Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

Like you've done with RIA? You've actively participated in planning attacks upon an alliance you hold a treaty with at minimum two times now, I don't see any apologies in your embassy for that.

They wont apologize, its an imposed-by-a-3rd-party policy to "Not care if they do it 100 times" and "Disregard Facts"

Edited by Keres

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Performing fellatio on my opponents simply to save my statistics is not in my nature, I realize that you enjoy doing so since it's nice to get a win in the wiki, but unlike yourself I have no issues losing every single war so long as I know I'm in the right.

Who said opponents?  I was under the understanding we were doing it with our allies...because having allies means we do circlejerks, just ask MI6.  And since you own quite a few treaties, you must be involved in the circlejerking too.  

You have no issues?  Really?  Because one can argue all you do is complain and whine all over these forums every time you do....surely seems like you have some issues with it.  Continue to be irrelevant and do nothing and then whine when others do.  You lose the right to bitch when your only contribution to this game is posting on OWF and giving everyone things to laugh at.

Seriously is this the best CN has to offer anymore?

I know, the same ol Myth and Mogar posting the same shit over and over.  It's sad when one individual who claims to be not in any alliance so has zero impact on things, and another who sits and collects taxes and whines every day of the year about what other people are doing are continuing to post.

Can't be any worse than the !@#$%^&* I've seen from anyone else over the past several pages.

I'd take either of us over the blatant lies and crap I've had to read from some of you "esteemed," folk any day. Have you no shame?

Go back to condescendingly explaining how MI6 asked to be spied on by foreign government members (and then they tried to say it never happened,) and how you totally have never had them in your sights in the same breath.

It's at least more entertaining to see you so visibly full of !@#$, instead of your only other recourse of attempting to belittle folks because they called you on the carpet.

It's a miracle some of you find the post button at all.

Most wish you couldn't find it.  

Nah, you're just content on letting folks walk all over you. It's okay, keep collecting those gold stickers. Some day maybe you'll collect enough and they'll even let you choose your own front in a war.

Don't know why you're referring to me as MI6, thought we cleared that one up where despite your best efforts trying to translate your disdain for what I've said that has hurt your feelings onto the alliance is pretty laughable.

Grow a pair and make good on your threats and intentions or zip it. I'm not in MI6, so, try again.

For the record MI6 has sent some of the nicest folks all over the world to miserable schlepps like yourself and had to deal with condescension from mental half-wits and crooks. They deserve a hell of a lot better than you plebian, sophmoric, mindless drones gargling on about how your desperate apology tours and begging constitute as respectable FA. To be honest none of you are even worth their time.

I'm just having fun because y'all have no dignity/honor to speak of and are so twixt' up in double speak you're tripping over yourselves.

Please continue lecturing on how the entire world should just bite the pillow when they're in a tough spot.

Myth talking about Dignity and honor...comical.  Also, while you sit on an alliance AA, your words are seen as one from that alliance...I don't care what you and MI6 have worked out.  Again, if you aren't in one, then one shouldn't have an AA, so until then, please stfu about not being in an alliance.

Bonus points on the word usage, just next time if you wanna act like a big boy and use big boy words to insult people, spell them right.  I unlike you, don't need to pretend to be a sophisticated individual using a thesaurus.  I'm also glad you can summarize the past insults people have thrown at us in various threads, glad we can get them put in one.  Yea, working with an ally to mend bridges over just throwing it away is such a shameful act.  Damn, NG and IRON should be ashamed.  Next time we'll take a tip from MI6. your FA has been top notch and all!  Maybe, whenever your next rolling happens, you will finally get a clue that being pretentious pricks maybe isn't the way to go.  

Obligatory bite pillow pic

15732447.jpg

"You spied us! We have proof because it was revealed in game!"

"The logs aren't fake, we are too honorable to fake logs, unlike those #%@^#! in Sengoku, WHERE IS YOUR HONOR?!"

"We haven't done anything to antagonize you, we're just helpless victims, thats ignorant!"

"But if you do come for us, you're going to need a hell of a lot of alliances to take us down, !@#$%*^."

"LOL, you guys look soooooooo dumb itt, you just got the crap kicked out of you. Good win guys, we totally schooled them."

"Best to shake it off, losers"

Did I miss anything?

Edited by Jackie Moon

Who said opponents?  I was under the understanding we were doing it with our allies...because having allies means we do circlejerks, just ask MI6.  And since you own quite a few treaties, you must be involved in the circlejerking too.  

Personally the only thing I consider a circlejerk is "Hege1VContinuocphalus" RIA is cool, <3 then again my past makes me biased... 

Non Grata is a prime example of your hypocrisy. Their diplomatic efforts amount to racial slurs directed at folks as evidenced by the discussion that took place in your own private channel.

You mean to tell me that NG being themselves is somehow new?

Like you've done with RIA? You've actively participated in planning attacks upon an alliance you hold a treaty with at minimum two times now, I don't see any apologies in your embassy for that.

Here we go again with Mogar and him wanting a PIAT to be treated like MDoAP.  Think it's been already said multiple times by multiple people that conflicting treaties with ties are on both sides is not something new.  Please tell me more how you honored RIA/IRON treaty last war, because I already proved where you didn't 9 months ago.  You're the one in RIA, your loathe for us is so strong, you would think you'd do whatever to have your leaders cancel it.  If we wronged RIA so much, you would think you would of canceled it, now by your count 2 times.  Maybe just maybe your leaders aren't as moronic as you and act as if a PIAT is as important as MDoAP partners.  I'm shocked you even could stand being in RIA having a tie with IRON, must drive you insane.  

I also find it quite comical that MI6 is complaining about things like honor, dignity, chivalry and the like with their own history.

But hey, that's how these things go. One hypocritical statement after another and then eventually someone says "fuck it" and posts a DoW.

I'll be waiting.

Here we go again with Mogar and him wanting a PIAT to be treated like MDoAP.  Think it's been already said multiple times by multiple people that conflicting treaties with ties are on both sides is not something new.  Please tell me more how you honored RIA/IRON treaty last war, because I already proved where you didn't 9 months ago.  You're the one in RIA, your loathe for us is so strong, you would think you'd do whatever to have your leaders cancel it.  If we wronged RIA so much, you would think you would of canceled it, now by your count 2 times.  Maybe just maybe your leaders aren't as moronic as you and act as if a PIAT is as important as MDoAP partners.  I'm shocked you even could stand being in RIA having a tie with IRON, must drive you insane.  

Personally I'd like to, the only reason that treaty existed was Mia and based upon your behavior you've got no issues rolling us again and again, why do you keep it exactly? You're gov now, cancel it. What I expected was a level of respect of you know, NOT actively plotting against someone you hold a treaty with, and doing whats possible to prevent them from incurring damage, you know like NSO(who are shitlisted for it) and R&R(To an extent) did last war.

Edit: As for RIA honoring it? Do you really want to go down the road of RIA honoring treaties? I can tell you right now that's not an argument you're going to win.

Edited by Mogar

"You spied us! We have proof because it was revealed in game!"

"The logs aren't fake, we are too honorable to fake logs, unlike those #%@^#! in Sengoku, WHERE IS YOUR HONOR?!"

"We haven't done anything to antagonize you, we're just helpless victims, thats ignorant!"

"But if you do come for us, you're going to need a hell of a lot of alliances to take us down, !@#$%*^."

"LOL, you guys look soooooooo dumb itt, you just got the crap kicked out of you. Good win guys, we totally schooled them."

"Best to shake it off, losers"

Did I miss anything?

Are you literally still denying you spied on MI6? And that you had any justification at all for doing so?

This is hilarious.

Edited by IYIyTh

Personally I'd like to, the only reason that treaty existed was Mia and based upon your behavior you've got no issues rolling us again and again, why do you keep it exactly? You're gov now, cancel it.

Edit: As for RIA honoring it? Do you really want to go down the road of RIA honoring treaties? I can tell you right now that's not an argument you're going to win.

Actually I wouldn't.  I actually like RIA outside of yourself.  Now seeing you personally get rolled over and over, I surely wouldn't gripe about.  Why do you'll keep it?  Why doesn't your Government cancel it?  I mean if your Government feels how you do, not realizing ties are going end up on opposite sides and instead feel IRON should honor a FAP* over a MDoAP treaty, I would think they would of canceled it before last war, during last war, or surely right after.  

The difference is, I'm not the one calling out RIA on possible treaty violations, that you continue to do.  Why, because I understand we were on opposite sides.  That being said, I already pointed out last war when you came at us with the same !@#$ as now, going off the FAP (both are to respect one another).  Well we held up our end, you however surely did not with all the !@#$ you spewed then and continue to.  You also believed we should of gave RIA intel when we were on the opposite side of wars, this coming from someone who condemned us when we supposedly did just that with NG during a war, and yet...IRON received zero intel from RIA all last war too.  But we won't talk about that.   

But then again, it shouldn't be talked about, because you're trying to make something of nothing, and being to thickheaded to get that ties land on opposite sides of war every damn war, MDoAP, ODP's...ones that hold more weight then a FAP, yet no one rarely brings up because it's how wars happen.  You on the other-hand continue to with a FAP.

If your Government wants to remove it, by all means have them come speak to me.  It's not a problem for me or IRON keeping it as it is for you.  Like I said, the RIA people I've had any experience with I've liked, excluding you, so I have no reason to.  I don't need to cancel it over an annoying OWF pest who has a hard on for us.

Edited by Rhizoctonia

If your Government wants to remove it, by all means have them come speak to me.  It's not a problem for me or IRON keeping it as it is for you.  Like I said, the RIA people I've had any experience with I've liked, excluding you, so I have no reason to.  I don't need to cancel it over an annoying OWF pest who has a hard on for us.

and then you talk about MI6 being condescending and elitist

That's what you took away from my post?

I took away that you still deny that Petro said things afterwards... and that you're well aware of that, but decided to play the "fake logs" card 

Edited by Keres

From the decipherable parts of your post, if you want to call it that, I took away that you seemingly have some sort of idea that your alliance has acted, and has been acting in the right.

You must remember that Myth is but a man. A man with a giant ego and a stick shoved so far up his keister that he can't go to a state fair without people thinking he's a corn dog.

Sadly, conventional proctology can do nothing to save him. I will discuss more experimental methods with Caustic, who is an expert in these matters.

You must remember that Myth is but a man. A man with a giant ego and a stick shoved so far up his keister that he can't go to a state fair without people thinking he's a corn dog.

Sadly, conventional proctology can do nothing to save him. I will discuss more experimental methods with Caustic, who is an expert in these matters.

Some would argue that ad hominem attacks can be perceived as someone 'acting like an asshat'. I was under the impression that Non Grata was an upstanding and sociable alliance, which went to great length to engage in civil discourse with those who felt animosity to it?

Very interesting indeed!

Some would argue that ad hominem attacks can be perceived as someone 'acting like an asshat'. I was under the impression that Non Grata was an upstanding and sociable alliance, which went to great length to engage in civil discourse with those who felt animosity to it?

Very interesting indeed!

Hello Pen, I have missed you.

Non Grata high gov have asked me to stop posting for brief periods before, so obviously they don't agree with everything I say. I generally comply for the good of the AA, and will if they ask again. Sadly, most MI6ers are not capable of this.

I was answering Jackie Moon's question on why Myth chooses to interpret jokes as srs bzns. It seems to be a problem with him. I recommend watching Paul Mooney and Jimmy Carr.

And I stopped overly worrying about Bob after the fourth or fifth ZI in 2013. You guys have way too much anxiety about the possibility of it happening to you, otherwise you wouldn't be arguing with low-level flunkies like me. You'd find someone with actual power to talk to.

Hello Pen, I have missed you.

Non Grata high gov have asked me to stop posting for brief periods before, so obviously they don't agree with everything I say. I generally comply for the good of the AA, and will if they ask again. Sadly, most MI6ers are not capable of this.

I was answering Jackie Moon's question on why Myth chooses to interpret jokes as srs bzns. It seems to be a problem with him. I recommend watching Paul Mooney and Jimmy Carr.

And I stopped overly worrying about Bob after the fourth or fifth ZI in 2013. You guys have way too much anxiety about the possibility of it happening to you, otherwise you wouldn't be arguing with low-level flunkies like me. You'd find someone with actual power to talk to.

High government has made similar requests of MI6 members over time. I for one have been shackled and chained to the internal forums, yearning for a chance to roam free on the OWF stomping grounds. Alas, I may only escape to spread the word for brief periods of time.

Is public discourse not better than no discourse? As I understand, this is a 'last resort', so to speak. Was it perhaps an ill-founded idea by the regular member of MI6 who posted this thread? Certainly.

But that is not entirely relevant to the topic at hand: Why is sengoku actively spying on MI6, and when will sengoku and the extended sphere it is a part of actually follow through on what appears to be their intent? If it is not their intent, what steps will be taken to repair damaged relations?

As a rank-and-file, I will eagerly anticipate an answer.

Partisan, mine were not chains, just trust in the person making the request. I don't know everything, and I am not perfect. You do not thrive by being in denial. Sometimes you need someone to tell you that the stove is hot before you burn your hand. Of course, that doesn't mean you should stop cooking altogether, like some recommend.

You guys are assuming that 1. A public callout will mend relations with Sengoku and 2. That Sengoku wants to mend relations in the first place. Of course, I"m assuming that MI6 gov has privately attempted to address this with Sengoku gov. It appears this is the case, but I'm not high gov with either AA, so I do not know.

Assumption #1 is flat-out wrong. Calling someone out publicly will only elicit defensive behavior from both the alleged offender and their friends. That you guys act surprised about this speaks volumes about your PR instincts.

A callout is only useful when you are trying to drum up support from the community, not when you want to sway your target. Sadly, you guys misread the current hostile climate that you live in. Any callout you gave needed to be polite and ironclad in order to sway the political players you needed. The current behavior has only reinforced existing attitudes among the AAs that already didn't like you. It's unknown what this means with those on the edge or possibly friendly. But I doubt the current political climate on that end is going to change soon.

Assumption #2 has always been MI6's problem. People on Bob love their grudges (almost to a pathological degree) and that is only expended by blood, either physical or mental. Anybody that thinks IRON got off free with NG did not experience the fallout. NpO's forum at NG is the height of decorum compared to IRON's in 2013-2014. I was banned from IRON's forum and IRC channel during that time, and rightfully so from their point of view, although I do not regret my words from that time. It took a lot of patience and acceptance of anger on IRON's part to even keep ties up. Most AAs would have simply cut ties and moved on.

What can you do about grudges? Pay the blood-price, keep your AA together, and prepare for the rebuild both NS-wise and FA-wise. A lot of people claim NPO was a major villain and they experienced two good rollings. They've rebuilt their AA to #1 and rebuilt their FA to the point where they are tied to a little less than half of the sanctioned alliances. That means there is hope for you, too.

Trash talk is one thing (why do you think I've got Ghux's badge?), but don't blow your top because you feel isolated, or you'll stay isolated.

I don't even like Mi6 and I'd probably fight for them rather than against them in this situation. Sengooku is acting like a little kid who is shouting, "Neener neener, you can't hit me," whilst cowering like gutless cowards behind their big brother's skirts. 

In that sense, Sargun's PR game is working, there are people starting to say, "YEah, it is Mi6, uggh, but damn... Sengooku is full of punk little b#tches."

It is my guess folks are bored and Mi6 is an easy target. 

If it was me, I'd order mi6 into peace mode, post a recognition of war, wait until Senguooku was balls deep in another larger war, and then blitz them. Either way Mi6 is going to take a beating, but you might as well return the favor to Sengookue by forcing them into a crappy situation like they are trying to do to Mi6 now.