SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND aka doombird doomcave

christian trojans

I would be more than happy to assist you in finding some fair deals that do not support DBDC's violent ambitions. I won't begrudge you receiving help from them in a desperate time, but clearly they did not just do this out of the goodness of their hearts, and your quid pro quo support of them now puts you on the side of the real bullies. Respect or lack thereof for the neutrals really has nothing to do with whether they are peaceful and vulnerable. I resist defending them because they are quite content to let the rest of us destroy each other. But there is no denying that DBDC's assault on Pax, WTF, and countless others is unprovoked and unjust. That's what your tech goes toward.

Well said

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well said mate.

Just wish more people could see it

Many people see the points and disparity of DBDC. They're just afraid and can't find the courage to stand up against them such as those in IRON and GPA. Some are even the labeled infra/stats huger and is understandable due to the effort and years the put into it. but the fact is that sooner or later those neutrals or unaligned to DBDC will feel the pain so is better to sacrifice now that they have been weakened!!  

You should change your alliance affiliation on your owf profile - I was pretty confused there for a moment lol

I applaud your change of direction, but must confess a little disappointment that you didn't fulfill your promise to come after me beforehand ;)

Nah, I heard you were the nicest guy in NpO. but yea I did changed direction because I was able to see I was doing no good 

Nah, I heard you were the nicest guy in NpO. but yea I did changed direction because I was able to see I was doing no good

lol - I believe that statement was quickly retracted in favour of our Emperor... (you know, we got orders ;) ) Edited by Mihail the Just

Many people see the points and disparity of DBDC. They're just afraid and can't find the courage to stand up against them such as those in IRON and GPA. Some are even the labeled infra/stats huger and is understandable due to the effort and years the put into it. but the fact is that sooner or later those neutrals or unaligned to DBDC will feel the pain so is better to sacrifice now that they have been weakened!!  

Yes exactly my point.

Everyone who is a future target of DBDC AND EVERY AA who has been attacked in the past should do something now.

DBDC are low on very low on nukes. And they are only 22. NOW is this time or get hit later and whine...

1) I agree with CT that we are a threat to many nations and alliances on this planet and now would be a great time to hit us when we are so weak.  It will never get any easier than today.  Bring it.

2) I do and do not appreciate polar messaging our allies and telling them they are next along with polar telling our protectorate in this very thread why they should communicate in private to stop dealing with us.  I will keep that in my back pocket for now.  Best of luck to you guys building post war.

1) I agree with CT that we are a threat to many nations and alliances on this planet and now would be a great time to hit us when we are so weak.  It will never get any easier than today.  Bring it.

2) I do and do not appreciate polar messaging our allies and telling them they are next along with polar telling our protectorate in this very thread why they should communicate in private to stop dealing with us.  I will keep that in my back pocket for now.  Best of luck to you guys building post war.

I am not aware of any such incidents reflecting Polar policy, and I didn't notice any post representing the official policy of Polaris or posted by government of NpO. If you have an issue I'd recommend communicating with the Emperor. Edited by Tywin Lannister

well, aren't they next? 

what purpose will DBDC serves if it accomplishes it's task of securing the 250? aren't you guys gonna be a little useless? I mean you will have no political or military leverage in this world, just a bunch of super nations with not use lol

You may have forgotten that we're at war - and a war of your choosing, at that. The fact that you expect us to already be worrying about what you appreciate is priceless. The arrogance of it all.

I'm more appalled that Polar would think this would be effective, an insult to DBDCs diplomatic prowress.

An insult to the ones whose help they are trying to attain, aka DBDCs allies, as well. Either Polar is right and they are telling DBDCs allies that they are too stupid to understand the world or Polar is wrong and they are telling DBDCs allies that their loyalty is questionable.

Not the best way to make friends, though that's never been Polars strong suit.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh, and this topic didn't disappoint.  Schattenmann taking the time to message members of IRON and myself just put icing on the cake.  I thank you for directing me to a comical thread, and trying to "look out" for us.  

Thanks, I needed a good laugh, and this topic didn't disappoint.  Schattenmann taking the time to message members of IRON and myself just put icing on the cake.  I thank you for directing me to a comical thread, and trying to "look out" for us.  

Care to explain what is so funny?

It really is madness that i am trying to help you people and u just laugh and scoff.

Lets see what happens in a few months when u r whining because DBDC is wrecking your nation. Iron is seriously one of the most hated Alliances in DBDC. I have seen it so laugh as much as you want.

Edited by christian trojans

This thread tickles me. But this come at us right using tech farms and xp farms to hit somone that posed no threat lol. You going to have to try harder. What happened to badlands/doom platoon. Besides chow getting man handle by me. Poof gone your cheating ways won't work. I hope y'all got the time and warchest to hang.

Edited by Vukland

Yea sure, pretend that you think is funny but guess what! IRON has being hit before by DBDC when they were way smaller. So guess what! they're gonna strike again because they don't like you guys. but sure we're all crazy and you're perfectly safe! good luck burning later if you guys don't join now