Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like Sengoku is plenty informed about Sengoku's affairs.

So everyone here including their allies are either complicit or idiots according to Sengoku, believing everything they say because the treaty web dictates that they do so... its that circlejerk dictating the truth again...

whatever, right?

Edited by Keres

Look at that, someone who isn't a member of MI6 hasn't been informed of talks between MI6 and Sengoku. Is that... not how that's supposed to go? 

To be fair, if that was how it was supposed to go then their wouldn't be an owf thread posted by mi6 about it.  

Is grammar this hard for mi6?  

To be fair, if that was how it was supposed to go then their  there wouldn't be an owf thread posted by mi6 about it.  

Fixed that, you can thank me later.

teeheehee  :gag:

Edited by Keres

So everyone here including their allies are either complicit or idiots according to Sengoku, believing everything they say because the treaty web dictate that they do so... its that circlejerk dictating the truth again...

whatever, right?

if we're doing grammar owns then uh

if we're doing grammar owns then uh

Never claimed to be perfect, never claimed to try... but then again I wasn't the first one to bitch about "grammar"

and I know the difference between "Their" and "There"

Never claimed to be perfect, never claimed to try... but then again I wasn't the first one to !@#$%* about "grammar"

and I know the difference between "Their" and "There"

Your alliance hid behind (incorrect) grammar claims to deny acknowledging what they had done.  It was a cowardly move.  Then again, so was the material of those mi6 logs.  

Your alliance hid behind (incorrect) grammar claims to deny acknowledging what they had done.  It was a cowardly move.  Then again, so was the material of those mi6 logs.  

U09GTjg.jpg

Im sorry I wasnt listening, you were saying?

I'm* wasn't*

Glad to help.

Thanks, again, more impact if you can find a post of me claiming I cared... also there, their, they're... so much more annoying

When are you turds gonna start killing each other?

*shrugs* March 17th 2023?

Edited by Keres

Thanks, again, more impact if you can find a post of me claiming I cared... also there, their, they're... so much more annoying

*shrugs* March 17th 2023?

In the game of grammar, there is no care: there is only win or die.

This thread went from amusing to boring rather slowly... It is also way too long for what it is. If Sengoku wants to hit MI6, they hopefully know where the declare war button is. If they are incapable of warring us, then they can line up Aztec behind them and Oculus behind Aztec. Somewhere, with all that NS, hopefully someone on their side has the balls to finally declare war.