Under New Management

mznS4a6.jpg?1

Since reythegreat has resigned as the head honcho of Los Pollos Hermanos in search of saltier pastures, I have decided to carry on the affiliation in his "honor".  And with my first act as the newly christened Head Cook, I hereby decry that the nation of Neo Uruk, ruled by Rey the Great, is hereby banished from the affiliation indefinitely.  Enjoy your prison camp food you wench.

Edited by MitchellBade

This is both pleasing and confusing. The alliance running as intended.

As the late great Colonel Sanders once said, "I am too drunk to taste this chicken". Such blessed is our chicken and we shall fry all those who question the extra crispiness of our poultry delights.

We would like to also extend an nutritional update.  Our chicken comes fresh from the southern border and by no means is tainted with anything inhabited from a supernova nor with the chemical X. In fact, the only thing that is X-related around here is the fine and eloquent brassieres of our XXX servers. 

Edited by MitchellBade

I literally only remember your name because of how mad you were 2 years ago.

At least you're consistent.

awwww coming from someone who still to this day is irrelevant and at the bottom of the barrel in this game while Im back home in R&R and back into my old position. I stand up here and look down at you, chax, BFF, LPH and i am like...well.... lol

i feel pretty good. 

awwww coming from someone who still to this day is irrelevant and at the bottom of the barrel in this game while Im back home in R&R and back into my old position. I stand up here and look down at you, chax, BFF, LPH and i am like...well.... lol

i feel pretty good.

Wanna compare queries per day? I'll even filter out people who aren't gov for you :^)

also, comeback to "wow you're literally still on this shit" is to confirm that you are, in fact, incapable of overcoming whatever the hell I even did to your dumb ass in the first place. Edited by Neo Uruk

i feel pretty good. 

In all fairness, Rey's been pretty relevant lately. Whether people will admit it or not. 

Wanna compare queries per day? I'll even filter out people who aren't gov for you :^)

also, comeback to "wow you're literally still on this !@#$" is to confirm that you are, in fact, incapable of overcoming whatever the hell I even did to your dumb ass in the first place.

You didnt do anything to me actually except hurt yourself in the long run. Im just shocked your still the same miserable person. 

You didnt do anything to me actually except hurt yourself in the long run. Im just shocked your still the same miserable person.

Er, how did I hurt myself in the long run?

I literally don't even remember anything about you except you were always angry as shit.