Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

Is grammar this hard for mi6?  

Just to be clear, at no time in Sengoku's history have we offered a treaty to an alliance to make it easier to roll their bloc mates.

You do realize that grammar isn't on your side right?

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't blame a regular member of MI6 posting an OWF topic about it. That's where we disagree. No biggie.

Having seen what said member has, they've watched the past month as an entity has been conducting spy ops on MI6 over the past month 10-20 ops. When it was revealed that Petro, a government member of Sengoku got caught red handed, it probably reminded them of a particularly abrasive embassy showing that they had not a few months earlier, when Auctor and a few others acted like a complete goon in hopes of stirring confrontation. Over that same time, they've been threatened with war on multiple occasions and have seen any effort to make friends or even base level discussion met with implied force upon others or outright insults. Nevermind that Sengoku has in this thread LIED about their spying actually taking place despite it being there for the world to see.

I see nothing wrong with critiquing the vapid responses of others, some whom have gone so far as to claim MI6 deserved/asked for their nations to be repeatedly spied on. 

Even worse are the folks who have intentionally gone out of their way to harm MI6 offering some condescending words about how they're at fault for it.

In short, if this thread miraculously forces a few folks to find their balls and make good on their pathetic displays thus far, then good on it! If it forces them to start treating people with even a modicum of respect, even better.

But I think we both know what's going to happen, so $%&@ it. Enjoy the show.

I don't know... They seem to admit Pedro did one of them.

What has happened in embassies/backchannels/private isn't really my concern. or anyone else's concern, however, I do think it would've been more productive of MI6 to have worked this out diplomatically and even placing a gag-order on membership if the resentment was that bad.

Just my two cents.

Edited by DeathAdder

There is no dispute that Petro spied on us, and not only that, he got caught.

Now, we do not have definitive proof that Sengoku committed the other numerous spy ops, but who is it logical to suspect?

Either way, I haven't seen Sengoku even give a token apology to us for their MoFA spying on us.

There is no dispute that Petro spied on us, and not only that, he got caught.

Now, we do not have definitive proof that Sengoku committed the other numerous spy ops, but who is it logical to suspect?

Either way, I haven't seen Sengoku even give a token apology to us for their MoFA spying on us.

Feel bad.

Well, I mean, if we're going to break the OWF norm and use some logic here, I'd say; a lot.

MI6 isn't stupid. You know as well (probably better) than anyone else here who all is gunning for you, and to close your eyes and just pretend Sengoku/Oculus as a whole would be the only ones who'd gain from you getting rolled is just... Ludicrous.

Hell, logic would suggest, based on the nature of Bob, some of the ones hitting you aren't even involved in the little drama of making MI6 a target for war, but are instead doing it for shits and giggles so the delaying finally ends by someone firing first and a Global starting, primary target be damned.

Well, I mean, if we're going to break the OWF norm and use some logic here, I'd say; a lot.

MI6 isn't stupid. You know as well (probably better) than anyone else here who all is gunning for you, and to close your eyes and just pretend Sengoku/Oculus as a whole would be the only ones who'd gain from you getting rolled is just... Ludicrous.

Hell, logic would suggest, based on the nature of Bob, some of the ones hitting you aren't even involved in the little drama of making MI6 a target for war, but are instead doing it for !@#$% and giggles so the delaying finally ends by someone firing first and a Global starting, primary target be damned.

Normally I'd agree but this is a case of fool me five times shame on everyone, including yo mama.

This isn't the first, second, third, etc. time I've seen some really great folks have to put up with absolute horse shit.

Also still kinda confused as to what bloc MI6 has been a part of. Pretty sure hart's in another dimension right now.

Edited by IYIyTh

Has Mi6 ever tried to ally an alliance as part of an active plan to roll that alliance and that (not mi6 for those still using crayons and struggling with sentence structure, grammar and pronouns) alliance's allies and blocmates?

So much talk about honor from mi6, and yet when the actual hard question gets asked about their actions, they hide.

Edited by hartfw

Has Mi6 ever tried to ally an alliance as part of an active plan to roll that alliance and that (not mi6 for those still using crayons and struggling with sentence structure grammar and pronouns) allies and blocmates?

So much talk about honor from i6, and yet when the actual hard question gets asked, they hide.

Maybe it's because your question doesn't make any sense.

No?

My mama has nothing to do with this. [ooc]I'm too ashamed to say I pretend to be a nation ruler online. [/ooc] But you know as well as I do Sengoku isn't the only ones who have spied you. Even without additional failed spyops to point it out.

How would they know that?

Still hiding from your past mi6.  Lets see if anyone can do better than myth.

So your .gov spied on MI6 because you claim MI6 planned to roll its allies in the past.

Stick to comics.

Edited by IYIyTh

Has Mi6 ever tried to ally an alliance as part of an active plan to roll that alliance and that (not mi6 for those still using crayons and struggling with sentence structure, grammar and pronouns) alliance's allies and blocmates?

So much talk about honor from mi6, and yet when the actual hard question gets asked about their actions, they hide.

Again implying mi6 is the one that struggles with grammar, while failing at using clear and somewhat "good" english... what is it with idiots unable to pull their heads out of their asses in this place?

Anyway besides the point, the hard questions would get an answer if only the ones who asked them weren't such a tool. and if they made sense... yeah making sense is one important thing as well.. 

Edited by Keres

Is grammar this hard for mi6?  

Just to be clear, at no time in Sengoku's history have we offered a treaty to an alliance to make it easier to roll their bloc mates.

It is pretty amazing that such bright FA minds cannot understand the pronouns *their* versus what would have to be *our* based upon your inability to understand.

You realize your next sentence is what I responded to right? The one that goes: "I know for a fact mi6 cannot say that, and to me, that would be a serious honor issue that hopefully mi6 has recovered from." 

So you literally said we tried to ally an alliance to roll our blocmates... But yes, grammar is [i]my[/] weak point... I think you got something on your chin but it could just be some hair gel...

Has Mi6 ever tried to ally an alliance as part of an active plan to roll that alliance and that (not mi6 for those still using crayons and struggling with sentence structure grammar and pronouns) allies and blocmates?

So much talk about honor from i6, and yet when the actual hard question gets asked, they hide.

No we have not. The only allies we have had were TOP/Umb/Sparta/Valhalla/GOONS/TPF/TIO. MI6 worked hard to promote the platysphere even while Umb was working to destroy the Platysphere. To that end, Umbrella even hit MI6 depsite MI6 holding a treaty with TOP... But yes, it is MI6 that actively worked against their allies. I think that the hair gel is starting to harden over your eyes or something.

You realize your next sentence is what I responded to right? The one that goes: "I know for a fact mi6 cannot say that, and to me, that would be a serious honor issue that hopefully mi6 has recovered from." 

So you literally said we tried to ally an alliance to roll our blocmates... But yes, grammar is [i]my[/] weak point... I think you got something on your chin but it could just be some hair gel...

No we have not. The only allies we have had were TOP/Umb/Sparta/Valhalla/GOONS/TPF/TIO. MI6 worked hard to promote the platysphere even while Umb was working to destroy the Platysphere. To that end, Umbrella even hit MI6 depsite MI6 holding a treaty with TOP... But yes, it is MI6 that actively worked against their allies. I think that the hair gel is starting to harden over your eyes or something.

I'm starting to see why Petro could find no intelligence in his spy op.

The question was has Mi6 ever tried to ally an alliance while planning to roll them.  That you failed to achieve your duplicitous goal doesn't make your alliance less of a shady honor-less character, just one without skill as well.

Edited by hartfw

The question was has Mi6 ever tried to ally an alliance while planning to roll them.  That you failed to achieve your duplicitous goal doesn't make your alliance less of a shady honor-less character, just one without skill as well.

Your ilk should really stick to the "MI6 creates self fulfilling prophecies that forces government members of other alliances to spy on them."

It makes a lot more sense than whatever bullshit you're spouting right now.

Do tell, enlighten everyone who is failing to understand exactly what you are attempting to refer to.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

What was your "duplicitous goal" though? does the failed spy op make you less of a "shady honor-less character, just one without skill as well"

but yeah who cares right?

I am starting to see why y'all are incapable of rolling an alliance, even an outcast like MI6. I answered your question. If you failed to understand the very straight forward question, then that is on you not me. For the last year, MI6 has not been in any way, shape, or form capable of even attempting to roll any alliance. So why would we plan on rolling anyone? Your question lacks any sort of logic or intelligence. No wonder gov talks devolved into what they did when MI6 approached you guys over the spy attack. 

If this is the level of intellect that is to be expected, it shows why you guys are only lackeys and nothing more.