Sanctions!

Mogar

An interesting precedent, and certainly not something that has ever happened before, "if you mock us, we'll punish you in game!"

To be fair, we punished you, then you mocked us, and now we're mocking you. It's a rather entertaining way of doing business.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmbo where in the $%&@ do you get that interpretation from mogar

Hegemonic powers acting against those who speak out against them, that's never happened in this world before ever.

To be fair, we punished you, then you mocked us, and now we're mocking you. It's a rather entertaining way of doing business.

To be fair, I didn't care about Kashmir until you sanctioned me, it's good to see you are good little stooges though, kinda pointless to suck up to DBDC without an upper tier though.

Hegemonic powers acting against those who speak out against them, that's never happened in this world before ever.

To be fair, I didn't care about Kashmir until you sanctioned me, it's good to see you are good little stooges though, kinda pointless to suck up to DBDC without an upper tier though.

To be fair; you're a twit of a ruler who keeps trying to make his name as an opinion maker and continues to fail. We never spoke to DBDC or asked their permission, because both would be irrelevant; we were strictly interested in helping you continue this trainwreck of a thread because, small beer that it is, you're at least moderating entertaining in your herculean leaps of logic and your fallacious commentary. 

So go on monkey, dance!

Obvious misunderstanding of Kashmiri foreign policy itt. It's a goof Mogar. And you're the punchline.

To be fair; you're a twit of a ruler who keeps trying to make his name as an opinion maker and continues to fail. We never spoke to DBDC or asked their permission, because both would be irrelevant; we were strictly interested in helping you continue this trainwreck of a thread because, small beer that it is, you're at least moderating entertaining in your herculean leaps of logic and your fallacious commentary. 

So go on monkey, dance!

And yet, I've made my name a long, long time ago, I don't need to steal someone else's bit, like a certain person in particular I could think of.

Obvious misunderstanding of Kashmiri foreign policy itt. It's a goof Mogar. And you're the punchline.

I'm content with it, I have a long memory.

We're not good stooges at all though, we've interacted with DBDC a handful of times over our lifespans and we coordinate just about nothing with them. Pretty terrible really.

You're firmly in their sphere of influence, you can pretend otherwise if you'd like.

We request a formal apology in limerick form. Include the words 'please' and 'voluptuous', and we will rescind the sanctions in eight to ten business days.

You'll receive an apology when I receive reparations.

Edited by Mogar

There's hardly a hegemony in today's CN, and we're barely a part of the group to which you're attempting to apply that label, so you can jump down off that cross.

For us this had nothing to do with DBDC's reaction, it was all about yours.

To fulfill the requirements of the One Big Happy Family Accords:

Please allow the sanctions to lapse
It's just an error in Mogar's synapse
His brain came down with a rash
From stroking KingZog's voluptuous mustache
Let Yellow and Pink turn on the taps

Beautiful. Well done.

Reparations for damage not caused? Good luck, buddy.

See Mogar? How hard was that? While you were whining, this fellow wrote a brilliant work of art. If only you'd apply yourself once in awhile. What must mother think?

Edited by King Conrad

There's hardly a hegemony in today's CN, and we're barely a part of the group to which you're attempting to apply that label, so you can jump down off that cross.

For us this had nothing to do with DBDC's reaction, it was all about yours.

There's most certainly a hegemony, feel free to pretend otherwise though!

So, you don't like people calling out other's hypocrisy? Either all aid is acts of war, or none of it is, the selective decisions (which have been proven, considering WTF's tech dealers are getting threatened with war), kinda prove we're living in another hegemonic era.

Reparations for damage not caused? Good luck, buddy.

See Mogar? How hard was that? While you were whining, this fellow wrote a brilliant work of art. If only you'd apply yourself once in awhile. What must mother think?

I've contributed more to this world than you're ever going to.

I've contributed more to this world than you're ever going to.

What is the sound of every serious nation ruler falling over themselves laughing sound like?

If you can't hear it, you're probably who they're laughing at.

Hmm, yet no limericks. Guess you're not all that great after all.

Unlike your clique, I don't do things just because I'm told to.

What is the sound of every serious nation ruler falling over themselves laughing sound like?

If you can't hear it, you're probably who they're laughing at.

What have you done again? Remind us all of the glory of Margrave. Maybe you can link us to those really spectacular and emotional RPs you did once upon a time.

What have you done again? Remind us all of the glory of Margrave. Maybe you can link us to those really spectacular and emotional RPs you did once upon a time.

OOC: Either share whatever dirt you think you have on me or move on, sweetheart.

IC: You mentioned a game before, and now you're mentioning RP's...what's that all about?

Edited by Margrave

There's most certainly a hegemony, feel free to pretend otherwise though!

So, you don't like people calling out other's hypocrisy? Either all aid is acts of war, or none of it is, the selective decisions (which have been proven, considering WTF's tech dealers are getting threatened with war), kinda prove we're living in another hegemonic era.

The last 3 global wars have had different instigators and main targets, power is still quite diffuse whether your alliance chooses to take advantage of that or not. Would be nice if you guys could make up your minds whether DBDC is the omnipotent overlord or so far out of reach as to be irrelevant though.

What do you suppose we were told to do, and by whom?

OOC: Either share whatever dirt you think you have on me or move on, sweetheart.

IC: You mentioned a game before, and now you're mentioning RP's...what's that all about?

You'd have to do something for there to be dirt, unfortunately.

The last 3 global wars have had different instigators and main targets, power is still quite diffuse whether your alliance chooses to take advantage of that or not. Would be nice if you guys could make up your minds whether DBDC is the omnipotent overlord or so far out of reach as to be irrelevant though.

What do you suppose we were told to do, and by whom?

The last three global wars have cemented the top 500 or so, this most recent one kinda proved a hegemony exists, considering a CBless war simply for war's sake would not have occurred otherwise, Polar and TOP kept their treaty even though it ensured the target was on their back. If you knew anything about RIA, you'd know that they're not exactly an alliance seeking to be kings or kingmakers. I'm of the opinion DBDC is irrelevant to the Polarsphere after being beat down for the past 4 wars in a row in the upper tiers, and since that's the majority of my allies, I'll be quite pleased to watch the next war since we'll more than likely get to sit on the sidelines for once. 

I don't suppose you were told to do anything, but to pretend as though I'd do anything for those who are opposed to me simply because I was asked is rather naive.

I was trained as a grief counselor. Please, Mogar. Tell me about what the mean Kashmiri did to you. Let's talk it out. Don't be afraid to continue to cry. There's no judgement here.

You should listen to him; he's old enough to be your mother.

The response wasn't really over-the-top. Symbolic, maybe. Pink is pretty much DBDC's domain at this point, and I doubt Mogar would do much of anything with anyone on that team. A maroon sanction would hurt worse, but I haven't heard any discussion about that. That probably won't happen without discussion with RIA thanks to the Big Happy Family Accords.

Really it's just trolling by both sides. DBDC could have just let things slide with a talk to Ogaden, but decided to tweak Mogar a bit. Just because they're bigger, doesn't mean they have any obligation to ignore provocation. Mogar's just upset that it is alone on this one.

Overall I agree with you except for the first line. Threatening to cancel the NAP over 4k soldiers to a person on the WTF AA who isn't involved in the war (and one would assume the subsequent raids if anyone in RIA were in range) would be over the top.

I understand that didn't happen but the fact that it was threatened and we have to sit here talking about this bullshit is ...over the top.

You should listen to him; he's old enough to be your mother.

Good Margrave

Uhhhm I think perhaps you may wish to rethink this phraseology. :) :blink:

I personally think that Mogar deliberately tweaked DBDC's nose with his aid and that DBDC felt need to sanction him fair but something that is getting used way too oft and easily used for a minor annoyance. That includes the unnecessary Kasmir sanction. Really guys now we sanction for schitz and giggles? Why exactly do we have senate sanctions then?

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis