SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND aka doombird doomcave

christian trojans

Yeah, Methax created DBDC and was better at war. Not to mention that everyone in the alliance loved Methax more.

True, but he has the bunny king to back him in DBDC.  Methax, or bunny king?  WHo is better?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will address one point:

Free Tech - I offered an agreement to CubaQuerida/DBDC out of the blue as a result of being raided by a nuclear capable nation. That agreement is in effect. DBDC receive zero free tech from Viking Swords. Good day everyone.

You should rethink that agreement, lest you invoke the wrath of the POLARBEAR POLARCAVE.

Multi accounts created to supply tech- that is a serious accusation (and terrible on dbdc's part, if it is true)

I would recommend reporting it under the 'game abuse' thread with any evidence that you have and letting the game moderators look into it.

Do people seriously not know about shit like this happening? It's like the least secret thing about certain Dark Templars.

@Prodigal Moon Are you trying to bully me? I will clearly state that we are not part of this war. Your opinion differs from mine obviously. We are trying to grow and will do so by any means necessary and deal with anyone. Tech deals are what are commonly used to grow. That is what we are doing. Your Emperor is free to contact me here if he wishes to discuss anything. Viking Swords hold no ill will towards anyone. I suggest you not muddy the waters Prodigal Moon.

I wouldn't call it bullying to attack people aiding (whether by contract or otherwise) those who are at war with you. It's kind of cute that you're puffing your chest out after asking him if he's bullying you, though.

Edited by Neo Uruk

@Prodigal Moon Are you trying to bully me? I will clearly state that we are not part of this war. Your opinion differs from mine obviously. We are trying to grow and will do so by any means necessary and deal with anyone. Tech deals are what are commonly used to grow. That is what we are doing. Your Emperor is free to contact me here if he wishes to discuss anything. Viking Swords hold no ill will towards anyone. I suggest you not muddy the waters Prodigal Moon.

LOL why be rude to prodigal moon ? what did he actually do to you?

Viking sword i dont understand how giving cuba free tech is helping you grow?

Are you just another one of them cuba lickers? Seriously do u think he gives a flying banana about you? He would raid you if he could....

Edited by christian trojans

I will address one point:

Free Tech - I offered an agreement to CubaQuerida/DBDC out of the blue as a result of being raided by a nuclear capable nation. That agreement is in effect. DBDC receive zero free tech from Viking Swords. Good day everyone.

Carry on :popcorn:

LOL why be rude to prodigal moon ? what did he actually do to you?

Viking sword i dont understand how giving cuba free tech is helping you grow?

Are you just another one of them cuba azz lickers? Seriously do u think he gives a shiz about you? He would raid you if he could....

For a Christian Trojan, you sure go out of your way to avoid the censors. Perhaps giving Cuba free tech is part of a survival strategy? Oh wait.. he never gave him free tech.. so that adds lieing to your list...

So.. let me get this straight:

1. A liar
2. Foul mouthed
3. Has committed acts of Betrayal....

Something in your content and your name is not like the other. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

I'm sure this thread is not intended for DBDC azz lickers but instead for those who are willing to join CT against DBDC itself. If you love being a tech slave, downgraded, threatened, humiliated by these guys then sure keep your masters happy. All supporters of DBDC are either dumb as &$%# or cowards as #$%*. point is only 22 nations are benefiting from 100's of nations sending them tech for no apparent reason. 

Edited by H2BKs

@Neo Uruk I am not puffing my chest. I know a match up against the New Polar Order would be one sided. You see then how Prodigal Moon's statement of incurring the wrath of his alliance can be seen as bullying which is part of what this OP is against. NpO using its strength to keep us from doing what we need to do to grow could be seen as bullying. It all depends on the vantage point. They will see it as part of their current war. Like I said, we view things differently and a good discussion between their Emperor and myself is the way to go. @christian trojans I hate to sound like a child, but he started it with his wrath comment. I was not being rude and I did offer to meet with his Emperor. No DBDC nation is getting free tech from Viking Swords; maybe you are out of the loop as to the terms of our agreement with DBDC. I would raid ThePromisedLand if I could.

There are truly thousands of other nations who would be happy to purchase tech from you. The New Polar Order gives our sellers $9 mil. per 100 tech, which I'm sure would be far more generous than what DBDC pays. But no, you insist on engaging in tech deals with an alliance that is universally recognized as the bully of all bullies. Why is that? Do you realize that when you sell tech to grow your nations, you also help the buyer grow? DBDC's bullying is directly supported by alliances like yours sending them cheap (or free) tech. At least have the courage to admit that this is the consequence of your actions, even if it is not your intent. No, you are a part of this war whether you like it or not. Your lack of ill will means little when you knowingly support those who want to destroy the most peaceful and vulnerable nations of this world just to further their domination.

Perhaps if you need to grow by any means necessary, I should just make it so that it is necessary for you to stop aiding DBDC in order to grow?

For a Christian Trojan, you sure go out of your way to avoid the censors. Perhaps giving Cuba free tech is part of a survival strategy? Oh wait.. he never gave him free tech.. so that adds lieing to your list...

So.. let me get this straight:

1. A liar
2. Foul mouthed
3. Has committed acts of Betrayal....

Something in your content and your name is not like the other.

Someone is botthurt

@Prodigal Moon We cannot accept $9M 100T at the moment because we do not have the required wonder. Go to the Black Market and you will find our cash procurement topic. It sat there for weeks. Only the Siberian Tiger Alliance engaged us with tech deals. Where was the New Polar Order with such grand offers of $9M 100T? Where were these thousands of nations? We were attacked and I sought help. I received it in Cuba and DBDC. How is that a crime? Granted they are out of our range so they cannot really defend us, but seeking their help put an immediate end to the nuclear threat we faced. The most peaceful and vulnerable nations of this world? You cannot be talking about the neutrals which your alliance members, former Emperor, and others have stated they hate and are useless etc etc. Do not now act like a defender of the neutrals. Sheathe your sword Prodigal Moon.

I'm sure this thread is not intended for DBDC azz lickers but instead for those who are willing to join CT against DBDC itself. If you love being a tech slave, downgraded, threatened, humiliated by these guys then sure keep your masters happy. All supporters of DBDC are either dumb as &$%# or cowards as #$%*. point is only 22 nations are benefiting from 100's of nations sending them tech for no apparent reason. 

Very well said mate.

Just wish more people could see it

@Prodigal Moon We cannot accept $9M 100T at the moment because we do not have the required wonder. Go to the Black Market and you will find our cash procurement topic. It sat there for weeks. Only the Siberian Tiger Alliance engaged us with tech deals. Where was the New Polar Order with such grand offers of $9M 100T? Where were these thousands of nations? We were attacked and I sought help. I received it in Cuba and DBDC. How is that a crime? Granted they are out of our range so they cannot really defend us, but seeking their help put an immediate end to the nuclear threat we faced. The most peaceful and vulnerable nations of this world? You cannot be talking about the neutrals which your alliance members, former Emperor, and others have stated they hate and are useless etc etc. Do not now act like a defender of the neutrals. Sheathe your sword Prodigal Moon.

If this really all just comes down to tech deals, we should talk in private, because I would be more than happy to assist you in finding some fair deals that do not support DBDC's violent ambitions. I won't begrudge you receiving help from them in a desperate time, but clearly they did not just do this out of the goodness of their hearts, and your quid pro quo support of them now puts you on the side of the real bullies. Respect or lack thereof for the neutrals really has nothing to do with whether they are peaceful and vulnerable. I resist defending them because they are quite content to let the rest of us destroy each other. But there is no denying that DBDC's assault on Pax, WTF, and countless others is unprovoked and unjust. That's what your tech goes toward.

You should change your alliance affiliation on your owf profile - I was pretty confused there for a moment lol

I applaud your change of direction, but must confess a little disappointment that you didn't fulfill your promise to come after me beforehand ;) Edited by Mihail the Just