/ Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Me tone down for you.
This good?
This simple enough?
Me no want impress no one.
Me just use words me learn from books me read in prison.
Me sorry if me seem exaggerated in communications involving a nation simulation.
Me is bad boy.
You forgive?

Hilarious General, 10 points.

More honest, but still too belaboured. 4/10

This is rather pessimistic, I apologize that Hombre nuked the roses you planted this summer outside of your palace, and moving forward I hope that we can express open dialogue amongst each other and the community on harnessing this horrific GOONs purge in a more appropiate and hilarious manner. Edited by Lord Hitchcock