Sengoku, have some honor.

Sargun II

Maybe if MI6 is so dead-set on war with Sengoku, they could declare war?!

We don't care who we war but why declare war and allow Sengoku to call up all their treaties? How about we see how united that side truly is and see how many alliances they can wrussle up to do the dirty work for a select few. 

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think that if Sengoku wanted to call in their treaties, they wouldn't do it aggressively?

The fact of the matter is that MI6 are the only people calling for war here.

That's the kicker though, forcing them to oA chain makes the postwar far more interesting that MI6 simply taking their beating. Of course you know this and are simply arguing against this due to personal opinion.

You think that if Sengoku wanted to call in their treaties, they wouldn't do it aggressively?

The fact of the matter is that MI6 are the only people calling for war here.

Even someone like you should know that MI6 is gonna get rolled. Why not make the other side work harder to roll us? Fact is, if we are as inept as you keep calling us, Sengoku could have easily gone in aggressively and called in numerous allies to their side. For that matter, anyone could have done this. So yeah. nough said there. 

Can we just get this war over already so that we have something to look forward to other than a 10-1 gangbang on MI6.  I'm looking forward to seeing people realize that such a lopsided war won't satiate the general war lust or significantly delay the inevitable break up of the current super bloc.

Can we just get this war over already so that we have something to look forward to other than a 10-1 gangbang on MI6.  I'm looking forward to seeing people realize that such a lopsided war won't satiate the general war lust or significantly delay the inevitable break up of the current super bloc.

I fully concur with this statement. 

Reminder that you're indirectly part of said hegemony, I never understood why everyone so thirsty for an even war for once is always part of the power cluster.

Delaying gratification in order to advance ones goals and means to a better place is a integral point in ones maturation process. I say let the little ones wait. 

That's the kicker though, forcing them to oA chain makes the postwar far more interesting that MI6 simply taking their beating. Of course you know this and are simply arguing against this due to personal opinion.

The postwar is going to shake out the exact same way no matter who oAs.

MI6 is just trying to gamble on Oculus breaking up before they get bored enough to roll MI6. It isn't going to happen, the cat is just playing with its food.

Even someone like you should know that MI6 is gonna get rolled. Why not make the other side work harder to roll us? Fact is, if we are as inept as you keep calling us, Sengoku could have easily gone in aggressively and called in numerous allies to their side. For that matter, anyone could have done this. So yeah. nough said there.

It isn't a credit to MI6 that people haven't stockpiled as much tech/warchest as they feel would be optimal; they're setting up the next game of chess before they finish off this round.

MI6 is just trying to gamble on Oculus breaking up before they get bored enough to roll MI6. It isn't going to happen, the cat is just playing with its food.

It isn't a credit to MI6 that people haven't stockpiled as much tech/warchest as they feel would be optimal; they're setting up the next game of chess before they finish off this round.

If you say so bro. MI6 is simply doing the same thing and mostly at a much faster rate as the other side. They may think they are playing chess but mostly at this stage of the game, it is checkers since most of us are bored waiting for some action. 

I'd say MI6 is taking a gamble that there's not quite the support within the hegemony that is needed to make the war as painless as it would need to be in order for those pushing for this war to not weaken themselves, which leaves them open for the next round. You're correct the upcoming war's already decided, it's a matter of how much blood is willing to be shed by the victors that becomes the interesting question.

I'd say MI6 is taking a gamble that there's not quite the support within the hegemony that is needed to make the war as painless as it would need to be in order for those pushing for this war to not weaken themselves, which leaves them open for the next round. You're correct the upcoming war's already decided, it's a matter of how much blood is willing to be shed by the victors that becomes the interesting question.

Needless to say, there'll be a lot of bloodshed regardless of if it's us or someone else that gets hit. I prefer it wasn't us at this point in time, but I don't always get what I want. But if we are the target then I can honestly say that we are prepared financially and morally. Our activity can speak for itself.
I would hope that a gathering the size of Occulus would set their sights higher than us, or even Doom. If I had that kind of firepowerat my disposal my eyes would be on the biggest prize of all, the neutral menace. Seriously, think of all the targets. Edited by hormones74

That word right there, target selection. Those of you actually planning this next war, have you actually run the numbers to see how few targets you're going to have after two weeks? If you actually are naive enough to pull the trigger on MI6 or Polar or whomever isn't part of the current hegemony, you're just going to give yourself blue balls.

That word right there, target selection. Those of you actually planning this next war, have you actually run the numbers to see how few targets you're going to have after two weeks? If you actually are naive enough to pull the trigger on MI6 or Polar or whomever isn't part of the current hegemony, you're just going to give yourself blue balls.

You know how I make things up and post them just because it annoys people or amuses me? Everyone knows I don't do this with a straight face. But we aren't sure about you...

Y so serious?

If this thread gets to 50 pages I promise to post my warchest

And other pictures of my chest... (for those, you only really need to ask)

You can do it people, only 20 more pages... quick! sengoku, spy again!

Not really. It will be more curbstomps until Oculus breaks up and fights itself. Or if Oculus grows some balls and hits DBDC/co.

Eh an Oculus war with DBDC would be a curbstomp too. Oculus simply has far too many nations to lose. 

Eh an Oculus war with DBDC would be a curbstomp too. Oculus simply has far too many nations to lose. 

I'm unsure you grasp how war mechanics work in the highest tier, Oculus might "win", but even with a victory they still lose depending on who sits out.

I'm unsure you grasp how war mechanics work in the highest tier, Oculus might "win", but even with a victory they still lose depending on who sits out.

More of a case of you not realizing that the upper tier gap continues to shrink soley based on numbers. Sure DBDC and co have a good 10-15 super tier nations and then another 40-50 in the upper tier, but NPO alone has 120+ nations in the upper tier. If it came down to a grind out war, Oculus would easily win. Even if NpO and co were to sit out that war, the gap in the upper tier would not close enough. 

Just my 2cents and I will admit these are numbers from just a quick glance.