Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

I don't even like Mi6 and I'd probably fight for them rather than against them in this situation. Sengooku is acting like a little kid who is shouting, "Neener neener, you can't hit me," whilst cowering like gutless cowards behind their big brother's skirts. 

In that sense, Sargun's PR game is working, there are people starting to say, "YEah, it is Mi6, uggh, but damn... Sengooku is full of punk little b#tches."

It is my guess folks are bored and Mi6 is an easy target. 

If it was me, I'd order mi6 into peace mode, post a recognition of war, wait until Senguooku was balls deep in another larger war, and then blitz them. Either way Mi6 is going to take a beating, but you might as well return the favor to Sengookue by forcing them into a crappy situation like they are trying to do to Mi6 now.

TBF, I think MI6 is well deserving of the attention. Some late karma for all their poached eggs. 

But even if Sengoku is in the wrong in this situation, MI6 is a dead trend. If I were MI6, I'd simply leave and find an alliance that isn't entirely shit.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF, I think MI6 is well deserving of the attention. Some late karma for all their poached eggs. 

But even if Sengoku is in the wrong in this situation, MI6 is a dead trend. If I were MI6, I'd simply leave and find an alliance that isn't entirely !@#$.

You stay classy pumpkin.

But even if Sengoku is in the wrong in this situation, MI6 is a dead trend. If I were MI6, I'd simply leave and find an alliance that isn't entirely !@#$.

Clearly all of MI6 should join IRON. 

If I was in IRON id get that... thing out of my mouth and walk out, Wipe my face and then wait for my turn again... like I had been doing for the last... 8+ years

In that sense, Sargun's PR game is working, there are people starting to say, "YEah, it is Mi6, uggh, but damn... Sengooku is full of punk little b#tches."

I'm inclined to think the opposite, but I value actions rather than words. MI6's bark is proving worse than its bite. NpO at least hits back when someone is gunning for them. I can respect that.

I wonder how many spy attacks it would take for MI6 to actually do something to protect its members? One obviously isn't enough.

Edited by Duderonomy

If it was me, I'd order mi6 into peace mode, post a recognition of war, wait until Senguooku was balls deep in another larger war, and then blitz them. Either way Mi6 is going to take a beating, but you might as well return the favor to Sengookue by forcing them into a crappy situation like they are trying to do to Mi6 now.

That'd be awesome. One for the ages.

I am sure DK will be happy to know that Foxfire would take him back.

I would be happy to know I approve as well.

I'll even add some boasting in DKs favor:

Foxburos most challenging opponent during the Doom War was Neo Ancient Greece, led by duelking, a member of MI6 and former Councilor of IRON. Neo Ancient Greece would inflict a total of 8,343.43 damage on Foxburo while only losing 604.38, accounting for nearly half of Foxburos strength losses during the war.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Foxburo#Doom_War

and then you talk about MI6 being condescending and elitist

I took away that you still deny that Petro said things afterwards... and that you're well aware of that, but decided to play the "fake logs" card 

I don't know how I'm being elitist with my comment, I'm quite the opposite.  I'm pointing out my opinion of a single individual who has on more occasions then I can remember ran their mouth about IRON and many alliances, and it's gotten quite stale.  I can tell you I'm not even close to being alone in my sentiment of Mogar, I would say majority of OWF posters from all different alliances within this world would agree.  However, the planet needs people like Mogar because at least there's someone to argue with.  

Launch some attacks then if you want to see me get rolled, you coward. It would be a better action than anything you've done in the past 6 months.

I can't, I'm not in range, but wish I was.  That being said, I am not wasting nor sending some IRON member to hit you, nor do I care to see IRON & RIA at war because I find you annoying and repetitive.  It's quite comical of you to call me a coward however, that's a good one.  You see, as I already stated, I actually like RIA, and a single annoyance like you isn't enough to change my whole viewpoint of RIA, nor instigate a war between us both that other RIA members would have to pay for your words.  I have a little more restraint then that, and if you think the likes of you calling me a coward is enough to make me pounce, you're quite mistaken.  You see, the fact we have any type of tie between RIA and IRON only upsets you, not me or anyone else, so really it provides a bonus reward for me that it irritates you.   

You guys are assuming that 1. A public callout will mend relations with Sengoku and 2. That Sengoku wants to mend relations in the first place. Of course, I"m assuming that MI6 gov has privately attempted to address this with Sengoku gov. It appears this is the case, but I'm not high gov with either AA, so I do not know.

but don't blow your top because you feel isolated, or you'll stay isolated.

We have attempted to speak with Sengoku, first time was months ago, and it went nowhere. It happened again after this incident, and they made it clear they had no intention of trying to mend relations. So that plus rumors that have been circulating for the least 6+ months give everyone a pretty good idea of what they want. Which is fine, you do you etc. But there's no need to deny it, or try and play stupid or anything. The numbers are on their side in virtually every way, they have no need to wait or bullshit around. I mean if that's how they get off, I guess that's cool.

We're not "blowing our top;" Sargun decided to post a thread at his own discretion, and it took off. We've responded openly about what we think, and have responded to some critics - Myth's responded to even more, but that's his perogative as a non-member. All you're seeing is MI6 boredom leaking out here. Wait until the war actually starts, it might get even louder.

And you talk about "blood solving grudges" and whatnot. The way IRON members talks about MI6, it doesn't sound like it. We beat the snot out of each other last war.I had a great time, too, with people like Rhiz but clearly nothing has translated to post-war. If you guys have something to talk about, though, I'm definitely open to it, shoot me a PM.

Looking at stats like that, no wonder you would support DK rejoining IRON. 

Yeah, the wonders and experience difference might have something to do with it.... But I'm only guessing. 

>Huge nation smashes a tech seller

>Someone somewhere is surprised

Though I did declare on him and I even sent him a PM acknowledging he would fuck me up right afterwards. I have no crap to talk in that war. I had fun.

Edited by Fox Fire

And you talk about "blood solving grudges" and whatnot. The way IRON members talks about MI6, it doesn't sound like it. We beat the snot out of each other last war.I had a great time, too, with people like Rhiz but clearly nothing has translated to post-war. If you guys have something to talk about, though, I'm definitely open to it, shoot me a PM.

I'm not the guy you need to talk to. I just enjoy fighting. Someone more in tune with politics (aka high gov) provides the five Ws. A little "Charge of the Light Brigade" of me, but this world already has a CubaQuerida. NS means nothing. Casualties or death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaRQKF0mpk

Edited by Duderonomy

Yeah, the wonders and experience difference might have something to do with it.... But I'm only guessing. 

>Huge nation smashes a tech seller

>Someone somewhere is surprised

Though I did declare on him and I even sent him a PM acknowledging he would $%&@ me up right afterwards. I have no crap to talk in that war. I had fun.

I probably wouldn't talk about it either if I got outdamaged .7-1M in a curbstomp.

I probably wouldn't talk about it either if I got outdamaged .7-1M in a curbstomp.

I'm talking about it now am I not? I even have the stats blatantly posted on my wiki. What am I not talking about that you would like to talk about Myth? The color of my underwear? The color of Nettles underwear? Or should we start with the weather and take it slow?

Edited by Fox Fire

We have attempted to speak with Sengoku, first time was months ago, and it went nowhere. It happened again after this incident, and they made it clear they had no intention of trying to mend relations. So that plus rumors that have been circulating for the least 6+ months give everyone a pretty good idea of what they want. Which is fine, you do you etc. But there's no need to deny it, or try and play stupid or anything. The numbers are on their side in virtually every way, they have no need to wait or !@#$%^&* around. I mean if that's how they get off, I guess that's cool.

We're not "blowing our top;" Sargun decided to post a thread at his own discretion, and it took off. We've responded openly about what we think, and have responded to some critics - Myth's responded to even more, but that's his perogative as a non-member. All you're seeing is MI6 boredom leaking out here. Wait until the war actually starts, it might get even louder.

If we're being honest, besides my little jab at one member for posting literally nothing adding to discussion, my first comment was merely at the argument that Myth wants to make that being accepted and staying on an AA is somehow not being part of an alliance.  Sorry if I don't share the same belief...if you aren't in an alliance, one shouldn't be sitting on an AA, otherwise their actions/words are representative of a member of said alliance, especially coming from someone as known as Myth.  I don't agree with the idea of allowing someone to sit on an AA and say what they want yet allowing the said alliance to be free from anything they say because he's "not a member."  Well that, and responding to Mogar's continuous disapproval of what alliances are doing, yet does nothing besides whine on OWF.

Then came the various attacks on myself and IRON from Myth and Keres, so the same was returned.  Probably could of left out my comment to Vladmir, but my minor insult was nothing to what came following it.  That being said, I have 0 grudge against MI6 or anyone IRON fought last war...I told the same to IAT/TOP following the conclusion of the war, in my eyes it was settled.  

I made a post earlier, asking what MI6 plans to gain from this, besides pointing out Petro was caught.  He was, Sengoku can't at least deny that one since it was a failed attempt, and Sengoku doesn't seem to really care.  Be it once, or 100 times, I still don't see how it matters how many.  So that's where were at...we can literally sit here and argue if it was wrong for Sengoku to do, but as it's been mentioned already, most alliances have had spy attacks done to them sometime while not at war, most times the person isn't caught.  It's really up to MI6 on how they want to react too it or not.  However, I think Duderonomy shined a pretty good light on how this thread has only reinforced past opinions of MI6, especially when various alliances have been insulted, be it NG/Aztec/IRON/NPO/etc.  I get rumors have been swirling, these spy attacks, and so forth that MI6 seem to be in screw it mode (know you'll could be a target, so no point in lying down, start letting insults fly).  Which is fine, but it certainly isn't making any said alliances believe MI6 has changed either.  It's been more detrimental then good, and the usual barrage of insults one expects from both sides during war are already happening when no one has even declared a war.

Edited by Rhizoctonia

If we're being honest, besides my little jab at one member for posting literally nothing adding to discussion, my first comment was merely at the argument that Myth wants to make that being accepted and staying on an AA is somehow not being part of an alliance.  Sorry if I don't share the same belief...if you aren't in an alliance, one shouldn't be sitting on an AA, otherwise their actions/words are representative of a member of said alliance, especially coming from someone as known as Myth.  I don't agree with the idea of allowing someone to sit on an AA and say what they want yet allowing the said alliance to be free from anything they say because he's "not a member."  Well that, and responding to Mogar's continuous disapproval of what alliances are doing, yet does nothing besides whine on OWF.

Then came the various attacks on myself and IRON from Myth and Keres, so the same was returned.  Probably could of left out my comment to Vladmir, but my minor insult was nothing to what came following it.  That being said, I have 0 grudge against MI6 or anyone IRON fought last war...I told the same to IAT/TOP following the conclusion of the war, in my eyes it was settled.  

I made a post earlier, asking with MI6 plans to gain from this, besides pointing out Petro was caught.  He was, Sengoku can't at least deny that one since it was a failed attempt, and Sengoku doesn't seem to really care.  Be it once, or 100 times, I still don't see how it matters how many.  So that's where were at...we can literally sit here and argue if it was wrong for Sengoku to do, but as it's been mentioned already, most alliances have had spy attacks done to them sometime while not at war, most times the person isn't caught.  It's really up to MI6 on how they want to react too it or not.  However, I think Duderonomy shined a pretty good light on how this thread has only reinforced past opinions of MI6, especially when various alliances have been insulted, be it NG/Aztec/IRON/NPO/etc.  I get rumors have been swirling, these spy attacks, and so forth that MI6 seem to be in screw it mode (know you'll could be a target, so no point in lying down, start letting insults fly).  Which is fine, but it certainly isn't making any said alliances believe MI6 has changed either.  It's been more detrimental then good, and the usual barrage of insults one expects from both sides during war are already happening when no one has even declared a war.

It's not just you, but like I said, if we're gonna chat IRON-MI6, we have better mediums for that.

Sargun made this thread because Sargun wanted to, not because it was a grand design by MI6 to out the evil Sengoku monsters for spying. Everyone knows what happened at this point, all the facts are out there and it's up for everyone else to interpret them for themselves. We've kept to ourselves and been relatively quiet for a year now, we've chatted up plenty of alliances, we've changed certain policies, changed govs, etc. Yet people still talk smack about us for not "changing." We're not going to sing praise about alliances who've spit on us recently, despite that being commonplace around here. If people wanna roll us for that, then so be it. If people wanna roll us for the same reasons we were rolled last year, so be it. If you* truly believe we're the most arrogant or the biggest jerks, and that's why we should be rolled, there's nothing I can say or do to change your mind.

If there's an issue you have with MI6 you want to talk about, PM me. I'm always willing to talk.

*Not "you" in particular, but anyone who believes it

Edited by Gibsonator21

If you want a contrast between MI6's actions in this thread and a reaction that actually takes more spine, Non Grata is currently fighting a rogue that we know is from a certain well-known alliance that has not posted in this thread. Did we make a OWF callout thread and start throwing out accusations and insults everywhere? No, we informed one ally that we were fighting a rogue that they are peripherally tied to and we are taking care of it ourselves without whining to the community at large (besides this but I'm the whiner diner).

Why? Because we aren't scared to do our business. MI6 is trying to get the community to take action when they are afraid to. No one is going to take care of this for you MI6. Grow up and stand on your own two feet.

If you want a contrast between MI6's actions in this thread and a reaction that actually takes more spine, Non Grata is currently fighting a rogue that we know is from a certain well-known alliance that has not posted in this thread. Did we make a OWF callout thread and start throwing out accusations and insults everywhere? No, we informed one ally that we were fighting a rogue that they are peripherally tied to and we are taking care of it ourselves without whining to the community at large (besides this but I'm the whiner diner).

Why? Because we aren't scared to do our business. MI6 is trying to get the community to take action when they are afraid to. No one is going to take care of this for you MI6. Grow up and stand on your own two feet.

To be frank, I didn't take the OP as a whine. More of a call out to be honest and I certainly didn't see MI6 asking for community action, I would assume they know only too well it would be a futile and lost cause.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

I'm inclined to think the opposite, but I value actions rather than words. MI6's bark is proving worse than its bite. NpO at least hits back when someone is gunning for them. I can respect that.

I wonder how many spy attacks it would take for MI6 to actually do something to protect its members? One obviously isn't enough.

It is early in the game, how this plays out is difficult to predict. What is known is that the peanut gallery and the little boys over at Aztec, and frankly everyone else in Cn, has a notoriously short attention span. 

It may well come to pass, and I think it will, Mi6 weathers the storm and everyone moves on to something else. 

What Mi6 should not do is what Sengarglego wants them to do. Pick an unpredictable response to this problem and roll with it, this has my vote.

And here is a thought, maybe Mi6 doesn't need to defend its members at this moment, maybe they can just wait till the time is right. If so, that's sound thinking, you fight when you have the advantage, not when they are waiting with baseball bats to beat you to a pulp. Maybe the best way to proceed is to paint Senpoopoo as the terrible alliance of cowards they are for hiding behind their treaty partners like a bunch of gutless wonders. 

Maybe, just maybe that is all they need to do. 

The point of documentation is to prevent people from using the label "well-documented" to lend their accusations a veneer of authority if said documentation does not exist. 

As for being met with "condescension and insults", the last diplomatic attempt I saw between NPO and MI6 involved us inviting them back to our joint IRC channel (whose existence I'll assume they forgot), which was immediately met by a screaming match about how we were back in our pre-Karma ways and pulling them into a smoky backroom to intimidate them by weight of numbers (given that most of our gov lurks on IRC/uses bouncers, we also tend to have lots of gov in most joint channels).

That is the point I gave up on MI6.

LOL

holy shit

when i visited the mi6 boards i got a warm welcome and pretty much all we've ever done is shit-talk each other on the OWF

are you sure they weren't just messing around? or did they have a reason to feel intimidated?

Observation: in 48 hours this thread is almost as long as the Oculus bloc announcement thread has become after a month. The OWF doesn't deserve us.

Yet here you are... (With this lovely thread)

Edited by Fox Fire