DOE/DOW CN-Rangers

Thorgrum

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So unjust that you were booted off an AA of an alliance you voluntarily left when you deleted your forum account. And done so with prior warning. If you want to fight, there's no shame in it. I like to fight too. No need to play the game and trying to do mental gymnastics to justify it. Just admit it. You want to fight. And that's okay.

Why would I not give an accurate portrayal of the circumstances? I mean at this point Im essentially responding to some individuals that "dont care" you know they are creating the mental gymnastics of their own stupidity. I cant help it if it provides a gold mine of opportunity. Who better to have discourse with than someone proclaiming they dont care about you, in reply to you? 

Also what I am doing at this stage cant really be considered fighting, the strategy dictates that when fighting superior numbers you have to get to a range where you advantages enable better results. Im not there yet but as this fades, we'll have better rounds for sure. Anyway Jack have fun out there and remember, its not a lie if you believe its true. 

We'll see, I'll be out of money by the end of the week. 

Spending over $4b in less than a week? I don't believe it.

You were likely the biggest warchest in Kashmir before you left, so regardless of how Kashmir portrays it; you are able to do a lot of damage to them and you might have enough money to even outlast them. I remember thinking, I guess that's the end of their upper tier when I first saw this thread.

Edited by Methrage

Oh Methrage, you'll believe and say anything. As with Boregrum little of it is rooted in reality. But you two keep being you, makes the rest of us look better. :)

Wrong on him having among the biggest war chests in Kashmir, if not the biggest?

Just trying to grind down the money of someone with half a billion can be tedious, at the very least you guys have your work set out for you in dealing with him. He's not some noob who will be out of money in a month or even 6 months from now.

Edited by Methrage

Wrong on him having among the biggest war chests in Kashmir, if not the biggest?

Just trying to grind down the money of someone with half a billion can be tedious, at the very least you guys have your work set out for you in dealing with him. He's not some noob who will be out of money in a month or even 6 months from now.

The funny part is Methrage, and william knows this, all of it is rooted in reality. Facts suck when they dont paint the picture you want. Kashmir, its charter and entire premise of the alliance, its very core doctrine is a lie. I proved it to them, and they didnt like it. Unlike others in that alliance who have gone quietly in the past I wont. Now of course you'll see all the standard meme's about reality, they dont care, they'll use me as training for members etc. What you wont get is an admission that in fact, they made a mistake and its going to be a costly one for them. 

They wont own it, and more will come. While I am by no means "connected" I might have one or two tricks left up my sleeve, unlikely but Im "working the phones". 

Rebuild, retool and reengage methrage at this point what do you have to loose? 

Edited by Thorgrum

It was always interesting to me, those morality warriors. Take Methrage, for example, or Thorgrum, I guess, in their moral and intellectual superiority. Always dismissing the value of damage taken, yet invoking the damage given as if it were some sort of validation of their cause.

So odd.

It was always interesting to me, those morality warriors. Take Methrage, for example, or Thorgrum, I guess, in their moral and intellectual superiority. Always dismissing the value of damage taken, yet invoking the damage given as if it were some sort of validation of their cause.

So odd.

they embark on a war where they can only win theoretically and are surprised when they lose in every other way.

So odd.

My infra/tech was higher when the war with Kashmir ended than when it began, so the war was a big boost to my economy. Rebuying the cheapest infra is incredibly cheap, damage is almost irrelevant at the NS range I was in when you guys declared.

My infra/tech was higher when the war with Kashmir ended than when it began, so the war was a big boost to my economy. Rebuying the cheapest infra is incredibly cheap, damage is almost irrelevant at the NS range I was in when you guys declared.

because you were the only nation to experience loss in that war.  i'll relay that to those who burned for you.

because you were the only nation to experience loss in that war.  i'll relay that to those who burned for you.

Do you have any idea the losses on your side? Much more. You might claim we didn't have as much to lose, which is true. We were capped in our losses very early on, long before Kashmir declared on us. So all that damage we kept dishing out was bonus damage with no cost to our own nations. (Other than time)

Jesus Christ, do you make every thread about yourself?

I'm guessing its my fault people were talking about me when I wasn't posting as well?

That depiction of events presumes one side of the story is 100% accurate, it isnt. Nor is it completely false. The fact they need to use that material speaks volumes to their charecter, I mean I spent months on their forums have you seen me make any reference to it and what I witnessed there about other peoples behaviors? Believe me there is plenty to pull from. 

Thats not how I roll, but I dont begrudge them their approach have at it I say. I cant be convicted in the court of public opinion when that court holds no sway over me personally. Now I am not as delusional as say a methrage but Im not a victim of worry over what other people think. Regardless, I was removed from the AA unjustly, IMHO, rather than take it like most every other ruler on our planet I decided to do something about it and put my pixels where my mouth is. I posted the thread in anticipation of a future of event that may or may not come to pass that might extend me a measure of manuevre later. Thats really it, if people believe this thread to be something other than that thats fine. 

I dont know what I am doing anyway, I dont know anyone in CN and havent a clue as to how to execute this circumstance going forward.

The fact is you are basically doing the same exact thing he did, except for the fact that he really was unjustly attacked while you were only rudely booted from the AA you were squatting. I can see you taking offense, and certainly it's common courtesy to send at least one HEY THERE MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE YOUR AA BEFORE WE DO IT FOR YOU message and a little time to respond first. But you chose war while war was forced on us, and you fulminated against us as subhumans, and still try to pretend you are better than us.

It's not as easy as I made it look, but if you are determined and stick with it I'm sure you'll figure it out.

SW sent him a message a couple weeks back about it and was ignored.

Methrage attacked our allies.

What else you got?

There is one critical difference between methrage and I, I am not under the illusion that by any measurable gauge I could possibly win a war against an alliance. However, for me I have very little left to extract from the experience overall so at the end of the day I can say I acted on an injustice as I see it. Many have come and gone and cant even say that. Methrage, much like yourself cling to this notion of relevance and some quasi political posturing. 

I hold no such illusion. The fact is, this will be on page 2 soon enough. I will be in the weeds of NS 30-15K ish and with my warchest and wonders there will be very few who will be able to statistically defeat me in combat unless its 2-3 on 1. Either way I'll linger but I wont be on here every god dam half hour pontificating about how Ive won, how I will win or how some grevious injustice was done to me by a multitude of alliances like you and methrage. I will simply just do damage as long as I can as well as I can then *poof* I go away. 

Now that can be a year from now mind you, but all that can be avoided when Kashmir accepts the generous surrender terms I have offered in the opening prose.

Thorgrum is a completely delusional breaker of oaths. Still better than Methrage and Co.

Given:

1. You derided us for playing into your airquote.gif strategy airquote.gif by filling your defensive slots when you couldn't be arsed or were too dim-witted to fill your offensive slots from the outset.
2. Your only real contribution to our alliance was to incessantly espouse perma-war with the Methheads which, no offense to those parties, would have been a complete and utter waste of both time and resources.

You really aren't one to speak of cogent strategy in the first place, are you?

(I'd point out how you still haven't refuted how your actions and your actions alone put you in your present predicament but it's an exercise in futility at this point.)

Incidentally, if and when you're ever ready to start acting like a grown-up we may just let you walk away with what's left of your pride. Be warned though that the number and severity of terms that we'll levy on you will be directly proportional to the inanity of your posting.

As much as BOREgrum tries to deny the similarities between himself and methrage, it's uncanny the way he constantly throws out all the logic being presented to him and writes long, complicated paragraphs trying to create his own reality. And I'm sure he believes 100% of what he says. Just like methrage.

Of course you're free to do whatever you want, but if you think this is anything more than a rogue attack from a stubborn, delusional crybaby, you're just wrong. There's no other way to put it, and nothing to argue about.

This is what happens on later period Bob. Rulers literally give up on life and measure their success only in death. Like stones thrown into a pond it starts with a big dramatic splash, it's exciting at first. That splash becomes a ripple over time, less dramatic, not even slightly exciting. The pond closes around them and everyone goes on as though they never existed. Such a waste.

What is funny is how Kashmir tries turning the thread about me by comparing Thorgrum with me, then they whine about me changing the topic whenever I post & blame me for what they've been doing for many pages.

Edited by Methrage

What is funny is how Kashmir tries turning the thread about me by comparing Thorgrum with me, then they whine about me changing the topic whenever I post & blame me for what they've been doing for many pages.

People do make comparisons to you Meth, you've become a figure of speech, a Bob specific short bus window licker.

People do make comparisons to you Meth, you've become a figure of speech, a Bob specific short bus window licker.

I think its Kashmir who lacks foresight and the longer you guys are in the spot light, the more apparent it becomes to everyone. Thorgrum isn't the first member to implode against Kashmir, with Stonewall being on their PZI list when I found him. With some alliances people know they are doing good when they hit them, as a gut feeling. I think that is what Kashmir may be starting to see.

After the betrayal of Jack Layton voiding the Nexus of Kings treaty, that is no longer a reason not to hit Kashmir & Kashmir lost any remaining respect with a large population. Since it also showed the entire basis of that tie to be a fraud. I haven't told anyone to attack Kashmir, but I won't pretend I don't agree with them. Treaties or CBs aren't needed to deal with rogues, so anyone in range can attack when able.

Treaties or CBs aren't needed to deal with rogues, so anyone in range can attack when able.

Speaking of stonewall, I seem to recall you having a different position than this when you harboured stonewall who nuclear rogued Kashmir. But it's completely unsurprising that you'll switch positions whenever it suits you and continue on as if nothing happened.

This is what happens on later period Bob. Rulers literally give up on life and measure their success only in death. Like stones thrown into a pond it starts with a big dramatic splash, it's exciting at first. That splash becomes a ripple over time, less dramatic, not even slightly exciting. The pond closes around them and everyone goes on as though they never existed. Such a waste.

It's always nice to see through the meyer of foolishness a few gems sprinkled in. Cheers 

Edited by Thorgrum

I think its Kashmir who lacks foresight and the longer you guys are in the spot light, the more apparent it becomes to everyone. Thorgrum isn't the first member to implode against Kashmir, with Stonewall being on their PZI list when I found him. With some alliances people know they are doing good when they hit them, as a gut feeling. I think that is what Kashmir may be starting to see.

After the betrayal of Jack Layton voiding the Nexus of Kings treaty, that is no longer a reason not to hit Kashmir & Kashmir lost any remaining respect with a large population. Since it also showed the entire basis of that tie to be a fraud. I haven't told anyone to attack Kashmir, but I won't pretend I don't agree with them. Treaties or CBs aren't needed to deal with rogues, so anyone in range can attack when able.

Implosion might be a severe rendition of what I am doing. Simply put, a Kashmir gov member violated the "spirit" (Kashmir words not mine) of their charter. I called them out on it, didnt go well. They created a discourse with the body public to discuss it and the net result was "Thorgrum is being a baby". The fact never got addressed and so that was the first CB which I didnt act on. I mean I didnt write the charter of Kashmir I simply tried to live by it and when I asked the same of the gov there? They didnt like it. Those are facts they simply cant dispute, but then we progress, I got tired of dealing with complete morons who couldnt deal with the reality of what happened. In classic behavior it became a name calling fest, which I was happy to take part in but it became clear to me that there was no traction at all to correct the problem, the leader of the alliance. 

On the contrary they were very content to shrug it off, as frankly they are all friends the charter isnt really serious essentially the soul of that alliances is the personal relationships not the presentation of what they represent in there charter documents. I said fine, deleted my account in dramatic fashion of course I am after all fantastic at vitriol when I try. So I was left with a deferment to my initial deal with Kashmir, I needed an AA to park if war came I would fight. I had no reason to believe that wasnt still in effect. They claim to have sent me messages about an expulsion, I dont have them and I saved everything. Regardless, according to them an expulsion of a member is no simple thing, at least according to the spirit of their charter (seeing a pattern yet?) 

So it made it very simple to take this course of action, when you have less than honorable people pontificating about an ideal of how an alliance should be run and then when they miss the mark and you call them on it and they tell you your over reaching why not go this route? 

Thats how it played out these are the facts as I see it. Did I stoke the flames? You bet your ass I did. However it was from a position of rightousness given the clear violation of the "spirit" of their charter. In the end, I left the forums it was a quagmire. The situation was thus resolved at that point, they choose to expel, had they not it would have been an internal matter that would never had seen the light of day. I had already begun the process of contacting old friends to move. They acted, which is there choice and now this is the consequence. 

Edited by Thorgrum

The funny part is Methrage, and william knows this, all of it is rooted in reality. Facts suck when they dont paint the picture you want. Kashmir, its charter and entire premise of the alliance, its very core doctrine is a lie. I proved it to them, and they didnt like it. Unlike others in that alliance who have gone quietly in the past I wont. Now of course you'll see all the standard meme's about reality, they dont care, they'll use me as training for members etc. What you wont get is an admission that in fact, they made a mistake and its going to be a costly one for them. 

They wont own it, and more will come. While I am by no means "connected" I might have one or two tricks left up my sleeve, unlikely but Im "working the phones". 

Rebuild, retool and reengage methrage at this point what do you have to loose?

Kashmir government violating the "spirit" of our charter was in your words, not ours. I was open to the idea that mistakes were made but the alliance overwhelmingly agreed that conversations inevitably happen in private and this doesn't violate core values (unless, as I said then and I'll say now, you really think IRC, queries, and PMs should be outlawed and 100% of conversation be required to happen on our forums).

You'll see no standard memes - although you've become one in your own right. Your complete lack of maturity however (see: YOU being the one to tell everyone that disagreed with you to "Fuck off", YOU rage deleting your account, and YOU repeatedly vandalizing our Wiki) vindicates our actions (calling a spade a spade and you a baby and booting you off the AA).

Out of everyone who can you are not at all one to speak of foresight. Why, in "defense" of COBRA (in reality, in feeding your grudges) you went in on GOONS. You summarily pleaded with Jack Layton to assist you in your wars, realizing you bit off more than you can chew, again in "defense" of COBRA. You got called out on your delusions and are now faced with handling them on your own. In true Methrage fashion, although you're posturing here on the forums I'm sure you're sending peace offers in private. And we lack foresight?

Kashmir lost any remaining respect with a large population? At risk of committing the same folly I think I can more realistically speak for the large population when I say you speak for precisely no one other than for your rag tag group of libertarians. So what you meant to say is Kashmir lost any remaining respect with the libertarian population. At which point I think it's safe to say everyone other than the libertarian population gives precisely zero $%&@s.

I won't bother too much with your periodic and entirely laughable claims that Kashmir suffered more last war. I'll simply point out, as I do every time, that no buys that your (then) 20k NS, 1 nuke alliance bested anyone.

*edited for clarity Edited by SirWilliam

You cant rage quit if you arent enraged William, what was that again about not using "meme's"? lol. Maturity is a subjective concept Im certainly not going to argue the point with you, your signature by default allows me the higher ground in that conversation. The wiki? I simply tried to correct it for you to portray the accurate information which you confirmed in your post above. 

Its not my fault youre alliance documents arent worth the space they take up. I mean at least your admitting it here, thats a good start for any potential applicants going forward.