Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

I had a discussion with Sengoku govt and my concerns about your protectorate were dismissed. Of course I'm not part of a group called "Oculus" so the concerns of us peasants are simply unimportant.

So, to review,

"You did not immediately drop a protectorate based solely on your word about something they did before they were a protectorate by non leading gov that suggested that Nordreich would join NG and the others raiding SNX when Nordreich then didn't and just the others did" is equal to making the patently false claim that we said faking PM's is acceptable.

It has nothing to do with Oculus or not. The reason you aren't taken serious is because you aren't serious.  What a fall for a man who once was the 6th member of NSO.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, to review,
"You did not immediately drop a protectorate based solely on your word about something they did before they were a protectorate by non leading gov that suggested that Nordreich would join NG and the others raiding SNX when Nordreich then didn't and just the others did" is equal to making the patently false claim that we said faking PM's is acceptable.

It has nothing to do with Oculus or not. The reason you aren't taken serious is because you aren't serious.  What a fall for a man who once was the 6th member of NSO.

You seem very confused about what happened during the July Revolution. Nordreich did indeed launch organized assaults in reaction to our new Imperium. Perhaps that is my fault for failing to inform you guys fully about the background of your protectorate.

In any case if you are busy picking a fight with MI6 perhaps it would be wise to inform your protectorate that they would be less defended during any war. Of course perhaps you can get someone else to carry your burdens for you.

You seem very confused about what happened during the July Revolution. Nordreich did indeed launch organized assaults in reaction to our new Imperium. Perhaps that is my fault for failing to inform you guys fully about the background of your protectorate.

In any case if you are busy picking a fight with MI6 perhaps it would be wise to inform your protectorate that they would be less defended during any war. Of course perhaps you can get someone else to carry your burdens for you.

Okay, let me correct the comment then:

So, to review,

"You did not immediately drop a protectorate based solely on your word about something they did before they were a protectorate by non leading gov that suggested that Nordreich was raiding SNX when Nordreich was raiding SNX" is equal to making the patently false claim that we said faking PM's is acceptable.

That look better? 

I am simply pointing out that there seems to be a pattern of Sengoku attempting to push its position using the strength of others. If I was a serious alliance like NPO I would be looking at whether such people might be political liabilities in a stability-based bloc. But maybe you guys offer something in backrooms that us commoners can't see.

I am simply pointing out that there seems to be a pattern of Sengoku attempting to push its position using the strength of others. If I was a serious alliance like NPO I would be looking at whether such people might be political liabilities in a stability-based bloc. But maybe you guys offer something in backrooms that us commoners can't see.

So, to review, in this thread you made a false claim about us  (feel free to apologize for that error).  And then appeared to imply a threat to a protectorate.  But we are the ones pushing our position?

You are the laughingstock of here, and no one takes you serious.

I don't think you're in a position to make that kind of assessment with any merit. You could always try to join one of their allies and secure a position in government though.

Okay so what we know here just so I'm all caught up and stuff.

1. Sengoku mainly petro spy chaunce
2. Myth spies sengoku back mainly petro.
3. MI6 accuse sengoku of multiple attacks with no evidence.
4. MI6 moan on owf and claim to have evidence.
5. Asked by peanut gallery to produce evidence.
6. Proceed to type a random log of whatever they want into a owf post and expect it to be taken as evidence.

I believe that is me being correct right? Now the only facts we have here people are petro spied chaunce followed by myth spying petro. I hate to be the guy that bursts your bubble but the 'post' random log that could be easily typed and faked, tends to not really fly. Just a tip you want people to believe you come here with strong evidence and actually have screenshots of stuff that back up your claims.

I hope I got that right because it seems that pretty straight forward. Good day.

Except no member of Sengoku is saying these logs are fake; Auctor implied it in his own special Auctor way, but he didn't come out and say "fake logs." I don't think any member of Sengoku gov would do that because they know. You could simply ask Petro, too. It was a query with me, I can fact check. :)

Next time you think you're smart and "one upping" someone when you have no facts, don't.

Edit: And for reference, no I can't prove Sengoku spied other nations of ours, but it means they're complicit at the least.

Edited by Gibsonator21

Except no member of Sengoku is saying these logs are fake; Auctor implied it in his own special Auctor way, but he didn't come out and say "fake logs." I don't think any member of Sengoku gov would do that because they know. You could simply ask Petro, too. It was a query with me, I can fact check. :)

Next time you think you're smart and "one upping" someone when you have no facts, don't.

Edit: And for reference, no I can't prove Sengoku spied other nations of ours, but it means they're complicit at the least.

Oh I love the fun. Next time maybe post some actual evidence instead of typing some logs on the owf and maybe just maybe you will be taken seriously. Although I don't hold my breath that you would do that.

Oh also not really one to do as other try to dictate me to do. Edited by Alexio15

Oh I love the fun. Next time maybe post some actual evidence instead of typing some logs on the owf and maybe justaye you will be taken seriously.

By you? I don't care what you think. You're literally pulling "facts" out of your ass to try and make a point.

Edited by Gibsonator21

I guess that by "something foolish" you mean defending their alliance?

I couldn't say what the path out of their predicament is- they've pretty well backed themselves into a dead end diplomatically. I'm just saying that a thread like this doesn't appear calculated to accomplish anything, it reeks of frustrated desperation. You can't necessarily control the fact that you're a target, but this is honestly worse than sitting around and doing nothing. 

By you? I don't care what you think. You're literally pulling "facts" out of your ass to try and make a point.

Tbh it's pretty easy to make an assumption of what is happening here already. Also it's easy to know that I don't take words of people accusing others without substantial proof. So yeah I will keep making a point of it. If you don't like by all means don't listen or respond it's not exactly hard. No one is forcing you to reply.

Tbh it's pretty easy to make an assumption of what is happening here already. Also it's easy to know that I don't take words of people accusing others without substantial proof. So yeah I will keep making a point of it. If you don't like by all means don't listen or respond it's not exactly hard. No one is forcing you to reply.

Well, you know what they say abouting people who assume.