4000 Nukes

Dajobo

Please stop Letum, you are making me sadder every time you respond to it.  Just accept you are evil for something or other and please please stop feeding them.  I know Pacifica took and dealt a lot/more than their share of damage last war, it should have been sufficient but someone wanted more and you know who and why.  Just make it stop :P

I guess you miss me now hmm? :P

Also, moralism is not the answer, tygaism is.

Edited by D34th

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you miss me now hmm? :P

Also, moralism is not the answer, tygaism is.

It was the happiest time and the saddest time when you left.  I predict when others leave it will just be happiness.

The Tygas have a good thing going.  They are doing much much better without being shackled to Polaris in a death cult.  Good for them.

It's funny in a topic about Polar declaring war on us NG just don't give a damn.

Bring more upper tiers SuperCereal.  I'm getting bored.

Well, I mean, when the majority of Super Tiers band together in this game and mainly all flock to one side, combined with continuously targeting a side that has had its Top Tiers crushed pretty much repeatedly since Grudge; are you really surprised you're unable to war many people?

It's not like the majority of Bob didn't rightly prophesize this two years ago. It's also quite amazing to me that any of you act shocked about this. I really hope it is just an attempt to be obtuse/to troll and you aren't actually serious.

Edited by DeathAdder

Well, I mean, when the majority of Super Tiers band together in this game and mainly all flock to one side, combined with continuously targeting a side that has had its Top Tiers crushed pretty much repeatedly since Grudge; are you really surprised you're unable to war many people?

It's not like the majority of Bob didn't rightly prophesize this two years ago. It's also quite amazing to me that any of you act shocked about this. I really hope it is just an attempt to be obtuse/to troll and you aren't actually serious.

Maybe you guys could change instead of being the same bags of hot air...

The last year you guys were at the top of the game. You had all of Bob at your fingertips... And then you let it slip away.

The last year you guys were at the top of the game. You had all of Bob at your fingertips... And then you let it slip away.

I think I can speak for most people on our side, that our goal was not to be petty overlords after the war, but simply enjoy a hard-won peace and stability. That's probably a big part of why people on our side have also declined to bow before a tyrant.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I'd debate that the vast majority on Bob were clueless about this happening or what the effects would be.  So much so they thought they were creating "equilibrium".  Even today you still have leaders in denial.

And Tywin, it wasn't until reality was staring you in the face that you started writing "essays" about the God Emperor.  The problem is you still don't have any idea what happened or how it happened.  If you did, you'd maybe realize it has absolutely nothing to do with lulzism.

I'd debate that the vast majority on Bob were clueless about this happening or what the effects would be.  So much so they thought they were creating "equilibrium".  Even today you still have leaders in denial.

This is a somewhat interesting point, and the last sentence really hit the nail on the head-- I would even go so far as to say it's more due to deniability than being clueless. Sure, you have your idiots who can't see the truth if it's cold-cocking them in the side of the head, but as a Leader who was actually on the Equilibrium side of things. I can definitely confirm that many in the coalition saw the splinter (now your sphere, respectively) as the threat it turned out today. I would also even add that due to the holding of hands of people on the other side by some key alliances in EQ helped to further perpetuate it. 

Don't get me wrong, however, unlike Tywin, and some others on our side, I can appreciate the fact DBDC and its sphere saw the opening for what it was and took it. Kudos to you for that. But, put away all the AA propaganda, and my initial point still stands. The Super Tiers have continuously raided our side specifically to wipe out the Top Tiers. Therefore, no one can complain they don't have enough targets when they happily enabled their lack of targets. They cut off the nose to spite the face. Nothing more. Now they're seeing the effects of it.

And many people did warn Bob that that is exactly what would happen.

As for you, Stewie, it's all good to bury your head in the sand and spout the same garbage war after war, but you're more intelligent than that. 

Change is easier said than done when the majority of this game holds onto grudges from 6-7 yrs ago and vehemently use that to cock-block any real large-scale change from happening. Still the same cookie cutter coalition wars, still the majority of top tiers being all on one side, and still largely the same group of people being targeted, again by the same group of people, with a couple of new faces thrown in under the pretense of it being anything less than maintaining the status quo that is the repetitiveness of Bob.

This is a somewhat interesting point, and the last sentence really hit the nail on the head-- I would even go so far as to say it's more due to deniability than being clueless. Sure, you have your idiots who can't see the truth if it's cold-cocking them in the side of the head, but as a Leader who was actually on the Equilibrium side of things. I can definitely confirm that many in the coalition saw the splinter (now your sphere, respectively) as the threat it turned out today. I would also even add that due to the holding of hands of people on the other side by some key alliances in EQ helped to further perpetuate it. 

Don't get me wrong, however, unlike Tywin, and some others on our side, I can appreciate the fact DBDC and its sphere saw the opening for what it was and took it. Kudos to you for that. But, put away all the AA propaganda, and my initial point still stands. The Super Tiers have continuously raided our side specifically to wipe out the Top Tiers. Therefore, no one can complain they don't have enough targets when they happily enabled their lack of targets. They cut off the nose to spite the face. Nothing more. Now they're seeing the effects of it.

Yeah, no I'm not conceeding this point. Sparta has 20 nations over 100k, same as us. The only reason there aren't targets to fight is because your side is too scared to bring them out.

Yeah, no I'm not conceeding this point. Sparta has 20 nations over 100k, same as us. The only reason there aren't targets to fight is because your side is too scared to bring them out.

Except my Top Tiers have fought DBDC in the Global wars since their founding. They've still lost because they're massively out-built by NS.

Sorry that I'm not willing to let them be completely destroyed every goddamn war. But, you know, you could always try hitting them and doing what Sparta, Polar, RIA, and any other AA that's gone up against them has failed to do, which is not suffering a massive loss. But, everyone knows that won't happen. Am I right? :o

Edited by DeathAdder

Except my Top Tiers have fought DBDC in the Global wars since their founding. They've still lost because they're massively out-built by NS.

Sorry that I'm not willing to let them be completely destroyed every goddamn war. But, you know, you could always try hitting them and doing what Sparta, Polar, RIA, and any other AA that's gone up against them has failed to do, which is not suffering a massive loss. But, everyone knows that won't happen. Am I right? :o

The means to take down DBDC were readily available to you and your friends after Disorder, but in your incompetence and complacence you failed to sieze it. Your nations will get their ass kicked because their leaders didn't have the forsight to take care of a threat to them. In fact, you actively pushed people away right into their arms.

Whether your top tier is completely destroyed every war is honestly up to you, no one is going to hold your hand and do it and Polar/Fark can only drag you along so far.

Do not !@#$%* and moan about not being able to have a top tier, or criticize people for complaigning about your cowardice because at the end of the day the people holding you back are yourselves.

Edited by Dcrews

I'm not the one bitching and moaning, actually. I'm just pointing out common fact. You seem to be under the misconception that we in Sparta care about our NS, while completely unable to grasp the concept of strategically deploying tiers, rather than going all balls out and leaving the majority of one's AA in War mode. That might be all fine and dandy when your coalition is set to win (notice how the only Spartans in peace mode last war were our tech banks?) the overall war, otherwise it's a stupid idea.

I think you greatly over-estimate our position last war, as well as the general willingness of Alliances of Bob in general to attack an AA like DBDC.

We have still fought them.

Can you say the same?

Except for the fact that during last war your coalition had a sizeable upper tier advantage for the first time since XX's inception, probably. Squandered the opportunity to use it, maybe? Or were you denied it?

The Super Tiers have continuously raided our side specifically to wipe out the Top Tiers. Therefore, no one can complain they don't have enough targets when they happily enabled their lack of targets. They cut off the nose to spite the face. Nothing more. Now they're seeing the effects of it.

Yet Sparta sat by watching by the sidelines when Mushqaeda happened and DBDC was still somewhat vulnerable/not as well tied or as strong as today. Another wasted opportunity, not just for you obviously: but you were too busy planning the war that led to this current situation. Short-term goals instead of long-term investments.

My point is, don't blame others for your mistakes.

Except for the fact that during last war your coalition had a sizeable upper tier advantage for the first time since XX's inception, probably. Squandered the opportunity to use it, maybe? Or were you denied it?

Yet Sparta sat by watching by the sidelines when Mushqaeda happened and DBDC was still somewhat vulnerable/not as well tied or as strong as today. Another wasted opportunity, not just for you obviously: but you were too busy planning the war that led to this current situation. Short-term goals instead of long-term investments.

My point is, don't blame others for your mistakes.

And what did R&R do? All this finger pointing and passing the buck is ridiculous.

Its everyone's mistake, drop it, carry-on and shut the fuck up talking in circles for years about it.

I'm not the one !@#$%*ing and moaning, actually. I'm just pointing out common fact. You seem to be under the misconception that we in Sparta care about our NS, while completely unable to grasp the concept of strategically deploying tiers, rather than going all balls out and leaving the majority of one's AA in War mode. That might be all fine and dandy when your coalition is set to win (notice how the only Spartans in peace mode last war were our tech banks?) the overall war, otherwise it's a stupid idea.

I think you greatly over-estimate our position last war, as well as the general willingness of Alliances of Bob in general to attack an AA like DBDC.

We have still fought them.

Can you say the same?

You're not strategically deploying your tiers, you're peacemoding every nation you can and putting up a token war effort. What is there to understand? Its a strategy Sparta is very familiar with in losing wars, so I can't honestly say I'm surprised.

I'm not over-estimating anything. Your sphere failed to capitalized on its gains and oppertunities post war to pick and choose who you wanted to take out next, IRON or DBDC. You failed to do either and allowed your political betters help them find each other. Ever since then you've offended one group after another until you found yourself as the political underdog.

My alliance was ready to declare on DBDC during Disorder to defend Valhalla if called upon. The fact they chose not to call us in was out of our control but we were ready to make that sacrifice and our allies would have rode with us. Another instance of failure to recognize an oppertunity.

Now in part to your poor decision making, I am happily allied to them. Thanks a bunch Sparta :)

I'm just waiting for counters which are bound to come. But keep thinking what you do in regards to my guys in PM.  :popcorn:

I personally feel I did make effort post war. The scary part is, Rush actually acknowledged that fact, and is the first time we found ourselves in agreement. Not my fault if some others didn't pull their weight. One can only do so much. Inflate my ego somemore on Sparta finally being so relevant we cause so much to happen, please.

Edited by DeathAdder

This is a somewhat interesting point, and the last sentence really hit the nail on the head-- I would even go so far as to say it's more due to deniability than being clueless. Sure, you have your idiots who can't see the truth if it's cold-cocking them in the side of the head, but as a Leader who was actually on the Equilibrium side of things. I can definitely confirm that many in the coalition saw the splinter (now your sphere, respectively) as the threat it turned out today.

I have to ask, if you saw them as an upper tier threat at the time, why have you pursued for the last 2 years a strategy completely opposite to what would have been required to deal with such a "threat"? First by signing up for disorder, a war aimed at a mainly mid-tier grouping which (at the time) had little relation to them, and second by managing to alienate key upper tier forces in the run-up to this war so badly rather than building on the (sort of) collaboration of the last war to bring them closer.

It seems a muddled mess that looks as if you were just reacting to events as they happened rather than planning ahead.

I have to ask, if you saw them as an upper tier threat at the time, why have you pursued for the last 2 years a strategy completely opposite to what would have been required to deal with such a "threat"? First by signing up for disorder, a war aimed at a mainly mid-tier grouping which (at the time) had little relation to them, and second by managing to alienate key upper tier forces in the run-up to this war so badly rather than building on the (sort of) collaboration of the last war to bring them closer.

It seems a muddled mess that looks as if you were just reacting to events as they happened rather than planning ahead.

Because everyone assumes that merely because I have an opinion on something, that must automatically mean I'm in the anti-DBDC camp. Which would be completely pointless since I had a whole 4-6 nations, total, in their range. 

It's pretty much the same thing as when we joined EQ, with everyone knowing fully well we were a mid-tier Alliance, and then -gasp- Sparta, why aren't you fighting a Tier with nations you don't have? 

=-\

Really, I mean really?

Do people just lose all amount of common sense when they click on the OWF to post their crap?