4000 Nukes

Dajobo

TL;DR

When we do it, it is a defense against class warfare. When you do it, it is Neo-imperialist Aggression.

You cannot claim I have some anti-NPO hatred when I was a loud and proud member in 2010, when NPO took a principled stand against lulzism and the patronist "friends > infra" system.

It is not a coincidence today that I speak out against NPO upon reversing polarity and supporting the same lulzism that once tried to stamp Pacifica out (and will inevitably do so again).

You are not one of them, I hope you are not deceiving yourselves into think that deals with the devil work out.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I don't mind that it happened. All is fair in love and war. But I do mind when I see ridiculous justifications for it like "NPO deserved it because they didn't fight hard enough" or "It is a price for cowardise" or "blah blah IMPERIALISM blah blah ANARCHIST POLICE STATE blah blah BARBARIANS"

I will forever fight an endless war against ignorance.

Unfortunately, the very nature of ignorance will leave you talking in circles for life, I'm with Grub, let them talk to themselves in a corner while the rest of us get on with meaningful discourse. Those that were there at the time know the real story.

You know, if DBDC are 'lulzists' and polaris is on some mission to stop 'lulzists'.... that sounds rather like they are being Moralists, doesn't it?  I could make a pretty good case of polaris trying to revive CN Moralism here, couldn't I?

You could, but you would look as stupid as you are since Dajobo will tell anyone he considers himself a moralist.

Heh, schatt likes to follow me around throwing out insults cause he doesnt actually have a counter point.

No, actually, I do it even when you're not around. My Os routine gets all the crowds on their feet.  I did a sold-out show for former ODN members in TOP last week, it was swell.

My eyes are in danger of rolling right out of my head with some of the BS i'm being fed.

If they do, will you make Polaris apologize if I step on them and twist my heel around?

Edited by Schattenmann

A tyrant can't be moralist by definition.

In the words of a great former leader of Lawyeria, "it depends on what the meaning of the word [moralist] is."  See, e.g., Clinton, Bill testimony, ca. 1998.

Neither can any leader by your definition. Because they're the ruler and not the subject.

Dajobo is not a ruler, he is a leader imbued by the moral law and (if I may return to my non-moralist roots) the principles of autocratic democracy.

The most basic of the practices developed through the Revolution was that of autocratic democracy. At its simplest, autocratic democracy took the democratic spirit and will of the Pacifican people and channelled it through an autocratic institution, allowing it to be concentrated into a single, powerful action. During the August Revolution this institution was Comrade Franco, with the anger and hope of Pacifica funnelled through him. In the Order the creation of the Senate expanded on this practice, acting as a meritocratic group of revolutionary leaders appointed to support the Emperor and carry out the tasks dictated by the people.

- Five Days that Shook the World

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Tywin, please stop.

The weaponization of Tywin's posting is a success. Operation: Haute Bourgeois is a go. We have become death, the destroyer of forums.

At this rate, the war will be over by Christmas.

The weaponization of Tywin's posting is a success. Operation: Haute Bourgeois is a go. We have become death, the destroyer of forums.

At this rate, the war will be over by Christmas.

It's funny in a topic about Polar declaring war on us NG just don't give a damn.

Bring more upper tiers SuperCereal.  I'm getting bored.

I'm already engaged with Supernova-X.  They're just keeping their guys in Peace mode.

Im sorry but SNX probably needs some upper tier left so DBDC can declare on them after the war. You dont want them to get bored, do you?

Edited by Lamorak

You could, but you would look as stupid as you are since Dajobo will tell anyone he considers himself a moralist.

No, actually, I do it even when you're not around. My Os routine gets all the crowds on their feet.  I did a sold-out show for former ODN members in TOP last week, it was swell.

If they do, will you make Polaris apologize if I step on them and twist my heel around?

For someone so convinced they are brilliant, the point sure does fly over your head often enough.  That are you doing the deliberately ignorant routine again (like you do whenever you claim odn wanted to pay 100,000 tech).  Maybe because of all your blunt hammer propaganda you struggle with picking up subtlety?   Allow me to help you in this case....

The point I was making was not that I want to call Polaris moralists, but the silliness of using labels like moralist and lulzist.  such as what Tywin has done.  Your reaction should not be to debate whether Polar is or is not moralist (sinceas Daj said, i'm sure our definitions iwll differ) your reaction should be to join with intelligent people in not applying broad labels to vast swaths of CN. 

Do you follow now schatt?  Do you need me to break it down into even smaller words for you?   Or is this your cue to run around going "OMG Os called polar moralist!"

Ideological definitions like lulzism, moralism, francoism, martenism and more are not arbitrary but allow us to categorize nations and alliances according to, gasp, their ideological composition. This idea floating around that there is no ideology, only pixels, is an ideology in itself that, not surprisingly, appeals to the more chaotic forces of our realm.

Attempting to marginalize those who distinguish between cyber-ideologies is a good strategy, but it won't work with those who look beyond their own noses. Those who embrace Order naturally desire to perceive and categorize the political environment.

You have lost the respect of Os Hamels.

You've lost the respect of Cole Hamels

It's funny in a topic about Polar declaring war on us NG just don't give a damn.

Bring more upper tiers SuperCereal.  I'm getting bored.

Might want to fight a different coalition.

Tywin, OsRavan recognizes (rather, respects) no categorizations/labels/whathaveyou because his "philosophy" (it is not one, but we must give it some name) begins and ends with a propaganda line from a war that was over before his nation ever existed: Friends>infra.  He makes no secret of it, he is quite proud to be a completely OOC anomaly with no considerations of anything except whose toes taste best this week.  It is the nonhuman mindset which causes him to believe that those of us who are living natives of this planet will destroy the world by living in it in the way Admin created us.  He is a chummy monster.

Tywin, OsRavan recognizes (rather, respects) no categorizations/labels/whathaveyou because his "philosophy" (it is not one, but we must give it some name) begins and ends with a propaganda line from a war that was over before his nation ever existed: Friends>infra.  He makes no secret of it, he is quite proud to be a completely OOC anomaly with no considerations of anything except whose toes taste best this week.  It is the nonhuman mindset which causes him to believe that those of us who are living natives of this planet will destroy the world by living in it in the way Admin created us.  He is a chummy monster.

He sounds like Chaos Spawn

Realm+of+Chaos+-+The+Lost+and+the+Damned Edited by Tywin Lannister