DOE/DOW CN-Rangers

Thorgrum

Now that can be a year from now mind you, but all that can be avoided when Kashmir accepts the generous surrender terms I have offered in the opening prose. 

A year from now? If you keep up the attention required for this for 3 weeks I'll be surprised.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comment really goes a long way in explaining the decline of our planet. When you basically have a group of friends accumulating on an AA for a social group. Literally minimal thought into what happened or understanding of how political simulations are actually played.

Next time start a facebook group. 

Are you sad because we have friends and you dont? 

I like the idea of AA members being friends means we a close group and I know they will be there to help me during times of war... I see noting wrong with it. I guess having friends is an alien concept to you

Are you sad because we have friends and you dont? 

I like the idea of AA members being friends means we a close group and I know they will be there to help me during times of war... I see noting wrong with it. I guess having friends is an alien concept to you

Sadly Caledor you represent the very worst of what our world has to offer. You either are a horrible troll, cannot extrapolate out logical points or truly (and this is likely the scenario) dont understand what you are responding to in context. 

This is why we are in decline, at least your AA "friends" are executing the expected meme's, propoganda etc. by no means makes them special, after all no one cares right? LOL I almost believe it myself.

Are the concepts really that complex? Its okay if you are a dullard, my expectations are low already. 

Edited by Thorgrum

Sadly Caledor you represent the very worst of what our world has to offer. You either are a horrible troll, cannot extrapolate out logical points or truly (and this is likely the scenario) dont understand what you are responding to in context. 

This is why we are in decline, at least your AA "friends" are executing the expected meme's, propoganda etc. by no means makes them special, after all no one cares right? LOL I almost believe it myself.

Are the concepts really that complex? Its okay if you are a dullard, my expectations are low already. 

Is the concept that you ignored the PMs that did explicitly what you are upset about us supposedly not doing too much for you? Oh wait, you're a dullard. 

Is the concept that you ignored the PMs that did explicitly what you are upset about us supposedly not doing too much for you? Oh wait, you're a dullard. 

Dont be mad I know how to use my words, be honest you had to go to dictionary.com to look up dullard didnt you? 

You'd be surprised at how much information I did not ignore, honestly pages and pages of it. Its possible, however highly unlikely that a PM was sent to me in the vein in which you are referencing. I will check my notes, its possible, although highly unlikely I am wrong. 

I know, you dont care though, amirite? 

Edited by Thorgrum

What's with the attitude, Thorgrum? Here's the course of events: You got mad, left the alliance, but stuck on the AA in-game. SW sent you a message asking you what your intentions were following your self deletion off of our forums, and you ignored it. SW then removed you after a thread was made on our boards regarding your removal. I have personally stuck my neck out to defend your behavior on my forums, if you have a serious problem with Kashmir, you lost your right to voice it when you abandoned us. This is nothing but a rogue attack-- at least own up to your true intentions. 

This comment really goes a long way in explaining the decline of our planet. When you basically have a group of friends accumulating on an AA for a social group. Literally minimal thought into what happened or understanding of how political simulations are actually played.

Given:

1. You derided us for playing into your airquote.gif strategy airquote.gif by filling your defensive slots when you couldn't be arsed or were too dim-witted to fill your offensive slots from the outset.
2. Your only real contribution to our alliance was to incessantly espouse perma-war with the Methheads which, no offense to those parties, would have been a complete and utter waste of both time and resources.

You really aren't one to speak of cogent strategy in the first place, are you?

(I'd point out how you still haven't refuted how your actions and your actions alone put you in your present predicament but it's an exercise in futility at this point.)

Incidentally, if and when you're ever ready to start acting like a grown-up we may just let you walk away with what's left of your pride. Be warned though that the number and severity of terms that we'll levy on you will be directly proportional to the inanity of your posting.

What's with the attitude, Thorgrum? Here's the course of events: You got mad, left the alliance, but stuck on the AA in-game. SW sent you a message asking you what your intentions were following your self deletion off of our forums, and you ignored it. SW then removed you after a thread was made on our boards regarding your removal. I have personally stuck my neck out to defend your behavior on my forums, if you have a serious problem with Kashmir, you lost your right to voice it when you abandoned us. This is nothing but a rogue attack-- at least own up to your true intentions. 

Of course I wouldnt expect anything but a demand to acknowledge the situation as 100% the way you portray it. You do realize that nothing is every 100% one way. You'll note you are not asking for a clarification of how I might have saw the events, or what I might have thought transpired. This isnt a semantic discussion either as Im not going to do that. 

You believe whatever you want, I stated my case I never expected people to accept my word as gospel or a 100% accurate portrayl of what occurred. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. However rather than pussy foot around and kick sand I did something about it. I mean I dont think anyone is shocked that you and yours would portray this as a rogue action. The fact is I was removed from the AA, that we all agree on. You claim its justified, I say it isnt. Had you been paying attention to my forum posts at Kashmir you likely deduced that I am extremely comfortable with how I see things and what I believe to be true, so you are not going to sway me. I mean I'll give you the nod in terms of attempted discourse, you certainly have a leg up on most of the half wits in Kashmir but thats really an aside. 

Attitude? I dont know what you mean. I am always like this. 

Well I dont think I am the worst this world has to offer. then again I think a you have few kangaroos loose in the top paddock. 

As for context I think you need to look at the context of why you were kick from Kashmir AA but then again we believed you only stayed in the AA so we would kick you out and you would have a reason to get support against us and look you got kicked out after you quit and you declared war... 

As much as BOREgrum tries to deny the similarities between himself and methrage, it's uncanny the way he constantly throws out all the logic being presented to him and writes long, complicated paragraphs trying to create his own reality. And I'm sure he believes 100% of what he says. Just like methrage.

Of course you're free to do whatever you want, but if you think this is anything more than a rogue attack from a stubborn, delusional crybaby, you're just wrong. There's no other way to put it, and nothing to argue about.

Rogue has always meant whatever the people in power say it means. 

At its very core, everyone agrees a single guy nuking without an AA backing or recognizable reason for doing it is a "rogue."  Beyond that, "rogue" has meant anything and everything in every stage of history.  I was sanctioned and exiled from Black plus PZIed for "political roguery" because I sent "vote for XYZ" spam to one AA in the Dark Confederate bloc causing the bloc's actual candidate to lose (and I am still super awesome for that stunt), then a second AA in the bloc lied and said I spammed them, too, and had me sanctioned—hundreds, maybe over 1000 people have been labeled "rogues" for reasons just as ludicrous and even more stupid.  GOD once ZIed a nation for "roguery" because it dared to nuke them during a 3:1 tech raid.  etc etc ad nauseum.

The definition I use can be applied universally whether Thorgrum had hit NpO, NPO, Kashmir or any other connected alliance.

As much as BOREgrum tries to deny the similarities between himself and methrage, it's uncanny the way he constantly throws out all the logic being presented to him and writes long, complicated paragraphs trying to create his own reality. And I'm sure he believes 100% of what he says. Just like methrage.

Of course you're free to do whatever you want, but if you think this is anything more than a rogue attack from a stubborn, delusional crybaby, you're just wrong. There's no other way to put it, and nothing to argue about.

Normally people argue when they dont understand something. It was clear from the Kashmir forums you were a complete moron anyway but indeed if my paragraphs are too complicated for you (your words) I will dumb it down to a level you and most of the other half wits in Kashmir will understand. 

"No U" 

Exactly. Every Thorgrum post is nothing more than "You're not intelligent enough to understand me." You're not that complex dawg. You're just arrogant. But yes, let's get a few more pages of you telling everyone about your intellectual superiority because you don't know how to relate to other people. Everyone is very impressed!

How cute. BOREgrum (I'm using that now, too, thanks master hakai) has his granny panties in such a bunch that he's resorted to defacing our Wiki. Really, what are we, 12?

Exactly. Every Thorgrum post is nothing more than "You're not intelligent enough to understand me." !

The best part of course is that he himself is so dim-witted that he doesn't understand the very situation that involves him. The irony!

Exactly. Every Thorgrum post is nothing more than "You're not intelligent enough to understand me." You're not that complex dawg. You're just arrogant. But yes, let's get a few more pages of you telling everyone about your intellectual superiority because you don't know how to relate to other people. Everyone is very impressed!

Odd, given your prior post you proclaimed not to be able to understand. So I guess then, based on this commentary I was infact correct? Im not telling anyone I am smarter than they are. More articulate? Sure I'll take that moniker but lets face it Hakai, you and yours are not the top of the intellectual food chain, I mean you didnt have to be in kashmir to know that. Just a quick search through some of the recent banter reveals that as fact, its by no means a measure of my intelligence pointing that out. 

Its like someone standing outside and pointing to the sky and yelling "its blue" 

Edited by Thorgrum

When you are handed an injustice, often your options are limited. There was a time when it was the simpler path often followed. One would simply move on, take it and lick there wounds. Fortunately apathy allows for unconventional responses to, well, pedestrian individuals. 

Today I was kicked off the AA Kashmir. I was not afforded a reason, a trial or for that matter any extension of common normalcy one would expect in our world. Am I entitled to membership in Kashmir? No not particularly however given the history I would have expected at a minimum a notice of expulsion and some time to at least move on to another venue. Kashimir, sadly is like many alliances now on our planet, they are not actually playing CN, they are maintaining a community of friends. Unfortunately for them, they choose to recruit people who still play CN traditionally and sadly expect what would appear to be conformity to a cult of personality. 

So what is a nation ruler to do? 

When an injustice befalls you, you should act. Hence I have been forced too. I am announcing the formation of "CN-Rangers" Im not going to expand on its meaning. I am declaring war on Kashmir for my unjust expulsion. The war can be resolved quickly under the 3 following conditions: 

1. 3 nations from the Kashimr alliance, selected by me Thorgrum will have to be deleted. 

2. Kashmir will have to change it's AA name to "Friends with benefits" for 1 month

3. All nations left after Item 1, will delete all military wonders

Untill these conditions are seriously considered and negotiations engaged (I am not a monster) there will be no need to contact me in any form. I will simply turtle, nuke, turtle nuke. My warchest will allow this strategy to go, by my calculation for close to a year dependent on how long it takes me to get into there lower tiers. 

Thank you and remember "its not a lie, if you believe its true" 

Thorgrum

Hey, what'd I do to you?  I've never said or done anything bad or nasty to you prior to this.  Hell, if memory serves me correctly we fought together once during the Doom War.

Edited by Solarchos

Hey, what'd I do to you?  I've never said or done anything bad or nasty to you prior to this.  Hell, if memory serves me correctly we fought together once during the Doom War.

What you think this is easy for me? On top of being handsome, intelligent and wealthy this is an extreme burden. I would have been happy to sit on the AA and not bother anyone until another war broke out which I would have fought for Kashmir no questions asked. I was clear about this in my application thread, you know when I was recruited by William to be on kashmir. You know when I was rather explicit about my expectations and after pages of back and forth we all agreed on the terms of the membership. 

Its also not my fault that one of your government members choose to break the spirit of the charter, really the core concept of it and I called B.S. You all handled it poorly, so now you reap what you sow. Remember I didnt come to you, you recruited me. 

I'm sorry I'm a disappointment so far.

Also Lysergide, honey bun, I love you too. >:3

Also, quit antagonizing. I've stuck my neck out on the line for you and the deal was you don't interact with Kashmir. A lot of them wanted you rolled instantly, and rightly so considering the actions you took that I should have let them roll you over.

Secondly back on the topic of the thread. I will part with this, Thorgrum, I am sorry that the current events have lead circumstances to this point. If and should you want to stop these events feel free to contact me so I can help in any mediation between everyone. There really is no point in either side at this point trying to convince the other of their justification, we can't change the way Thorgrum feels, and he can't change the way Kashmir feels. So there really is no point in arguing, and just get back to doing what we all have to do.

Also, quit antagonizing. I've stuck my neck out on the line for you and the deal was you don't interact with Kashmir. A lot of them wanted you rolled instantly, and rightly so considering the actions you took that I should have let them roll you over.

Secondly back on the topic of the thread. I will part with this, Thorgrum, I am sorry that the current events have lead circumstances to this point. If and should you want to stop these events feel free to contact me so I can help in any mediation between everyone. There really is no point in either side at this point trying to convince the other of their justification, we can't change the way Thorgrum feels, and he can't change the way Kashmir feels. So there really is no point in arguing, and just get back to doing what we all have to do.

No need to apologize it is what it is. Look we've discussed this one on one you know my thoughts on the macro picture. I mean the banter is humorous but you know you cant upset/humiliate someone unless they empower you to do so. I'll never be that guy, its simply not a tact that is going to work. The fact that most of Kashmir is attempting it on me, is once again a testament to their understanding of the party they are addressing and overall intelligence. Anyone with a modicum of objectivity could draw that conclusion, the fact I am pointing it out and they keep replying is verification of the premise. 

Unlike your pal Berk, Im doing something about the injustice. Perhaps thats what most annoying for your side I dont know. Someone wouldnt just take it, someone actually told you to go screw and put the nation on the line to back it up. I suspect thats closer to the truth here but it doesnt matter. No, I wont be contacting you, you will be contacting me or I see it to the end and we never chat again. I am ready for the road ahead I have a good idea what to expect and have enacted the correct strategy to ensure I can maximize my impact. 

You can contact me anytime, we will discuss the terms ive offered I am benevolent despite it all I can show clemency. If its 6 months from now thats fine, you know where to find me. 

Edited by Thorgrum

So unjust that you were booted off an AA of an alliance you voluntarily left when you deleted your forum account. And done so with prior warning. If you want to fight, there's no shame in it. I like to fight too. No need to play the game and trying to do mental gymnastics to justify it. Just admit it. You want to fight. And that's okay.

In Thorgrum's defense, he does have better grammar.