DOE/DOW CN-Rangers

Thorgrum

Post in the wrong embassies.

Thats one way. However they must be mad about something. I mean a one man alliance which they dont care about makes it into their signatures it would seem to me a nerve has been hit. It sucks for them I guess, I mean what better confirmation of facts than affirming the psychology. Why else would they go to such trouble over me? Certainly after dealing with me on their forums they know I cant be shamed and would use it to my advantage but correctly articulating its cause. 

Im starting to feel bad for them, slightly. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone want to count up how many times Kashmir has mentioned my name in this conflict while trying to compare me to Thorgrum in some way, despite me being uninvoled?

Although by now it seems clear Thorgrum is no longer a rogue by any measure.

How is Thorgrum not a rogue?

I have a valid CB, and have created an alliance. 

Now people believe what they want, Im not going to argue on and on about what is and what is not a rogue but you or anyone else saying it over and over again does not make it accurate. 

Terms have been given, I am willing to negotiate I am benevolent after all. Besides they recruited me they made me apart of their alliance and I fulfilled what I was asked to do per my application. They broke the "contract" for lack of a better term. I did them a favor by leaving the forums as it was a circular conversation with closed minded bafoons (see margrave), to continue to embarass them with flawless logic wasnt in either of our long term interest. 

So I resolved it. At no time after my departure did I contact anyone to troll, argue or insult. I logged in fully prepared to defend the AA if needed, they kicked me which I dont dispute is there right but its certainly a valid reason to attack given the circumstances. This isnt 2008, our world has contracted, in a shrinking world the individual willing to act is empowered. The evidence speaks for itself, look at the attention one person generates. 

I think even SirWilliam spoke with Thorgrum on equal footing, recognizing him as an alliance. Also under the Libertarian Party Manifesto, he would not be considered a sanctionable rogue. Only on those who would use the Senate Seat itself to commit rogue attacks would justify the Sanctions being used against them.

If you're applying a different meaning to rogue, then its your words versus his.

Edited by Methrage

Methrage once again thank you for the support. It would be an honor for me if you were to take up the mantle and engage Kashmir in meaningful discussion. 

Nothing would give me more pleasure then for them to address you directly and engage, given their stance prior. I think it would be yet another great example of their consistent logic and overall stellar approach to illustrating their intellectual superiority. 

Again, thank you.  :D

Edited by Thorgrum

Methrage if you sign a treaty with Thorgrum I think I would be more likely to see him as an alliance. Until he has that actual tie, he launched his attacks as a rogue and should be considered one.

Thorgrum, I agree with junka. Look at the bright side, signing with Methrage will make your Alliance look better than have you signed with SNX

Thorgrum, I agree with junka. Look at the bright side, signing with Methrage will make your Alliance look better than have you signed with SNX

I always look at the bright side. The scenario at present is a cant loose for me. Send me the documents, I'll sign it ! 

Methrage if you sign a treaty with Thorgrum I think I would be more likely to see him as an alliance. Until he has that actual tie, he launched his attacks as a rogue and should be considered one.

You guys can hit him with whatever military force you want, if you really feel it necessary to entangle SNX with affairs of no benefit to SNX. I'm sure he's prepared for anything which can be thrown at him.

However he's not a rogue in the sense he should be sanctioned. He is not a threat to the Brown Team & I'm against sanctioning "rogues" of his type regardless of who they are fighting. If an alliance the size of Kashmir needs to have a single nation handicapped with sanctions despite all their other advantages over him to win; then there is no sportsmanship or fun. Maybe they don't deserve to win then either.

Natural Selection

My "entanglement" has to do with a lawful request from Kashmir to sanction a rogue. You ideological statements contradict that.

Let me get on the record here before this gets to muddy. I understand sanctions as a tool of war, Ive advocated it for years and still do. Terming it a sanction on a rogue would be inaccurate because you dont have complete information. At a minimum what you have is one side of the story. As a senator its your right to do the sanction, you wont hear any crying from me about it but selling yourself short by making an absolute proclamation of the situation not only is a disservice to you but to those who voted for you. 

You agreed with our platform & have known what it was before you took over SNX.

My sympathy for your ideals does not extend to starting a sanction war if a rogue is sanctioned. Thorgrum split from a recognized alliance and indirect ally of mine to attack said alliance. He also has no treaty with any recognized alliance as of yet. These qualities are universally recognized as roguery and I don't see what was wrong about supporting my alliance's senator's acceptance of Kashmir's request.

This has had no issues on any sphere except brown where candidate sigrun complained about it and you publically question its legitimacy. Thus if any implied sanction war were started in the future it will not be SNX that was the aggressor. Edited by Immortan Junka

My sympathy for your ideals does not extend to starting a sanction war if a rogue is sanctioned. Thorgrum split from a recognized alliance and indirect ally of mine to attack said alliance. He also has no treaty with any recognized alliance as of yet. These qualities are universally recognized as roguery and I don't see what was wrong about supporting my alliance's senator's acceptance of Kashmir's request.

This has had no issues on any sphere except brown where candidate sigrun complained about it and you publically question its legitimacy. Thus if any implied sanction war were started in the future it will not be SNX that was the aggressor.

I never said a sanction war would be started over a rogue being sanctioned. We can disagree without going to war.

I think your definition of rogues and everyone elses differ. Just because he is on a one man AA, posted a DoW. Does not make him an alliance in virtually everyones eyes and it does not qualify him from not being a rogue.