SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND aka doombird doomcave

christian trojans

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud you for growing a conscience a couple years later. Frankly, I could care less. I would join the war against WTF myself if I was not busy doing alliance type things.  

Edit: Chimaera does not like my grammar. 

Edited by duelking

Ah, you had no problem with it until they hit your former alliance and suddenly had a change of heart. lol That's some serious spin on throwing a tantrum.... unless you have evidence, but you do not. Either way I'm sure Cuba is going to enjoy getting closer to maxing out his national cemetery (he might even need a second one for all those casualties...). I also anxiously await for his response because I'm sure it'll be more than enjoyable. 

Nice of you to grow a conscience I guess, but I don't think this offsets the year or two of raiding you've been partaking in with DBDC. Too little way too late. 

The rest of your post is interesting, but not terribly surprising. The plan you suggest Cuba is using is basically the logical conclusion all of us would have if we were in his position. 

Edit: spelling

Edited by kerschbs

I was going to avoid a response in this thread since I don't like dealing with emotional terrorists.  But I feel some kind of statement should be made, if nothing else than for clarification and counterpoint.

I'm not even going to touch the OOC issues, I feel guilty for having even indulged the effort to read about that.  I feel like Blake G will be in here any minute to tell us about it.

As for our 'plans', the strategy of coming to the OWF and throwing 'darts' at the biggest CN targets, namely any major neutral and Umbrella is just too basic to even acknowledge.  

We are clearly in the grips of a psychopath gone off the deep end.  I'm just glad the OWF gets a glimpse into the crap I had to deal with for 2 straight years (and I'm still dealing with it in PM's and other forms of communication).  

As for a direct response, I feel like my one lonely nuke is a good one, and there's a 40% chance it connects.  I would even surmise I could buy more if I wanted.  Who knows, maybe I'll start a trend of only maintaining one nuke, and letting the challengers come as they may to test their luck.

I feel bad for having commented in a junky ooc hate thread, but I would like to speak on behalf of all DOOMBIRDS and say good riddance to a member whose loyalty and character I've long questioned.  The best thing to come out of this thread is that I don't have to explain the crazed antics and delusions of grandeur of this ex-communicate.

My nuke will do the talking from this point forward.

It's funny that you had a change of heart now and not before when you could have potentially received assistance from WTF/GPA/Pax Corvus when they were in a position to challenge DBDC. IRON would never help you because DBDC is one of the few things keeping their alliance from being obliterated, so I don't know why you would bother raising a ruckus about it now. IRON either knows they're being targeted and is hoping to outplay DBDC in the long run while using their treaty as protection until the time is right, or they do not believe DBDC would go after them a second time so they are investing everything on that assumption. Either way, IRON will not do anything. 

As for the other allegations, this is the wrong place to make them.

Edited by Emperor Marx

We are clearly in the grips of a psychopath gone off the deep end.  I'm just glad the OWF gets a glimpse into the crap I had to deal with for 2 straight years (and I'm still dealing with it in PM's and other forms of communication).  

Actually psychopaths don't think or act in an emotional manner. Psychopaths tend to think rationally and plot the downfall of others, not themselves. I suspect if he was actually a psycopath he would still be in DBDC doing all the things he accuses you of.

Nice of you to grow a conscience I guess, but I don't think this offsets the year or two of raiding you've been partaking in with DBDC. Too little way too late. 

The rest of your post is interesting, but not terribly surprising. The plan you suggest Cuba is using is basically the logical conclusion all of us would have if we were in his position. 

Edit: spelling

yep

Hey Guys,

My name is Christian Trojans. I was once a DBDC member. I am now in WTF. I have been getting a lot of in game messages asking me why I have left DBDC for WTF so I thought I should just type all of the reasons here in the OWF now for everyone to see.

Bullying

OK, one of the reasons why I left DBDC is because to be honest I am sick to death of innocent nations being attacked. I have been part of these unfair attacks many times before but now I regret it. I was thinking a few months back that so many nation rulers put tonnes of care and time into their nation, they love their nation. You don’t know, but their CN nation might be all they have to be proud of. Christian Trojans can no longer be part of the unfair abuse committed by Cuba and DBDC. I have heard stories of many nations just quitting because of DBDC. It’s such a shame and sad that so many great friends and nations have left because of abusive bullies. For this reason I attacked Cuba. Let’s see how he likes eating large nukes for 7 days. I really cant recall a war committed by DBDC that had a legit and valid CB..... Can you?

Multi nations giving out free tech.

This is one of DBDC’s biggest secrets: I am sure many people have noticed DBDC aid slots. They are constantly full of incoming tech aid. They never ever pay aid out for tech. This is because Certain DBDC members such as Artigo from DT Probes and Lord Hershey from DS between them run over 50 multiple nations who are active to just give out free tech. I am a PC noob but I remember hersh saying stuff like he uses a proxy server or something like that. I forget tbh. (look at cuba aid income right now)

Cuba’s plan and lack of targets

OK, can you see a pattern emerging? DBDC vs Neutrals or weak AA’s who have no real treaties? Well this is Cuba’s plan. Cuba’s plan is to wipe out neutral aa’s 1 by 1 and knock them out of the top 250 rankings. The plan is to nap certain neutrals to keep them sweet until it’s their turn to be wiped out of the top 250. This push to wipe out neutrals of the top 250 is to expose new targets for raids. (I am sure you all know that DBDC nations are so large that they can only declare on the top 250ish nations) The problem DBDC has at the moment is that there are not many legit targets. Cuba and DBDC plan to take out ALL neutral aa’s including GPA and obr. As the neutrals fall out of the top 250 rankings other nations rise up into it and become targets for DBDC. One of the targets DBDC planned on attacking when all neutrals are dealt with was IRON. Can you remember a while back when OYABABY attacked GPA alone? Well that was very lucky for GPA that OYA did that because GPA were to be next not WTF until OYA scared them all into peace mode. On many occasions we discussed future events, iron, wtf, obr, gpa, TOP and umb were always top of the agenda in terms of targets.

DBDC’s current position

Most people are scared of DBDC but you must forget the past and look at their current situation. DBDC right now is in a very weak and tricky position. They are very low on nukes. For e.g their strongest nation Cuba has 1 nuke. Their 2nd largest nation has 8.

Yesterday Cuba had to launch 7 nukes at me just to get 1 through. DBDC could be out of nukes within 3 days. DBDC will be like a sitting duck for all those alliances it has abused in the past.

Here is a breakdown of the nuke count in DBDC

DBDC Nukes:

0 = 1 (cuba)

1-5=1

6-10=4

11-15=6

16-20=3

21-25=7

As you can see DBDC only has 7 nations who have in excess of 20 nukes. But if you look at those nations most of them are the smaller nations who have average tech amounts. It looks to me like “DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE” is becoming more of a “SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND”

If anyone wants to get revenge on DBDC now is the time. Now is the time. Now they are weak. If you have been in an alliance that has been abused by SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND now is the time to fight back.

My attack on SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND

I am very much enjoying nuking Cuba daily to be honest. I will lose some serious nation strength and stats but I knew this when I attacked Cuba. I want to stop these bullies now once and for all. I invite anyone to message me in game. We will speak on skype or irc and plan a coalition vs these bullies. Yes I am losing stats, yes I am losing rank, but that’s not important to me. It has not been important to me for years. Fighting for the innocent vs bullies is important to me. If i have to do this alone with WTF i will. But if you have ever been attacked and abused by DBDC aka SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND Now is the time to take revenge. NOW! And to all the people who think they like DBDC, STOP being deceived, because i am telling you right now you could be next on their list.

Yours sincerly

CT

Well, this is very interesting.

As you can see DBDC only has 7 nations who have in excess of 20 nukes. But if you look at those nations most of them are the smaller nations who have average tech amounts. It looks to me like “DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE” is becoming more of a “SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND”

Early entry for one-liner of the year.  I'm still laughing.

Actually psychopaths don't think or act in an emotional manner. Psychopaths tend to think rationally and plot the downfall of others, not themselves. I suspect if he was actually a psycopath he would still be in DBDC doing all the things he accuses you of.

A phschopath? lol

Everyone thinks cuba is such a tough guy but he is a coward. Right from the start he only chose targets tha t were low risk sothat he could constantly profit in the wars he took part in. The other nations in DBDC did not cherry pick nations like cuba did. The only way to get big like cuba is to constantly choose weak targets to gain land and tech in the ga's!!!

What a spoilt brat CUBA is. He kicks people from the AA when he doesnt get his own way. (me. oya, tim etc)

Moderation issues - in this case the existence of multies - are to be reported here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/19-moderation/. They are not to be discussed outside of that forum.

Excuse my bluntness, but to what end if they are all ignored?

Edited by Samus

It's funny that you had a change of heart now and not before when you could have potentially received assistance from WTF/GPA/Pax Corvus when they were in a position to challenge DBDC. IRON would never help you because DBDC is one of the few things keeping their alliance from being obliterated, so I don't know why you would bother raising a ruckus about it now. IRON either knows they're being targeted and is hoping to outplay DBDC in the long run while using their treaty as protection until the time is right, or they do not believe DBDC would go after them a second time so they are investing everything on that assumption. Either way, IRON will not do anything. 

Wow IRON spy or what? :P

Well my aim was to expose only so that CN knows about Cubas ways.

When did i ask for irons help? All i said about IRON is that DBDC wanted to keep them sweet so that their tech farms are protected. Also they were in line to become targets when all neutrals were taken out.