Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so much for deny deny deny PR attempt of a non-member.  It was always going to be hard with multiple government members confirming the validity of the logs in two separate threads, but it was still fun while it lasted.

Props for creativeness, I hadn't thought of it being all D_T's idea.

I was talking about the individual who has log dumped every conversation he has ever had while in government or a regular member, D_T, and his complete lack of honor -- and the person whom you claim to be so offended by speaking in hypotheticals (Voodoo) is a member of Umbrella.

I don't even know if there's a capacity limit of how much shit you can be full of, but you have to be approaching it.

How can you seriously claim that your abhorrent, willful hostile behavior to include attempting to instigate war or being so intent on causing one that you felt the need to prepare for one by repeated spy attacks? And it stems from MI6 offering you a treaty and offering to have your back?  

You expect people to buy this shit?

I bet they already have.

And so much for deny deny deny PR attempt of a non-member.  It was always going to be hard with multiple government members confirming the validity of the logs in two separate threads, but it was still fun while it lasted.

What's to deny? You have a former member of MI6 who has made it his life goal to leak everything from the color of my drawers to our belief that water is wet in your alliance. In the same breath you talk about honor.

I wasn't even in the conversation and I can tell it probably happened. Want to know why? Because conversations like that happen in every single government channel and aren't extraordinary by any means. I'm sure DT is more than capable of slipping in some lies given how much he has decided to leak since departing. 

What is extraordinary is that you've literally attempted to justify your abhorrent, abject hostile behavior JUST SHY of actually being upset enough to do anything about it with it.

How much full of crap can y'all be? Next you're going to claim because MI6 created an embassy on your boards it was made on cynical grounds meant to steal Petro's cooking recipes instead of promote friendship. It's even more laughable when in the context that MI6 has never done any such thing that you accuse them. Some of their former allies might have, but I don't see your government members blowing Spy Op's left and right on them.

Edited by IYIyTh

Excellent, so we are past the playing dumb part and we are all on the same page.

Mi6 explicitly tried to ally an alliance while planning war on them with the idea of screwing over and making their other allies work harder in a war.

However, they don't actually see this as dishonorable.  Oh, and their plight is caused by others.

I like how you guys think you look good lecturing folks on what's honorable or not based on anything you can get your hands on, from anyone you can get your hands on while you're caught with your pants completely down.

It's cute.

The fact that you think conversations like that occur in every government channel is indicative of the kind of scum you are.

You must have missed the part in this thread where Roquentin openly acknowledged planning to betray separate from TOP and MI6 in favor of yourselves.

You have a log of NPO discussing rolling MI6 in one of their FA updates by attempting to entrap them in one of their weekly meetings.

I guess these things are conveniently forgotten when they can't be used to further some sort of self-serving, fabricated grudge. You go, Glen Coco.

As if MI6 were some brainchilds of doom for offering you a treaty and having casual discussions about CN happenings years ago. Some sort of massive crime that you really need to spy on them repeatedly until you get caught and then pretend it never happened. Then instead of saying "Hey guys we $%&@ed up," lying about Petro discussing it with MI6 government and then attempting to justify your actions. Then claiming it was all because of the info of someone who by any other name fits really the whole theme of this situation you managed to boondoggle hilariously well.

Good for you if you manage to deceive any more people with your !@#$%^&*, it won't be for lack of trying.

Edited by IYIyTh

Excellent, so we are past the playing dumb part and we are all on the same page.

Mi6 explicitly tried to ally an alliance while planning war on them with the idea of screwing over and making their other allies work harder in a war.

However, they don't actually see this as dishonorable.  Oh, and their plight is caused by others.

All that circular logic going on in that skull of yours despite all the proof you could ask for being all over this thread and you still chime in with the same !@#$%^&* over and over and over? repeating yourself doesnt make it the truth you know that right? and the circle jerk agreeing with you is just more proof that actual facts dont matter, as long as you have your "lollipops" to suck you're all happy... its giving me a head ache...

Are you actually THAT thick?

who left you in charge of an entire AA?

When did this planet get so, !@#$@#$ dumb?

All this and more at 11... or at update... maybe...

Edited by Keres

All that circular logic going on in that skull of yours despite all the proof you could ask for being all over this thread and you still chime in with the same !@#$%^&* over and over and over? repeating yourself doesnt make it the truth you know that right? and the circle jerk agreeing with you is just more proof that actual facts dont matter, as long as you have you "lollipops" to suck you're all happy... its giving me a head ache...

Are you actually THAT thick?

who left you in charge of an entire AA?

When did this planet get so, !@#$@#$ dumb?

All this and more at 11... or at update... maybe...

Just appoint me as leader, problem solved.

Just appoint me as leader, problem solved.

I honestly think you would do a better job and at least somewhat more reasonable... at least less dumb?

I mean I dunno... whats 2+2?

Edited by Keres

And we are back to denial.  That brief interlude with truth was more than mi6's shame could handle.

Yes, yes. Tell everyone again how MI6 wrong'd you a year and a half ago by proposing a treaty to you, justifying your repeated spy attacks on them...and denial of it until it became impossible.

Show us where they touched you on the teddy bear.

Edited by IYIyTh

Yes, yes. Tell everyone again how MI6 wrong'd you a year and a half ago by proposing a treaty to you, justifying your repeated spy attacks on them...and denial of it until it became impossible.

Show us where they touched you on the teddy bear.

They accepted Krihelion twice, that is a fate worse than accepting him once and thus can not be forgiven.

They accepted Krihelion twice, that is a fate worse than accepting him once and thus can not be forgiven.

I don't know if you did this intentionally or not but:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=542069

You have a log of NPO discussing rolling MI6 in one of their FA updates by attempting to entrap them in one of their weekly meetings.

4645403225_6a00d83452532269e2017ee7dca07

Weekly meetings? You're thinking of NA / AA, not NPO's FA. 

One of MI6's government members should clear this up:

Which one of these categories does Myth fall into?

1. A nation that is not a member of MI6, but is protected by them.
  2. A nation that is not a member of MI6, and is not protected by them.
  3. A nation that is a member of MI6, despite the fact that MI6 likes to pretend he isn't a member.
  4. A nation that is a member of MI6, and MI6 has consistently been full of shit saying that he isn't a member. 

Weekly meetings? You're thinking of NA / AA, not NPO's FA. 

One of MI6's government members should clear this up:

Which one of these categories does Myth fall into?

1. A nation that is not a member of MI6, but is protected by them.
  2. A nation that is not a member of MI6, and is not protected by them.
  3. A nation that is a member of MI6, despite the fact that MI6 likes to pretend he isn't a member.
  4. A nation that is a member of MI6, and MI6 has consistently been full of !@#$ saying that he isn't a member. 

He falls into the category of there's one sure fire way to find out, bucko.

Are you all really that wounded that the words of one individual you claim to have no respect for has cut you deeper than a hot knife? One who has himself, and by others repeatedly stated that his words are his own and has no bearing on actual alliance policy?

I don't keep up with your meetings, based on what it appears you discuss (like the racial tirades of what Letum claims is one of your rehabilitated allies) I wouldn't find them interesting anyway.

Are you going to go the route of Letum and pretend something to the effect of "let's try to get MI6 to poach me and use it to declare war?" was never uttered in your channels?

Are you going to lie to everyone here and pretend attacking MI6 has not been contemplated by your alliance?

Good grief do you need a reason that bad?

Edited by IYIyTh

I don't know if you did this intentionally or not but:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=542069

Hence why I phrased it the way I did. I know Krihelion is currently at Sengoku and I still said it. He was at MI6 two times (as he was re-accepted after the SNX incident) and ended up at Sengoku.

Hence why I phrased it the way I did. I know Krihelion is currently at Sengoku and I still said it. He was at MI6 two times (as he was re-accepted after the SNX incident) and ended up at Sengoku.

I just didn't know, I thought it was the punchline because it could have very easily been lol.

For what it's worth Krihelion is a good dude, he just gets bored way too quickly.

He falls into the category of there's one sure fire way to find out, bucko.

Are you all really that wounded that the words of one individual you claim to have no respect for has cut you deeper than a hot knife? One who has himself, and by others repeatedly stated that his words are his own and has no bearing on actual alliance policy?

I don't keep up with your meetings, based on what it appears you discuss (like the racial tirades of what Letum claims is one of your rehabilitated allies) I wouldn't find them interesting anyway.

Are you going to go the route of Letum and pretend something to the effect of "let's try to get MI6 to poach me and use it to declare war?" was never uttered in your channels?

Are you going to lie to everyone here and pretend attacking MI6 has not been contemplated by your alliance?

Good grief do you need a reason that bad?

Seriously...take a deep breath, type out your response, and push reply.  I've enjoyed the 6+ edits you have made on this single post, it keeps getting more in depth each time.  Maybe that's your problem with grasping things, you don't actually take a second to let your hands off the keyboard