Acts of Terrorism

Look at the nations apart of DBDC, not a single one of them isnt a seasoned war vet. 

Even though this post has already been picked apart. My favorite is the seasoned war vets who joined DBDC from GPA and the one from WTF. Just saying. Lulz.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the big scheme of things, DBDC feels like they are in charge, but they have no experience nor capacity for command and are merely heavy hitting puppets for those who would use them to advance a separate agenda that is, and always has been, inherently incompatible with the civilization that has thus far prevailed in this world.

In the big scheme of things, DBDC feels like they are in charge, but they have no experience nor capacity for command and are merely heavy hitting puppets for those who would use them to advance a separate agenda that is, and always has been, inherently incompatible with the civilization that has thus far prevailed in this world.

will you please just shut the fuck up. you are always wrong about literally everything

Attacking nations hundreds of thousands of nation strength below you is not exactly the definition of battle-hardened... DBDC has absolutely no experience directing long term coalition warfare or strategy and that is what would eventually count, because pushing down a few top tier nations is simply not going to cut it in a full fledged war against the civilized world.

I know right!?! Timmehhh the former MoD of FOK and Artigo the former MoD of Non Grata have no idea what it means to run wars... Its not like Tim doesn't have the most casualties of anyone...

I know right!?! Timmehhh the former MoD of FOK and Artigo the former MoD of Non Grata have no idea what it means to run wars... Its not like Tim doesn't have the most casualties of anyone...

To be fair, out of my many numerous wars with Non Grata, ive won them all. So that excludes Artigo. Never met FOK but by the way they fell inactive and went into NG, id assume they re just as bad.  Also wasnt FoK like 5 years ago now or something? That's like saying "I know how to fight, i fought a guy in a bar 5 years ago." Good try at least I guess.

Also DBDC does have friends on paper, but come on now.... You can't really believe the people who signed with DBDC seriously thought they'd have to defend DBDC... My guess is their true friends to stick beside DBDC until the end will be DT and co. since they've so far said fuck their other allies and tried the hardest to stay out of the past few wars to soley to defend DBDC to and keep GLOF and co. to do the same. Then again I really dont care enough to keep up with them. When I think of an alliance that would actually defend DBDC, i only think of DT. The rest I dont think seriously thought theyd have to fight FOR DBDC when they signed it and would see the treaty as a funny joke if it came to a big coalition. It would be like signing with a pre-Karma NPO. You don't really think they'd would be rolled, and when it becomes a reality, you jump on the rolling squad because you know damn well it was just to save your own ass.

To be fair, out of my many numerous wars with Non Grata, ive won them all. So that excludes Artigo. Never met FOK but by the way they fell inactive and went into NG, id assume they re just as bad.  Also wasnt FoK like 5 years ago now or something? That's like saying "I know how to fight, i fought a guy in a bar 5 years ago." Good try at least I guess.

Also DBDC does have friends on paper, but come on now.... You can't really believe the people who signed with DBDC seriously thought they'd have to defend DBDC... My guess is their true friends to stick beside DBDC until the end will be DT and co. since they've so far said $%&@ their other allies and tried the hardest to stay out of the past few wars to soley to defend DBDC to and keep GLOF and co. to do the same. Then again I really dont care enough to keep up with them. When I think of an alliance that would actually defend DBDC, i only think of DT. The rest I dont think seriously thought theyd have to fight FOR DBDC when they signed it and would see the treaty as a funny joke if it came to a big coalition. It would be like signing with a pre-Karma NPO. You don't really think they'd would be rolled, and when it becomes a reality, you jump on the rolling squad because you know damn well it was just to save your own ass.

"I've won them all"

:popcorn:

So that last rogue when we kicked your ass and you got bill locked and were crying out to be allowed to grow again?

Gotcha.

Note to self - Unleash Twisted & Mushi on Rotavele.

Artigo was our MoD from the end of Grudge to the end of Dave when Tito took over.

Edited by Stewie

"I've won them all"

:popcorn:

So that last rogue when we kicked your ass and you got bill locked and were crying out to be allowed to grow again?

Gotcha.

Note to self - Unleash Twisted & Mushi on Rotavele.

Artigo was our MoD from the end of Grudge to the end of Dave when Tito took over.

..... right even though the stats say differently. Also never heard of those two,

I shall warn you once again I still have Dajobo on speed dial if you need to be put in place again.

..... right even though the stats say differently. Also never heard of those two,

I shall warn you once again I still have Dajobo on speed dial if you need to be put in place again.

I'm not scared of Dajobo.  His posturing in their embassy at Non Grata is as hilarious as all the grandstanding in this thread from all sides.

I'm not scared of Dajobo.  His posturing in their embassy at Non Grata is as hilarious as all the grandstanding in this thread from all sides.

He's only trying to help you guys. For years you guys have had huge egos and continue to manipulate and insult players that cant defend themselves while not doing it to the ones that will. We're trying to help you and to try and cut down the egos, even after the past few wars where NG were destroyed, you guys continue with the huge egos.

Edited by Rotavele

DBDC has absolutely no experience directing long term coalition warfare or strategy

This is laughably untrue, you'd know this if you had ever been in a real alliance and not just spent your time writing franco fan fic

Edited by Natan

This is laughably untrue, you'd know this if you had ever been in a real alliance and not just spent your time writing franco fan fic

The guys from GPA especially fought the longest of wars lol!

(wait you weren't being serious were you dude)

He's only trying to help you guys. For years you guys have had huge egos and continue to manipulate and insult players that cant defend themselves while not doing it to the ones that will. We're trying to help you and to try and cut down the egos, even after the past few wars where NG were destroyed, you guys continue with the huge egos.

[OOC] For gods sakes when your own government members are getting shot irl for the way you guys act, you would think you'd atleast try to act more respectable and less egotistical. We only care for your safety and well if you wont learn the easy way, we need to get the CN stepfather to teach you.[/OOC]

Did you actually just say what I thought you said...

Take that back now.

Did you actually just say what I thought you said...

Take that back now.

Oh, Non Grata cares about Morals now i see.

When was that policy put in place?

Edited by Rotavele

No

I care that you just used the tragic murder of one of my close friends to make political points.  Drew was not anything like the rest of NG.  In real life he was nothing like what you are accusing me of.  So Fuck you Rotavele.  Literally fuck you.

No

I care that you just used the tragic murder of one of my close friends to make political points.  Drew was not anything like the rest of NG.  In real life he was nothing like what you are accusing me of.  So $%&@ you Rotavele.  Literally $%&@ you.

What? I have no idea what you're even talking about at this point.

Jesus... Do you not know when to shut up? That was a pretty $%&@ed up thing to say, even coming from you. I'd hope you don't really mean something that ignorant and fucked up.

Edited by Sir Kiloist

You fucking doucchebag twat - go back and read your little ooc getting shot at IRL commnt .. That was right fucking wrong and downright ignorant. Shut the fuck up and keep your damn words on CN alone ...

You !@#$@#$ doucchebag !@#$%* - go back and read your little ooc getting shot at IRL commnt .. That was right !@#$@#$ wrong and downright ignorant. Shut the $%&@ up and keep your damn words on CN alone ...

is u mad?

At this point I think a mod should probably put this thread out of its misery

Agreed ....

Damn right i am after that comment Rota . Thats not a laughing matter for any circumstance .. Don't evenstart. That moral discussion. Just shut up.

That must've felt really clever. Now let's get back to comparing having your nation being attacked on planet bob to rape, I miss back when this thread used to have some class.

Agreed ....

Damn right i am after that comment Rota . Thats not a laughing matter for any circumstance .. Don't evenstart. That moral discussion. Just shut up.

Well I for one am glad to see you and NG members do have morals, even if it only is when your members are involved. It's a step in the right direction and I wish you luck in your journey onto caring for other people. It's not so nice when the person your arguing with has no morals is it? 

I don't like you or Stewie. You guys like to take your little jabs, so I dropped a bomb.

I wouldn't of said it if it wasn't $%&@ed up and it was removed shortly after. My test is over. 

Also no idea why you're telling me you're so offended? This may come as a shocker, but ain't no one give a $%&@ about yo feelings boo.

That must've felt really clever. Now let's get back to comparing having your nation being attacked on planet bob to rape, I miss back when this thread used to have some class.

That hurts my feelings & i am oh so butt hurt. I am going to type out cusswords now to express my butt hurt. Shit damn fuck bitch judge judy lookin ass bitch fuck damn ballsack
Edited by Rotavele