Acts of Terrorism

Call it old age, I had to read this a few times to grasp the full meaning, You got to be pre-law or a political lobbyist ? I can sum this all up in one sentence instead of 20.

"" Listen you guys are the only ones we could attack without dragging in 20 other alliances, peace out and your wars will go away. We just stopped bye to grab a few cookies from the jar"

Cuba I'm a meat and potato's type a guy, a cheap date if you will, who no longer has access to English lit and pre-law majors to decode the true intent of ones message, is my general synopsis close ? Being the bearer of all bad news at my bunker I'm wondering do we need send out an alert to put on full MOPP gear and button up the hatches 

Lol at your summary, but I'll lay it out for you in 100 words or less:

• We don't hate Pax, we hold no past/future grudge.
  • This is no raid/war, it's as TB said a clash, we didn't offer/expect peace.  It's an inevitability in the super tier, a problem created by the constraints we're under and we're solving it within those confines.
  • They are neutral, which is cool, but it doesn't buy them special protection from anyone, including DBDC.  
  • We know they can fight and have friends, so does DBDC.  
  • It's not as simple as who we could've hit, but we choose our targets carefully, like we do with everything else.
  • Did it with 6 words to
Edited by CubaQuerida

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from someone named neo uruk and someone who watches to much wrestling your moron. Just another sheep. i'd say Rey the flamboyant works just aswell. I am the undertaker and you will fall.

And franz, after your talk with dt they still seemed to attack us and there was a raid by you. You must not remember. It was aftee your raid that we got attacked. And rey shut the front door. Your worse at raiding than me. Look at you. I can hold my strength. You dropped all your strength after nsf.i rebuilt. Just like i did after tbk.

I did no raids at all on any nation linked to Dark Templar either directly or as a protectorate. We got attacked after I negotiated reps with SHIELD.

Coming from someone named neo uruk and someone who watches to much wrestling your moron. Just another sheep. i'd say Rey the flamboyant works just aswell. I am the undertaker and you will fall.

And franz, after your talk with dt they still seemed to attack us and there was a raid by you. You must not remember. It was aftee your raid that we got attacked. And rey shut the front door. Your worse at raiding than me. Look at you. I can hold my strength. You dropped all your strength after nsf. I rebuilt Just like i did after tbk.

you're trying too hard.

It's an inevitability in the super tier, a problem created by the constraints we're under and we're solving it within those confines.

It is only inevitable because you want to war.

It is strictly an issue of your desire, nothing more.

This war is a choice.

Lots of saber rattling and keyboard smashing when no one has the balls to do anything about it

You mean like attacking nuetrals?  Oh yeah that takes some balls.  Maybe when they are done the will get ballsy enough to raid some none nations.  Wake me when its over.  Although it is nice to see somebody trying to be that bad guys that eveybody gets to cut ties to and then watch get rolled.  If one thing about Planet Bob is consistent, it is that.

It is only inevitable because you want to war.

It is strictly an issue of your desire, nothing more.

This war is a choice.

It's no secret that we like war, and like efficiency.  Every war is a choice, don't play mind games here.  This war just happens to be more of a mechanical nature than your typical "old grudge" type war.

In fairness, DBDC tried attacking nonneutral alliances. Didn't make enough of a stir.

This is hilariously true, actually. There hasn't been this much bitching, moaning, and ogling since maybe when they hit Valhalla last war.

It's no secret that we like war, and like efficiency.  Every war is a choice, don't play mind games here.  This war just happens to be more of a mechanical nature than your typical "old grudge" type war.

Then, by the same token, don't put forth a vague argument that you were forced to attack another alliance, without warning, without cause, without declaration because of the game mechanics. The subterfuge is beneath you.

Actually there were discussions about removing neutrals from the war declaration ranges but Andromeda refused.

I don't think this is the appropriate to speak about that but given that you did, you should know that the suggestion wasn't in the best interest of the game and didn't add anything.

Instead it would take away from the game and could easily be abused.

I don't think unhealthy suggestions should be blamed for this attack, sure they would prevent it if they were added but just because someone suggests something doesn't mean it is good or should be implemented and you can't really blame the gods afterwards.

Edited by Commander shepard

Actually there were discussions about removing neutrals from the war declaration ranges but Andromeda refused.

That would be an interesting discussion, shame small minded folks are frightened of open dialog.

Then, by the same token, don't put forth a vague argument that you were forced to attack another alliance, without warning, without cause, without declaration because of the game mechanics. The subterfuge is beneath you.

But they did declare.. in game.

They don't need to announce everything to the OWF..

Hell I didn't announce NG's birthday last month...

Not a log, a direct copy and paste:

<Cerridwyn[PAX]> hello
<Generalchow> sup?
<Cerridwyn[PAX]> i don't know, what is up?
<Generalchow> Well currently we are raiding your lower tier
<Cerridwyn[PAX]> yes, i know
<Generalchow> but not warring unless you guys attack us
<Generalchow> ?
<Cerridwyn[PAX]> and it's not a raid in my opinion, see the owf and my comments about your lords and masters
<Generalchow> We have no issue with pax corvus
<Generalchow> SoD is only raiding unless given reason otherwise, preferably we don't have to make this nuclear
<Generalchow> do we have a agreement?
<Cerridwyn[PAX]> nope
<Generalchow> damn we just finished nuking TDO
<Generalchow> why do you guys never learn
<Cerridwyn[PAX]> just because i am peaceful doesn't mean i will roll over and play dead

Generalchow has been eating leaded paint chips it may seem. As Logic escapes him sadly. But logic seems to escape the whole of Dumbbirds and their hangers on. A bunch of retarded children with much wealth and whose parents never told them no. So whilst the Dumbbird Poopcage may make us hurt in the end we will step back and laugh at the spiral of self destruction of a bunch of retarded kids whose only outlet in life is to act like spoiled brats. 

Edited by Rokula

I've never implied that anyone was forced into any action.  You yourself just said this war is a choice, and I echoed it with every war is a choice.  The only vagueness here stems from the fact that we aren't classifying this war according to past precedent or classical war definitions.  Subterfuge implies deceit and we aren't trying to cheat or deceive anyone here.  We made our intentions quite clear through our actions and everyone appears to be on the same page.

The contrast between the response to musqueda and this is pretty funny.

GL pecs mates.

It took about a week to gear up a response to Mushqaeda, we are only two days into this. That's not to say that this will happen here, but any nation that supplies tech to DBDC, and any lower tier alliance that stands by DBDC, is scum that needs a final solution to.

Lol at your summary, but I'll lay it out for you in 100 words or less:

• We don't hate Pax, we hold no past/future grudge.
  • This is no raid/war, it's as TB said a clash, we didn't offer/expect peace.  It's an inevitability in the super tier, a problem created by the constraints we're under and we're solving it within those confines.
  • They are neutral, which is cool, but it doesn't buy them special protection from anyone, including DBDC.  
  • We know they can fight and have friends, so does DBDC.  
  • It's not as simple as who we could've hit, but we choose our targets carefully, like we do with everything else.
  • Did it with 6 words to

I'm glad you liked it and btw thank you for the dumb downed version, us network and telco guys think on a different level, we take everything black and white and it's a little hard for us to deviate into the realm of grey, I blame my career choice !

That said, hopefully a speedy and soft diplomatic solution can be seen in the near future.

Edited by Freelancer

Generalchow has been eating leaded paint chips it may seem. As Logic escapes him sadly. But logic seems to escape the whole of Dumbbirds and their hangers on. A bunch of retarded children with much wealth and whose parents never told them no. So whilst the Dumbbird Poopcage may make us hurt in the end we will step back and laugh at the spiral of self destruction of a bunch of retarded kids whose only outlet in life is to act like spoiled brats.

sig makes post

I've never implied that anyone was forced into any action.  You yourself just said this war is a choice, and I echoed it with every war is a choice.  The only vagueness here stems from the fact that we aren't classifying this war according to past precedent or classical war definitions.  Subterfuge implies deceit and we aren't trying to cheat or deceive anyone here.  We made our intentions quite clear through our actions and everyone appears to be on the same page.

Your logic makes my head spin retarded child Cuba.

It took about a week to gear up a response to Mushqaeda, we are only two days into this. That's not to say that this will happen here, but any nation that supplies tech to DBDC, and any lower tier alliance that stands by DBDC, is scum that needs a final solution to.

Hello Tywin.

Doomsphere will see you now.

The only thing "immoral" about this war is the amount of people trying to live vicariously through it.

If you care about either side fighting, feel free to help them out.  Telling them to do your bidding while you sit watching is the only thing disingenuous about the whole affair.

If you care about either side fighting, feel free to help them out.

I'm in this awkward spot that I cant hit them because my NS is just to high and just to low.

Bit sad that we still use the do something about it line in 2014. Edited by xoindotnler