Sanctions!

Mogar

Good Margrave

Uhhhm I think perhaps you may wish to rethink this phraseology. :) :blink:

I personally think that Mogar deliberately tweaked DBDC's nose with his aid and that DBDC felt need to sanction him fair but something that is getting used way too oft and easily used for a minor annoyance. That includes the unnecessary Kasmir sanction. Really guys now we sanction for schitz and giggles? Why exactly do we have senate sanctions then?

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

It goes without saying that our esteemed Senator holds the monthly duty of sanctioning a nuclear rogue near and dear to his heart and that sanctioning some dude that we knew would respond as he has in this thread to the amusement of all is merely a secondary task in his weekly checking of the inbox for things.  I mean, he does get very busy with the flood of discourse, I'm sure, but has thus far found time in his schedule to perform his Senatorial duties to the expectations of his constituency, whose opinion, at the end of the day, is the only one that really, truly matters.

...oh, and that of our overlords and DBDC, of course, who do not so much as hold a consulate with us with which to pull our strings.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes without saying that our esteemed Senator holds the monthly duty of sanctioning a nuclear rogue near and dear to his heart and that sanctioning some dude that we knew would respond as he has in this thread to the amusement of all is merely a secondary task in his weekly checking of the inbox for things.  I mean, he does get very busy with the flood of discourse, I'm sure, but has thus far found time in his schedule to perform his Senatorial duties to the expectations of his constituency, whose opinion, at the end of the day, is the only one that really, truly matters.

...oh, and that of our overlords and DBDC, of course, who do not so much as hold a consulate with us with which to pull our strings.

Everyone knows DBDC uses Skype to control us.

I'm a fairly nefarious individual; how have you not realized this yet? Regardless of what anyone else thinks, providing materiel aid to someone at war is an act of aggression, be it intended or not. Polar's main problem is that they didn't have the political weight, or the military might, to forbid sellers from trading with DBDC.

Actually, Polaris's main problem is that it survived to the present day, and that the banner it carries forward is one of soulless treaty-web manipulation, intimidation tactics, and sovereignty violating peace terms; your battle standard is so weighted with dishonor no breeze will let it fly, and provides the shroud many of my friends were buried in.

But you know, old men, old grudges, etc.

I am still confused on why Kashmir felt the need to insert themselves into this issue. I like you guys, but this reeks of trying to score points with others.

If I still subscribed to 8 year old grudges, I'd be fighting NPO over stuff done that long ago. Honestly, you really need to let go of that grudge. Is it even entertaining to do the same thing for 8 years?

If you really think Polar is the only one representative of "soulless treaty-web manipulation, intimidation tactics, and sovereignty violating peace terms" you might want to expand your horizons.

I am still confused on why Kashmir felt the need to insert themselves into this issue. I like you guys, but this reeks of trying to score points with others.

The only thing Kashmiri citizens are concerned with scoring is some reefer. Other than that, we've proved that we are comfortable with where we are on the treaty web (that is, off of it entirely), and have no need to carry anyone else's water for them. As has been said by multiple Kashmir government members, this has been purely for entertainment factor, and there it had delivered over and over.

margrave's best asset is the effort he puts forth into literally nothing

Shameful and Irrelevant Rey,

"Literally nothing" perfectly describes the extent of your involvement in these affairs. It also happens to describe your IQ very well. Let me know when you reach beyond 1,000NS so I can sell down and teach you a lesson, that is, if you are ever competent enough to reach such lofty heights. Even the smallest and yappiest puppy deserves a kick from its master from time to time.

Polishing my puppy-kicking boot,

Jack Layton

The only thing Kashmiri citizens are concerned with scoring is some reefer. Other than that, we've proved that we are comfortable with where we are on the treaty web (that is, off of it entirely), and have no need to carry anyone else's water for them. As has been said by multiple Kashmir government members, this has been purely for entertainment factor, and there it had delivered over and over.

Entertainment factor? Were that the case, you would have done this before DBDC did. You're not off the web, either.

Unfortunately I still like you, you gotta try harder to fix that one. ;)

Entertainment factor? Were that the case, you would have done this before DBDC did. You're not off the web, either.

Unfortunately I still like you, you gotta try harder to fix that one. ;)

One day, err the end, you will realize that the treaties you cling to like a drowning man to a rope will be the selfsame rope they hang you from.

Also, we had no reason to sanction Mogar before this. When we realized how entertaining he could be, we decided to take him for a spin, and yea verily, it worked like a charm.

One day, err the end, you will realize that the treaties you cling to like a drowning man to a rope will be the selfsame rope they hang you from.

Also, we had no reason to sanction Mogar before this. When we realized how entertaining he could be, we decided to take him for a spin, and yea verily, it worked like a charm.

You have no reason to sanction Mogar now, either. That didn't stop you, though. Every time DBDC makes a move there are always those riding the waves that follow. Don't be a wave, Margrave. ;)

Anyway, I've never been a huge fan of treaties. If you remember the days of The Rising Sun (the split-off of >_<), I tried to make a non-neutral alliance that held no treaties and stood alone. Didn't work, but it is still an interesting concept. Certainly would make things more interesting around here. Also, Kashmir has plenty of treaties.

margrave's best asset is the effort he puts forth into literally nothing

Try harder, Rey.

Saying it isn't a treaty means it is clearly not a treaty Starfox geez

This is not harder.

*sigh*

It's a terrible thing to outlive all of ones worthy rivals.

You have no reason to sanction Mogar now, either. That didn't stop you, though. Every time DBDC makes a move there are always those riding the waves that follow. Don't be a wave, Margrave. ;)

Anyway, I've never been a huge fan of treaties. If you remember the days of The Rising Sun (the split-off of >_<), I tried to make a non-neutral alliance that held no treaties and stood alone. Didn't work, but it is still an interesting concept. Certainly would make things more interesting around here. Also, Kashmir has plenty of treaties.

I'm telling you, officially and formally as one half of that magnificent duo that runs foreign affairs, that how DBDC feels or felt about young Mogar never entered into our calculus; if you'd joined Kashmir instead of yet another retirement alliance, you would have seen it yourself. Some of us (unlike certain born again moralists) still "do it for the lulz".

Secondly, and more importantly,Kashmir believes that on a fundamental level, the treaty web is a lie. Our first approach to educate the Cyberverse, the Kashmir Co Prosperity Sphere, attempted to fundamentally re-adress the issue of legal language and treaty signing, but it was received poorly by people too mired in the past to understand it. Now, we keep our foreign relations simple; we have our friends, and we need no pieces of paper to hold them to us. relationships, and not ultimately unenforceable contracts, are the glue between sovereign states and alliances both. We invite all other free leaders to follow this model and experience the freedom it brings to dialogue (both internal and external) and to the political process.

Secondly, and more importantly,Kashmir believes that on a fundamental level, the treaty web is a lie. Our first approach to educate the Cyberverse, the Kashmir Co Prosperity Sphere, attempted to fundamentally re-adress the issue of legal language and treaty signing, but it was received poorly by people too mired in the past to understand it. Now, we keep our foreign relations simple; we have our friends, and we need no pieces of paper to hold them to us. relationships, and not ultimately unenforceable contracts, are the glue between sovereign states and alliances both. We invite all other free leaders to follow this model and experience the freedom it brings to dialogue (both internal and external) and to the political process.

But elawyers need their jerbs and planners need their strings to pull. Some like hookups and some like marriage. Some like to nurse their blue bombs for six years and then blow them on the next DBDC that comes along (looking at you, WTF).  No need to fight about the type of love. If it's love, it's alllllrriiiight.

#waitingtobesanctionedonyellow

Edited by Duderonomy