Peace

congrats to everybody on the XP, I need some

Congrats on literally ending the war, regardless how it was done

*Sigh* I acknowledge you Hakai. Everyone once again say hi to Hakai and look at him so he will stop filling this with posts asking for your acknowledgement.

Haha actually turns out NSF are worse than Rota. Impressive. Well that's just rude.

Not to sound conceded but yeah and that was a high bar to be that bad.

This alliances leadership needs to be replaced immediately. There's too many non gov members that are being represented incompetently. This is absolutely disgusting and pathetic and a major failing of leadership. When I'm in range, prepare to fight a real war unless you step down immediately. Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sigh* I acknowledge you Hakai. Everyone once again say hi to Hakai and look at him so he will stop filling this with posts asking for your acknowledgement.

Not to sound conceded but yeah and that was a high bar to be that bad.

Haha you do intentionally fill your posts with irony, I knew it! Glorious literal irony. At least I'm not as conceded as some are.

Irregardless of what happened here, we can all agree that NSF didn't handle any leg of this journey properly.

That's something everyone could agree on. I can't believe I was considering applying when the option was presented. I'd rather be on none than know my alliance would pay aid to someone raiding me for no reason.

Haha you do intentionally fill your posts with irony, I knew it! Glorious literal irony. At least I'm not as conceded as some are.

Conceited as rotavele or conceded as NSF? The world may never know.

Call me a richer all you want, but in Starlight we have autocorrect.

[OOC] On my Ipad[/OOC]

Also Hakai I do look for attention but I don't try as hard as you currently are. I get attention. But I'll take this bait and wait for you to reply if it makes you happy and you can keep listening to yourself talk and I can do the same. Edited by Rotavele

I would venture after reading this thread that there is a backstory in play.

Ofcourse but what could the backstory really be behind sending reps to the alliance that attacked your protectorate?

Unless NSF is trying to do this to attract IRON or something? Edited by Rotavele

Follow the money likely treaty activations. Just an educated guess.

I did. The Dark Templar treaty was cancelled btw. LT and RIOT wouldn't be able to win the war.
Even if there is some kind of treaty not on the wiki. NSF shouldn't go all infra > friends. Edited by Rotavele

Ofcourse but what could the backstory really be behind sending reps to the alliance that attacked your protectorate?

The ludicrousness of that, as well as Sax's responses to you, are indicative (to me, anyway) that there are other things in play here.  I could be wrong, but I'm betting there were limited option available to NSF, none of them good.

Then why the $%&@ did you do it?

Maybe, just maybe, it had something to do with Guinness internally.

NSF entered this war for it's protectorate. Within a couple of days of war it was clear it's protectorate was not ready for this. Those that voted for this within Guinness fled the alliance and basically left NSF(and remaining Guinness members) to fend for themselves.

So was NSF supposed to do? Just sit there by themselves and hope no else came in to try and expand things?

NSF entered this war for it's protectorate. Within a couple of days of war it was clear it's protectorate was not ready for this. Those that voted for this within Guinness fled the alliance and basically left NSF(and remaining Guinness members) to fend for themselves.

So was NSF supposed to do? Just sit there by themselves and hope no else came in to try and expand things?

NSF as a whole is larger than LT, RS and the bloc or whatever RS is in combined.

They were definitely not supposed to pussy out and pay reps. If things expanded; C&G would have taken care of it.

Considering they had like 800k NS on the other side, they should've been able to hang tight. Edited by Neo Uruk

Are you saying that the only logical course of action was to pay 78 Million in reps and apologize for defending their protectorate?

And alone?  Guinness had ODAPs with TLR and ODN.  Optional, yes -- but what does it take to opt in on one of those if not a series of unprovoked raids on your ally?

Edited by Walshington

NSF's allies in ODN and GATO, along with Guinness's ally in TLR, really couldn't get this resolved with white peace across the board? Ouch. 

Pretty embarrassing for the NPO satellites.  I would hope maybe NSF came to these horrible  terms without really talking/turning to ODN etc, otherwise they're all worthless.

Pretty embarrassing for the NPO satellites.  I would hope maybe NSF came to these horrible  terms without really talking/turning to ODN etc, otherwise they're all worthless.

At least it's tearing that side of the web apart.

*Throws Schatt a bag of Orville's finest popping corn*

At least it's tearing that side of the web apart.

*Throws Schatt a bag of Orville's finest popping corn*

Everyone knows that friends>infra horseshit goes out the window for third string allies, but these are the AAs that sat at war for months over the possibility that NPO might have to pay reps, then they allow some crappy little lulz AAs to squeeze NSF for $78M? 

Where's the cancel button?!