Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

Oh I see what happened here, hart's claiming that because some random from NADC spied MI6 that Sengoku's government member getting caught red handed actually doesn't matter, and that there is no history of Sengoku going out of its way to incite hostilities on behalf of its masters over recent history.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I see what happened here, hart's claiming that because some random from NADC spied MI6 that Sengoku's government member getting caught red handed actually doesn't matter, and that there is no history of Sengoku going out of its way to incite hostilities on behalf of its masters over recent history.

Who has Sengoku incited hostilities with before?  I'm unaware of a single event that could even be considered that in our previous history.

As for the implication that 2 wrongs make a right, I didn't say that at all.  I'm not sure why you would say that.

Although the fact that NADC is getting caught spying on mi6 does raise some questions about the theory that any uncaught spy op was 'Pedro'

Who has Sengoku incited hostilities with before?  I'm unaware of a single event that could even be considered that in our previous history.

As for the implication that 2 wrongs make a right, I didn't say that at all.  I'm not sure why you would say that.

Although the fact that NADC is getting caught spying on mi6 does raise some questions about the theory that any uncaught spy op was 'Pedro'

It's very difficult to point fingers at nadc, because they are extremely inactive. Think of them as a giant paperweight plus housexxxarrest... As when they warred m inc it was four hours between their war declaration and an actual declaration.

When I think of nadc- I think of [ooc] the third godfather movie... Yes it exist and it doesn't belong in the same DVD set

It's very difficult to point fingers at nadc, because they are extremely inactive. Think of them as a giant paperweight plus housexxxarrest... As when they warred m inc it was four hours between their war declaration and an actual declaration.

When I think of nadc- I think of [ooc] the third godfather movie... Yes it exist and it doesn't belong in the same DVD set

Ironic coming from the guy who ran his AA to the ground  :v:

Congratulations, Monsters Inc is at 11 members!

Edited by XxHouseArrestXx

Ironic coming from the guy who ran his AA to the ground  :v:

Congratulations, its at 11 members!

Actually we did not- we trimmed the fat- 12 alliance wars later and we are still 100% active and wanting to war and with great allies.

Meanwhile you are begging for treaties by AAs who want to use you

- keres, who accused someone of having psychological trauma as an "own", on sengoku

now, why did sengoku have to ring the alarm on all those spy ops NADC has done, rather than MI6?

Edited by Neo Uruk

Actually we did not- we trimmed the fat- 12 alliance wars later and we are still 100% active and wanting to war and with great allies. 

Meanwhile you are begging for treaties by AAs who want to use you 

Lose most of your members and nation strength and its called "trimming". :facepalm:  Have fun down there.  

Lose most of your members and nation strength and its called "trimming". :facepalm:  Have fun down there.

In all fairness, Hitchcock sincerely believes that anyone who doesn't go along with his inane desire to be at war 100% of the time is a pussy.

- keres, who accused someone of having psychological trauma as an "own", on sengoku

now, why did sengoku have to ring the alarm on all those spy ops NADC has done, rather than MI6?

Hey, I just tried to analyze the situation... some deep rooted cause for the amount of Sengoku BS in this thread

But thats besides the point, about the NADC spy op im going to assume they werent dicks about the whole thing... im also going to assume its because of this thread... im not privy to the goings on with this spy op and I dont pretend to be, but its been said that its been dealt with... as opposed to Sengoku's... who just happened to act hostile the whole time... 

Edited by Keres

Because when you sort out an unfortunate incident with someone in a civil manner, you have no need to go running to the OWF to tell everyone about it. This is a simple case of (once again), certain frequent OWF posters combing every report and every post looking to stir up drama where there simply isn't any, to what end, I don't know. I wonder why you and others are so concerned about defending MI6 when most of you are planning to roll them anyway.

I'm not planning to roll anyone. I just want to know why the MI6 response to this incident is markedly different from the other, despite the obvious, glaring similarities in the spy ops.

It's quite simple really. We weren't rude about it.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

I'm not planning to roll anyone. I just want to know why the MI6 response to this incident is markedly different from the other, despite the obvious, glaring similarities in the spy ops.

yeah the first obvious difference is NADC didn't lie about what happened or try to pretend it didn't happen at all, as Sengoku did when their .gov member got busted after months of spy attacks that they had been performing.

that's the first one i noticed rey

yeah the first obvious difference is NADC didn't lie about what happened or try to pretend it didn't happen at all, as Sengoku did when their .gov member got busted after months of spy attacks that they had been performing.

What did Sengoku lie about or pretend didn't happen? Our talks with mi6 started with Petro saying the spy attempt that he did he did.

This feels a lot like our earlier disagreement, when you were saying those logs never happened for several pages until you found out they did.  I would argue that mi6 government seems to be systematically misinforming their members, but in this case it is a non-member issue.

I find it highly unlikely that Sengoku performed all the spy ops that NADC has been doing. Can't you see the evidence? NADC got caught!

I find it highly unlikely that Sengoku performed all the spy ops that NADC has been doing. Can't you see the evidence? NADC got caught!

they got caught doing whatever, the talks afterwards didnt go the same way it did with Sengoku... had Sengoku decided to not be dicks about the whole thing... then again their Foreign Affairs guy is the one that got caught... isnt that the person supposed to you know... try and smooth things over?

What did Sengoku lie about or pretend didn't happen? Our talks with mi6 started with Petro saying the spy attempt that he did he did.

This feels a lot like our earlier disagreement, when you were saying those logs never happened for several pages until you found out they did.  I would argue that mi6 government seems to be systematically misinforming their members, but in this case it is a non-member issue.

Look at that, someone who isn't a member of MI6 hasn't been informed of talks between MI6 and Sengoku. Is that... not how that's supposed to go? 

Look at that, someone who isn't a member of MI6 hasn't been informed of talks between MI6 and Sengoku. Is that... not how that's supposed to go? 

It's perfectly fine to be uninformed. IYIyTh just takes it to a whole new level.