Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

No we tend to be quite active and enjoy playing the game still.

Your alliance looks like it's full of noobs to be honest, except some have big nations.

Most don't seem to even know how to build their nations in a competitive manner. 

Either they're not that active or they are active and you ain't teaching them how to build their nations. 

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, let's not trade barbs in here that is not relevant to the discussion, this discussion is about Sengoku's atrocity towards Mi6! Not a bishop measuring contest.

<Duderonomy>I thought this was about making up logs.

<Lord_Nettles>Imma give you a trout my boi

<Duderonomy>That...that wasn't a log at all.

Heh... The only thing going on here is that Sengoku tried to provoke a war to curbstomp MI6. MI6 did not take the bait but we got bored and did this instead... What I got from this is that Sengoku is just some cowardly alliance who don't have the balls to simply attack MI6. They have the stats behind them. Any war, including an aggressive one, would be a curbstomp against MI6. So, I am just chillin and being amused at the shit talking Sengoku is doing when really, they are just some piss-poor excuse of an alliance who, despite overwhelming odds in their favor, are still too much of a pussy to just declare war.

Heh... The only thing going on here is that Sengoku tried to provoke a war to curbstomp MI6. MI6 did not take the bait but we got bored and did this instead... What I got from this is that Sengoku is just some cowardly alliance who don't have the balls to simply attack MI6. They have the stats behind them. Any war, including an aggressive one, would be a curbstomp against MI6. So, I am just chillin and being amused at the !@#$ talking Sengoku is doing when really, they are just some piss-poor excuse of an alliance who, despite overwhelming odds in their favor, are still too much of a !@#$% to just declare war.

You're giving yourselves too much credit. Sengoku doesn't care enough about MI6 to 'bait' you into a war by spying on you. Pedro was bored and spied, end of story. If Sengoku wanted a war with you, they'd just start one.

They probably only hated MI6 prior to this so they can sit at the lunch table with the cool kids. Or at least that'd be par for the course for them.

Heh... The only thing going on here is that Sengoku tried to provoke a war to curbstomp MI6. MI6 did not take the bait but we got bored and did this instead... What I got from this is that Sengoku is just some cowardly alliance who don't have the balls to simply attack MI6. They have the stats behind them. Any war, including an aggressive one, would be a curbstomp against MI6. So, I am just chillin and being amused at the !@#$ talking Sengoku is doing when really, they are just some piss-poor excuse of an alliance who, despite overwhelming odds in their favor, are still too much of a !@#$% to just declare war.

This is pretty much it in a nutshell.

Y'all are a joke.

You're giving yourselves too much credit. Sengoku doesn't care enough about MI6 to 'bait' you into a war by spying on you. Pedro was bored and spied, end of story. If Sengoku wanted a war with you, they'd just start one.

They probably only hated MI6 prior to this so they can sit at the lunch table with the cool kids. Or at least that'd be par for the course for them.

There's an entire list of people trying to save their own skins by deflecting it and attempting to stall by committing others into incursions with MI6, Polar, etc.

I don't really blame them so much as pity them.

Yeah, the convenient target couldn't be replaced.

to be fair I doubt as many people would be willing to roll Polar for the tenth time as are willing to roll MI6.

I'm pretty sure we can stall this thing up for years if we want to.

Exactly what will occur, yes, and as you continue to roll the less connected alliances and their membership leaves our world, eventually you'll have to cancel some treaties or never have another war.

Edited by Mogar

I'm pretty sure we can stall this thing up for years if we want to.

Nah, you're not competent enough. I give y'all a year before you're all plotting to kill each other -- not that that's stopping some of you from thinking about it now.

God forbid thinking about what kind of whining would occur if you were forced to actually commit yourselves for an extended war a la Equilibrium.

Taking this into consideration I might have to revise that number down. Your bark has always been pretty loud but the bite...another story.

Edited by IYIyTh

Next war won't be an extended round, and that's mainly why I suspect nobody's turned on DBDC, the length of that war would be far too much of a commitment for most of those in the hegemony since they'd be losing their own statistics, not just their periphery allies. 

Tbh it's pretty easy to make an assumption of what is happening here already. Also it's easy to know that I don't take words of people accusing others without substantial proof. So yeah I will keep making a point of it. If you don't like by all means don't listen or respond it's not exactly hard. No one is forcing you to reply.

Let me actually try to understand this, you are accusing one of the most hated AAs in Bob who are most likely going to curbstomped sometime in the next month or two (who also have spent most of this year trying to prevent mentioned rolling) of not only fabricating a log and claiming it comes from a Seppeku gov member but also then creating a public call out thread using the fabricated log as the basis for the call out? 

And that makes logical sense to you? So in the absence of substantial proof you will then instead believe a totally moronic and illogical chain of events.

Please tell me whose Kool-Aid you have been sipping. You need to stop and put the Kool-Aid down.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Next war won't be an extended round, and that's mainly why I suspect nobody's turned on DBDC, the length of that war would be far too much of a commitment for most of those in the hegemony since they'd be losing their own statistics, not just their periphery allies. 

I'm looking forward to finding out but I suspect you're wrong Mogar and next war will be a very long one.

i think it's a lot more likely that they're just taking advantage of your weak political position to pick on you than it being a serious effort to provoke you into war

extrapolating from one spy operation is a bit silly. as was making a thread like this when asked for proof. when you make a thread is when they refuse to act on the actual proof that you do have of a government member launching a spy operation on your alliance.

i understand that you're all waiting to get rolled, but being jumpy about it just helps the people who dislike you.

Nah, you're not competent enough. I give y'all a year before you're all plotting to kill each other -- not that that's stopping some of you from thinking about it now.

God forbid thinking about what kind of whining would occur if you were forced to actually commit yourselves for an extended war a la Equilibrium.

This would be a really interesting criticism if it wasn't coming from someone who entered last war late and left early. Also I was there for something a lot like Equilibrium. It was called Equilibrium.

This would be a really interesting criticism if it wasn't coming from someone who entered last war late and left early. Also I was there for something a lot like Equilibrium. It was called Equilibrium.

I'm not in MI6 anymore, but when I was, pretty sure in the time you stated we "came late, and left early," we actually did 2.5x the amount of damage you did -- against elite military foes. In fact, I think we can trace that back the past two major wars as being factually consistent.

Stop the !@#$%^&*. MI6 would tear your micro alliance to pieces. It's not even a question. Everyone knows it. You're not fooling anyone.

Stop pretending to be bigger than you are. The condescending !@#$%^&* is cute in the comics, but really all you are is an unproven bully. Without the weight of your thesaurus thick treaties, outside of existing you offer little value to this place other than harts comics.

Your alliance will beg for help in any matter that you get yourself into. I was in equilibrium too, and seeing the painful logs of your whole groups whining was only slightly more pathetic than your behavior of late.

Go back into your corner and color. No one is impressed by your amateur level of showmanship, politics in general. You're nothing more than a meatshield.

People can hate on MI6 for literally doing everything in its power to recover from being betrayed in the previous war by allies it fought for -- and continually hounded by the powers that be. Show some respect and leave it alone, dick.

In before people claim having a set of balls is crass and having to put up with this !@#$ is why MI6 is in the position is instead of y'all just being a bunch of daisies. 

Seriously, are you that scared of MI6 that you wanted 20-30 spy ops before you declared war? Don't answer that.

Have fun serving your masters.

Edited by IYIyTh

i think it's a lot more likely that they're just taking advantage of your weak political position to pick on you than it being a serious effort to provoke you into war

extrapolating from one spy operation is a bit silly. as was making a thread like this when asked for proof. when you make a thread is when they refuse to act on the actual proof that you do have of a government member launching a spy operation on your alliance.

i understand that you're all waiting to get rolled, but being jumpy about it just helps the people who dislike you.

Who cares, maybe it'll give them the courage to actually follow through with their thus far piss poor attempts of strong arming.

I'd rather be defiant than roll over. Seriously, get on with it.

I'd say it reeks of impatience, it's boring to sit around waiting for months when the swords over your head, goad your opponents into actually letting it fall.

Isn't goading people to get swords to fall what Mi6 has done pretty much for the past year? It's pretty much been an endless circle-jerk of "we're so awesome at war, nobody can touch us - oh, but they all want to roll us because we're awesome - oh, but they won't do it because they are scared of how awesome we are".