SITTINGDUCK GARDENPOND aka doombird doomcave

christian trojans

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look guys,

At the end of the day DBDC will be attacking more innocent nations ok.

You can listen to me now and attack cuba while he is weak and win

or

you can sit around and let them get strong again and then whine when they attack you in a few months.

Its your call

I am happy as i am

Edited by christian trojans

The majority of people who would answer this rallying call have already been knocked out of DBDC range, man. It's pointless at this time.

It's also going to be really, really hilarious in like six months.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Moderation issues - in this case the existence of multies - are to be reported here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/19-moderation/. They are not to be discussed outside of that forum.

OOC: Multi's are now an in-game phenomenon given the change in rules and the unwillingness to prosecute. I'm curious to know what the moderation stance is on how to acceptably address this in an in-game setting.

Well.

I think are more inclined to do something once all these screenshots start appearing. 

I like l0c0 and do not expect to be rolled in the future by him. I may be wrong, but all I am betting on it is some pixels so no big deal either way.

Well.

I think are more inclined to do something once all these screenshots start appearing. 

I like l0c0 and do not expect to be rolled in the future by him. I may be wrong, but all I am betting on it is some pixels so no big deal either way.

If you are Umbrella then you was mentioned as a target but people were scared to attack you as you have decent high tier nations. It was weird because Cuba was once Umbrella right? But he used to say how much he hated you guys. Not sure why? Maybe some bad blood between you both?

If you are Umbrella then you was mentioned as a target but people were scared to attack you as you have decent high tier nations. It was weird because Cuba was once Umbrella right? But he used to say how much he hated you guys. Not sure why? Maybe some bad blood between you both?

He was really jealous of Methax.

I support you 100% CT

The fact is you were brave enough to stand against these fool whose main goal is to "win the game". As you said, DBDC is quite weak atm and if those who were bullied by them United at this moment DBDC will be in big trouble.

I see people saying "oh so now that your former alliance is being attacked you changed your mind" We all know what happened to PAX,TDO, and all the other alliances which at that moment were targeted. You guys are right, they were fighting alone but using the "they didn't help us so we won't help them" pretext is plain dumb!!

Then we got the cowards who never shot back like GPA for instance, they saw an attack on them and went running for peace mode. I guess they'll have to stay in peace forever then or come out and fight now that DBDC is weak.

I was a supporter of DBDC but it has gotten ridiculous how they'll do anything for the sake of "winning the game"

COME TOGETHER, BUILD A COALITION AND DESTROY THESE CLOWNS

I will address one point:

Free Tech - I offered an agreement to CubaQuerida/DBDC out of the blue as a result of being raided by a nuclear capable nation. That agreement is in effect. DBDC receive zero free tech from Viking Swords. Good day everyone.

Edited by vikingsword

I support you 100% CT

The fact is you were brave enough to stand against these fool whose main goal is to "win the game". As you said, DBDC is quite weak atm and if those who were bullied by them United at this moment DBDC will be in big trouble.

I see people saying "oh so now that your former alliance is being attacked you changed your mind" We all know what happened to PAX,TDO, and all the other alliances which at that moment were targeted. You guys are right, they were fighting alone but using the "they didn't help us so we won't help them" pretext is plain dumb!!

Then we got the cowards who never shot back like GPA for instance, they saw an attack on them and went running for peace mode. I guess they'll have to stay in peace forever then or come out and fight now that DBDC is weak.

I was a supporter of DBDC but it has gotten ridiculous how they'll do anything for the sake of "winning the game"

COME TOGETHER, BUILD A COALITION AND DESTROY THESE CLOWNS

Brilliant post mate many thanks :)

I appreciate your support and comments.

I hope people do take this oppotunity while cuba is weak to join the war.

Multi accounts created to supply tech- that is a serious accusation (and terrible on dbdc's part, if it is true)

I would recommend reporting it under the 'game abuse' thread with any evidence that you have and letting the game moderators look into it.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Yeah, Methax created DBDC and was better at war. Not to mention that everyone in the alliance loved Methax more.

I can believe that. Oya, tb and Tim have always been the brains behind CN war mechanics.

Cuba was just slimy and cunning in cherry picking weak target to become large.

Multi accounts created to supply tech- that is a serious accusation (and terrible on dbdc's part, if it is true)

I would recommend reporting it under the 'game abuse' thread with any evidence that you have and letting the game moderators look into it.

I am in the process of collecting all of the screenshots.