Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

I am simply pointing out that there seems to be a pattern of Sengoku attempting to push its position using the strength of others. If I was a serious alliance like NPO I would be looking at whether such people might be political liabilities in a stability-based bloc. But maybe you guys offer something in backrooms that us commoners can't see.

it's that s word again

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's what I was talking about..  :rolleyes:

http://s4.zetaboards.com/CNtel/topic/10366795/1/#new

Are you accusing me of spying on Sengoku? Why, I never.

I do like this comment though:

"At least this one was a success! Whomever conducted it should give Petro some lessons."

Edited by IYIyTh

Maybe you can consult your allies on how to not utilize the spy operation feature on non allies if you have no intent of committing yourselves to a war, and being less of a condescending prick in trying to claim that the target of the Op's brought it upon themselves as some sort of self fulfilling prophecy.

I'll offer that one to you free of charge.

I don't even understand how anything you just said even remotely relates to my comments. I have neither talked about what I'd do in a war nor about any spy ops.

Do you have this list of imaginary statements that you try and squeeze in responses to whenever you post? Because if so you don't have to wait for me to say anything, you might as well just talk to the walls.

I don't even understand how anything you just said even remotely relates to my comments. I have neither talked about what I'd do in a war nor about any spy ops.

Do you have this list of imaginary statements that you try and squeeze in responses to whenever you post? Because if so you don't have to wait for me to say anything, you might as well just talk to the walls.

You're right, talking to you is sort of like talking to a wall.

I think that what he's getting at is that while you've pointed out that we'd be better served getting along with your allies, in this particular case we did just that and it didn't seem to matter. We had some pretty heated words with them in our embassy, but that was months ago and it's been quiet ... up until they decided to conduct spy operations against us. In my opinion, this doesn't have anything to do directly with the NPO (or at least, I hope not), but it does reek of us "taking your advice" and still being messed with for no real reason other than being disliked.

Edited by Van Hoo III

I think that what he's getting at is that while you've pointed out that we'd be better served getting along with your allies, in this particular case we did just that and it didn't seem to matter. We had some pretty heated words with them in our embassy, but that was months ago and it's been quiet ... up until they decided to conduct spy operations against us. In my opinion, this doesn't have anything to do directly with the NPO (or at least, I hope not), but it does reek of us "taking your advice" and still being messed with for no real reason other than being disliked.

Being disliked doesn't have a damn thing to do with it - don't listen to that rhetoric.  We're the easy target because of the results of last year's machinations, and we've known it all year.

The difference is that we don't pretend that the situation doesn't exist, or deflect and lie about incidents that happen as a result of the larger spectrum.

Letum claiming NPO has never interfered in MI6 foreign affairs and Sengoku (and various others) claiming log forgery are blatant, hilarious lies that deserve nothing but the ridicule Myth's displayed towards them thus far, not actual discourse or discussion.  It is impossible to have rational discourse about an issue borne out of a bold-faced lie.

Letum claiming NPO has never interfered in MI6 foreign affairs and Sengoku (and various others) claiming log forgery are blatant, hilarious lies that deserve nothing but the ridicule Myth's displayed towards them thus far, not actual discourse or discussion.  It is impossible to have rational discourse about an issue borne out of a bold-faced lie.

Well, I don't know anything about NPO interference, but I will agree that Sengoku's claims of forgery are a hilarious and poorly acted lie. lol

Isn't goading people to get swords to fall what Mi6 has done pretty much for the past year? It's pretty much been an endless circle-jerk of "we're so awesome at war, nobody can touch us - oh, but they all want to roll us because we're awesome - oh, but they won't do it because they are scared of how awesome we are". 

We never said no one could touch us. In fact, we have claimed the exact opposite. MI6 knows full well that we can be hit at any time. Sorry that we don't get on our knees and quiver at the prospect. Most of us don't really give two shits about being curbstomped as most of us have been in alliances that had that exact thing happen. Now, would we blow a good-sized hole into anyone who hits us? Fuck yes we will and we proved that last war. 

I should point out your sentence structure implies that if I *did* want a war I'd have to try at, then MI6 wouldn't be able to provide that level of challenge. Given your other comments in this thread, I think you have made a poor choice of words here.

If MI6 feels they have some documentation of myself trying to start a war with them, I would be interested in seeing it. They are always welcome to approach me on IRC too. 

My comment was aimed more at the idea that MI6 pursuing a highly abrasive and combative behavioral stance being due to the prospect of an imminent attack is a bit nonsensical because they have had this same behavior for a very long time. It has in fact been this same abrasive behavior that has led to their current political situation, so the causal chain is somewhat reversed. It's a bit like a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

Yes just like the same exact behavior from NG/Umbrella/Sengoku/whoever the fuck else has caused the same exact situation for them right? Oh wai... You mean that there are other alliances out there who act exactly as MI6 does (if not worse) and no one bats an eye? Holy shit batman, we have figured out that this "reason" is a bullshit lie used to cover up the fact that  MI6 were betrayed by Umbrella and made into a target because we refuse to bow down and lick some fool's foot. 

We never said no one could touch us. In fact, we have claimed the exact opposite. MI6 knows full well that we can be hit at any time. Sorry that we don't get on our knees and quiver at the prospect. Most of us don't really give two !@#$% about being curbstomped as most of us have been in alliances that had that exact thing happen. Now, would we blow a good-sized hole into anyone who hits us? $%&@ yes we will and we proved that last war. 

Yes just like the same exact behavior from NG/Umbrella/Sengoku/whoever the $%&@ else has caused the same exact situation for them right? Oh wai... You mean that there are other alliances out there who act exactly as MI6 does (if not worse) and no one bats an eye? Holy !@#$ batman, we have figured out that this "reason" is a !@#$%^&* lie used to cover up the fact that  MI6 were betrayed by Umbrella and made into a target because we refuse to bow down and lick some fool's foot. 

Just to be clear, at no time in Sengoku's history have we offered a treaty to an alliance to make it easier to roll their bloc mates.

I know for a fact mi6 cannot say that, and to me, that would be a serious honor issue that hopefully mi6 has recovered from.

Funny that most of the people poo-poo'ing this are hostile towards MI6. SpartaAwesome.png

Isn't this how it works? we dont like you so lets smear !@#$%^&* all over?  One thing that hasnt changed from like... 5-forever years ago, its still hilarious.

Edited by Keres

Just to be clear, at no time in Sengoku's history have we offered a treaty to an alliance to make it easier to roll their bloc mates.

I know for a fact mi6 cannot say that, and to me, that would be a serious honor issue that hopefully mi6 has recovered from.

Can't say MI6 has ever been part of a bloc, so, not exactly sure where you're going with that, or whatever rabbit hole you're attempting to justify the foul up Sengoku's committed here in your mind.

Would it really be so hard to say you $%&@ed up during your repeated spy ops on MI6 instead of hilariously trying to say you only did it this one time where your .gov got caught red handed with their pants down spying on MI6, despite the repeated spy attacks?

Or at least apologize to your allies? Do I need to illustrate it in comics for you to understand? With crayons?

Hopefully you take some of Letum's free advice he's giving out. Can't be worse than whatever y'all are operating on.

Edited by IYIyTh

Can't say MI6 has ever been part of a bloc, so, not exactly sure where you're going with that, or whatever rabbit hole you're attempting to justify the foul up Sengoku's committed here in your mind.

Myth, MI6 IS a bloc, we all hate each other, we all wait for the day all that plotting against eachother allows us to hit eachother... its pretty obvious...

Myth, MI6 IS a bloc, we all hate each other, we all wait for the day all that plotting against eachother allows us to hit eachother... its pretty obvious...

This is so right lol.

Unfortunately, I must agree with IAT back on page six or some such that this thread was a dumb idea and will come to no ultimate good.

Who cares? This is just one of a series of !@#$%^&* I've seen a really great group of people have to put up with because a bunch of snobs who think they're entitled to do whatever they want to whomever they want.

As a bystander it's pretty ridiculous that this !@#$ continues to happen. I just wish some folks here would put up or leave well enough alone.

Edited by IYIyTh

It has always happened, Myth. Ever since I joined Bob, SpyOps have happened against AA's (Sparta included, especially during the wars centered around DH) around this time of the year, and I feel it's a pretty safe fucking bet to say it happened a hell of a lot prior to my rolling.

I can think up a lot more ridiculous stuff that happens on Bob beyond Spyops, likely conducted by many people, in many Alliances, and more for the purposes of being bored with the hopes of starting wars between 3rd and 4th parties.

This would be a really interesting criticism if it wasn't coming from someone who entered last war late and left early. Also I was there for something a lot like Equilibrium. It was called Equilibrium.

Yes, I remember a certain log involving you if I remember correctly. It was rather entertaining.

Who MI6 allows on their AA isn't anyone else's business.. until it is. Allowing someone to sit on your AA as an approved member unfortunately means that their actions reflect on your alliance as long as they are there. It is what it is and as far as everyone else is concerned, myth is a member of MI6.

By this same logic, do the actions of Petro reflect upon Seppuku? Petro who is a member of Seppuku's executive government last I checked. 

What the fuck are you goin on about? Blocmates? Who were MI6's blocmates? Who did MI6 sign off on to get rolled? Pretty certain that MI6 has burned and burned heavily for their allies whenever called for. So your fact already started off with a lie... Go figure. Keep up the good work mate. I am sure you are getting a lot of pats on your head from those above you. 

It has always happened, Myth. Ever since I joined Bob, SpyOps have happened against AA's (Sparta included, especially during the wars centered around DH) around this time of the year, and I feel it's a pretty safe !@#$@#$ bet to say it happened a hell of a lot prior to my rolling.

I can think up a lot more ridiculous stuff that happens on Bob beyond Spyops, likely conducted by many people, in many Alliances, and more for the purposes of being bored with the hopes of starting wars between 3rd and 4th parties.

I don't blame a regular member of MI6 posting an OWF topic about it. That's where we disagree. No biggie.

Having seen what said member has, they've watched the past month as an entity has been conducting spy ops on MI6 over the past month 10-20 ops. When it was revealed that Petro, a government member of Sengoku got caught red handed, it probably reminded them of a particularly abrasive embassy showing that they had not a few months earlier, when Auctor and a few others acted like a complete goon in hopes of stirring confrontation. Over that same time, they've been threatened with war on multiple occasions and have seen any effort to make friends or even base level discussion met with implied force upon others or outright insults. Nevermind that Sengoku has in this thread LIED about their spying actually taking place despite it being there for the world to see.

I see nothing wrong with critiquing the vapid responses of others, some whom have gone so far as to claim MI6 deserved/asked for their nations to be repeatedly spied on. 

Even worse are the folks who have intentionally gone out of their way to harm MI6 offering some condescending words about how they're at fault for it.

In short, if this thread miraculously forces a few folks to find their balls and make good on their pathetic displays thus far, then good on it! If it forces them to start treating people with even a modicum of respect, even better.

But I think we both know what's going to happen, so $%&@ it. Enjoy the show.

Edited by IYIyTh

What the $%&@ are you goin on about? Blocmates? Who were MI6's blocmates? Who did MI6 sign off on to get rolled? Pretty certain that MI6 has burned and burned heavily for their allies whenever called for. So your fact already started off with a lie... Go figure. Keep up the good work mate. I am sure you are getting a lot of pats on your head from those above you. 

Is grammar this hard for mi6?  

It is pretty amazing that such bright FA minds cannot understand the pronouns *their* versus what would have to be *our* based upon your inability to understand.

Edited by hartfw

Is grammar this hard for mi6?  

It is pretty amazing that such bright FA minds cannot understand the pronouns *their* versus what would have to be *our* based upon your inability to understand.

It is ok, Seppuku doesn't seem to understand the use of plural nouns so it evens itself out. We, guys, warchests etc.

Don't fret.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant