Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested as to whether DBDC would have the balls to attack GOONS at peacetime. Send that aid methrage :P

During the last war I was doing continuous tech deals with NPO, IRON, NpO, LoSS and several other alliances at war. Nobody cared then and unless GOONS are real special they won't care if I initiate a foreign aid transaction with Loki. Maybe I'll offer him a $6m/200t deal so we both benefit from the arrangement.

Also if GOONS just gives the guy peace without making him suffer through the horrible thing GOONS call the mercy board, they will have nothing to worry about.

Edited by Methrage

It's not even remotely hypocritical. You're just a moron. Oh and Methy is posturing using DBDC. Shocker of the century.

I doubt DBDC is as dense as Kaskus, but I guess we'll see.

The same people who just got out of a war with GOONS, are now supporting them. Even if my actions were foolish, they should be supporting me out of mere principle.

The same people who just got out of a war with GOONS, are now supporting them. Even if my actions were foolish, they should be supporting me out of mere principle.

People are opposing you out of principle because of your foolish actions. Attention grabbers are always public enemy #1, don't expect much more than constant ridicule from friends and foes. Your the unifier ;)

People are opposing you out of principle because of your foolish actions. Attention grabbers are always public enemy #1, don't expect much more than constant ridicule from friends and foes. Your the unifier ;)

1. Your grabbing attention by posting in this thread.

2. Glad I didn't join NPO.

During the last war I was doing continuous tech deals with NPO, IRON, NpO, LoSS and several other alliances at war. Nobody cared then and unless GOONS are real special they won't care if I initiate a foreign aid transaction with Loki. Maybe I'll offer him a $6m/200t deal so we both benefit from the arrangement.

Also if GOONS just gives the guy peace without making him suffer through the horrible thing GOONS call the mercy board, they will have nothing to worry about.

It boggles my mind that you've been here this long and can't seem to grasp the concept that aiding people at war with other people without your government's permission is probably a bad idea.

Also that you can't tell the difference between actions like that during wartime vs peacetime.

Also worry not Loki, I will issue mercy board terms myself if the HWA does not issue them in the next few days.

Edited by Sardonic

I, for one, would love to see Methy have another go at the mercy board.

If you ever think I would set foot in your mercy boards again, you are beyond delusional. Your mercy board practices are reason enough GOONS should be disbanded and purged from this world. You guys want him to eat animal food for your immature amusement? You guys are only further proving what I've been saying a long time about your mercy boards, they shouldn't be a part of CN. 

Edited by Methrage

If you ever think I would set foot in your mercy boards again, you are beyond delusional. Your mercy board practices are reason enough GOONS should be disbanded and purged from this world. You guys want him to eat animal food for your immature amusement? You guys are only further proving what I've been saying a long time about your mercy boards, they shouldn't be a part of CN. 

DBDC didn't let me join so they most definitely won't be letting you join but no harm in trying. Their lost I say.

How the heck did this get to twelve pages?

(To answer my own question, probably because of idiots like me asking this question, but still, holy crap)

Because GOONS.

Loki was offered joke mercy terms which were essentially unachievable, but now he has been offered new ones on the Mercy Board.  Pity though he seems to have given up.

Because GOONS.

Loki was offered joke mercy terms which were essentially unachievable, but now he has been offered new ones on the Mercy Board.  Pity though he seems to have given up.

Does that board get used much anymore? I only ask because I haven't heard or seen anything about it in a while.

Anyways, good luck, have fun, and enjoy being a pot hole filler Loki.