DOE/DOW CN-Rangers

Thorgrum

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, the guys in kashmir, while annoying me by calling you a woman, have given a pretty good response to your OP that you've pretty much completely ignored. i've never been so mad about anything here that i straight up deleted a forum account and this seems like a monumental waste of everyone's time.

Members called you out for acting like a prima donna so you deleted your forum account. I afforded you courtesy you didn't necessarily deserve and asked you a couple weeks ago what your intentions were but since you were still apparently butthurt you ignored me. So yes, you were removed from our AA, you were essentially ghosting it at this point.

We were dealing with an angsty female all along here, go figure.

That guy, that guy acting like a prima donna, say it isn't so, there's no way after reading that OP this guy has any sort of ego or did anything annoying

I'm pretty sure it's all your fault and you were just picking on captain humble

Anyway they already called in someone else, hopefully stripes wont have to disband like its predecessor they really arent very good. Either way the long term strat begins to work once you get to the lower ns range. Thankfully my choice of target allowed them to stagger, which enables my strat to come to fruition sooner. There really are some extremely bright individuals still on our planet, its a wonder why its contracting so rapidly, lol. 

3 months from now, you will have moved on. 

More of the same from Thorgrum, self-proclaimed supergenius and master tactician.  Christ man we deal with people pledging eternal jihad against us on a daily basis and some of us have been dealing with it for half a decade if you count our time in goons. 

No one cares!

More of the same from Thorgrum, self-proclaimed supergenius and master tactician.  Christ man we deal with people pledging eternal jihad against us on a daily basis and some of us have been dealing with it for half a decade if you count our time in goons. 

No one cares!

First off, loving the new signature, secondly I don't think many people really understand that when they do this, all they do is train our members in how to fight top tier nations and just give us free publicity. All publicity is good publicity.

tbh, the guys in kashmir, while annoying me by calling you a woman, have given a pretty good response to your OP that you've pretty much completely ignored. i've never been so mad about anything here that i straight up deleted a forum account and this seems like a monumental waste of everyone's time.

That depiction of events presumes one side of the story is 100% accurate, it isnt. Nor is it completely false. The fact they need to use that material speaks volumes to their charecter, I mean I spent months on their forums have you seen me make any reference to it and what I witnessed there about other peoples behaviors? Believe me there is plenty to pull from. 

Thats not how I roll, but I dont begrudge them their approach have at it I say. I cant be convicted in the court of public opinion when that court holds no sway over me personally. Now I am not as delusional as say a methrage but Im not a victim of worry over what other people think. Regardless, I was removed from the AA unjustly, IMHO, rather than take it like most every other ruler on our planet I decided to do something about it and put my pixels where my mouth is. I posted the thread in anticipation of a future of event that may or may not come to pass that might extend me a measure of manuevre later. Thats really it, if people believe this thread to be something other than that thats fine. 

I dont know what I am doing anyway, I dont know anyone in CN and havent a clue as to how to execute this circumstance going forward. 

Edited by Thorgrum

Go home Thorgrum, you're drunk.

I'm sober now though. 

When is the next "we dont care" post? Its very convincing when they post this in reply, you know to something they dont care about. Brilliance personified. 

Two months from now you'll be in the next global conflict and I will still be there hitting Kashmir, doing damage and, no one will care.  :smug:

I'm sober now though. 

When is the next "we dont care" post? Its very convincing when they post this in reply, you know to something they dont care about. Brilliance personified. 

Two months from now you'll be in the next global conflict and I will still be there hitting Kashmir, doing damage and, no one will care.  :smug:

It's true, you'll be there, training our 5-10K kids, and we won't care. Brilliance personified indeed.

Thats not how I roll, but I dont begrudge them their approach have at it I say. I cant be convicted in the court of public opinion when that court holds no sway over me personally. Now I am not as delusional as say a methrage but Im not a victim of worry over what other people think.

The fact is you are basically doing the same exact thing he did, except for the fact that he really was unjustly attacked while you were only rudely booted from the AA you were squatting. I can see you taking offense, and certainly it's common courtesy to send at least one HEY THERE MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE YOUR AA BEFORE WE DO IT FOR YOU message and a little time to respond first. But you chose war while war was forced on us, and you fulminated against us as subhumans, and still try to pretend you are better than us.

I dont know what I am doing anyway, I dont know anyone in CN and havent a clue as to how to execute this circumstance going forward. 

It's not as easy as I made it look, but if you are determined and stick with it I'm sure you'll figure it out.

The fact is you are basically doing the same exact thing he did, except for the fact that he really was unjustly attacked while you were only rudely booted from the AA you were squatting. I can see you taking offense, and certainly it's common courtesy to send at least one HEY THERE MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE YOUR AA BEFORE WE DO IT FOR YOU message and a little time to respond first. But you chose war while war was forced on us, and you fulminated against us as subhumans, and still try to pretend you are better than us.

It's not as easy as I made it look, but if you are determined and stick with it I'm sure you'll figure it out.

There is one critical difference between methrage and I, I am not under the illusion that by any measurable gauge I could possibly win a war against an alliance. However, for me I have very little left to extract from the experience overall so at the end of the day I can say I acted on an injustice as I see it. Many have come and gone and cant even say that. Methrage, much like yourself cling to this notion of relevance and some quasi political posturing. 

I hold no such illusion. The fact is, this will be on page 2 soon enough. I will be in the weeds of NS 30-15K ish and with my warchest and wonders there will be very few who will be able to statistically defeat me in combat unless its 2-3 on 1. Either way I'll linger but I wont be on here every god dam half hour pontificating about how Ive won, how I will win or how some grevious injustice was done to me by a multitude of alliances like you and methrage. I will simply just do damage as long as I can as well as I can then *poof* I go away. 

Now that can be a year from now mind you, but all that can be avoided when Kashmir accepts the generous surrender terms I have offered in the opening prose. 

Thorgrum this war is really about your strong dislike to Sirwilliam you tried once to get him removed from leadership of Kashmir and failed, you then deleted your forum account and cut yourself off from us after that. Now Sirwilliam has kicked you from the AA you have deiced to try to remove him as king of Kashmir this time with military force. I supported Sirwilliam in your failed attempt to remove him has alliance leader and I will support him now. 

The long-winded nonsense sure is charming, Thorgrum, but once you feel adult enough to give up the "One man PERMA-WAR starts now, accept my surrender terms lulz" bit feel free to actually account for the fact that you resigned your membership by deleting your forum account and for the fact that you ignored my PM weeks ago where I asked you what your intentions were.

In the meantime, you're butthurt about what exactly?

Shocking reply I didnt expect anything of this vein. *shrug* we'll see.

Shocking reply. Given the sum total of your posts on our forums were about your intellectual superiority, self-declared arrogance and intransigence, and subsequent strings of vulgarities levied against alliance-mates for perceived slights of all sizes, I didn't expect anything of this vein from you either. *Shrug* we'll see.

I'm no noob, and this is far from 'the' old school definition of a rogue.

Thorgrum is a very grumpy and unpleasant individual without established treaty ties. That does not bode well for him, but it does not actually make him a rogue by "the old school definition" in the minds of anyone who can distinguish between old school and late-middle school Ivan. Ivan didnt speak for everyone then, and his over-the-top irrationality certainly does not constrain us now.

The definition I wrote is literally the opposite of irrational...

Rogue has always meant whatever the people in power say it means. 

At its very core, everyone agrees a single guy nuking without an AA backing or recognizable reason for doing it is a "rogue."  Beyond that, "rogue" has meant anything and everything in every stage of history.  I was sanctioned and exiled from Black plus PZIed for "political roguery" because I sent "vote for XYZ" spam to one AA in the Dark Confederate bloc causing the bloc's actual candidate to lose (and I am still super awesome for that stunt), then a second AA in the bloc lied and said I spammed them, too, and had me sanctioned—hundreds, maybe over 1000 people have been labeled "rogues" for reasons just as ludicrous and even more stupid.  GOD once ZIed a nation for "roguery" because it dared to nuke them during a 3:1 tech raid.  etc etc ad nauseum.

Edited by Schattenmann

Thorgrum this war is really about your strong dislike to Sirwilliam you tried once to get him removed from leadership of Kashmir and failed, you then deleted your forum account and cut yourself off from us after that. Now Sirwilliam has kicked you from the AA you have deiced to try to remove him as king of Kashmir this time with military force. I supported Sirwilliam in your failed attempt to remove him has alliance leader and I will support him now. 

This comment really goes a long way in explaining the decline of our planet. When you basically have a group of friends accumulating on an AA for a social group. Literally minimal thought into what happened or understanding of how political simulations are actually played.

Next time start a facebook group. 

Edited by Thorgrum