Peace

Rotavele, do you think that I don't know such things.

Obviously not, 78 million!  I wonder how much they will want in the next round?  You guys should change to the Yellow sphere as well, suits you.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my interactions with NSF they seemed very concerned with the possibility that this would escalate, which may explain why they essentially surrendered and agreed to pay reparations (when, by all indications, they should have pursued white peace). I think it's clear though at this point that those actions came at a great cost (I wouldn't condemn them however for the manner in which they entered; you can call it a counter-raid or alliance warfare, the result is still the same, they defended their protectorate against repeated aggression and if nothing else that's commendable as far as I'm concerned).

Congrats RS and company.  :)

Based on my interactions with NSF they seemed very concerned with the possibility that this would escalate, which may explain why they essentially surrendered and agreed to pay reparations (when, by all indications, they should have pursued white peace). I think it's clear though at this point that those actions came at a great cost (I wouldn't condemn them however for the manner in which they entered; you can call it a counter-raid or alliance warfare, the result is still the same, they defended their protectorate against repeated aggression and if nothing else that's commendable as far as I'm concerned).

Congrats RS and company.  :)

Well said. And that is a sexy elephant in your sig!

This is one of those playground fights that nothing good comes from but nobody breaks up until everyone involved has made fools of themselves. It's still not very interesting though.

Dammit Marx, I thought you disappeared into retirement. Gotta find you on IRC one of these days.

And I agree, the only interesting thing about this whole situation was the reps at the end.

I don't know why, but ever since Methrage kept continually getting charged 90m for his freedom, I mentally judge Bob reparation transactions based on how many Methrages they constitute. In this case, NSF didn't even pay one Methrage worth of reps. To be precise, they paid 0.867 Methrages. That's token, not to take away from the victory of their opponents.

Incredible how dumb this whole thing was, nice to see it over.

Don't worry friend, this didn't overshadow IRON's fuck ups at all!

[19:52] Steve_Buscemi[NG] Is IRON not going to defend NG against LoSS?

[19:52] BaronAaron[IRON] no

[19:52] BaronAaron[IRON] not with our nations

[19:52] Steve_Buscemi[NG] We are asking for military assistance on LoSS.

[19:52] BaronAaron[IRON] we do not offer military assistance

duck-hunt-dog.gif

From the sounds of things, a lot of these alliances should be protectorates themselves, not signing protectorates.

If you can't defend yourself from a raid, you're not ready to be out in the world on your own yet.

Edited by Ogaden

Like don't get me wrong. Nsf has been eating dt protectorates maybe this was a test of their power, which is pretty low. I have a.few.friends their but they attacked and failed. You should have had success with close to 60 people.