Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 days in and it's already stale, this is all bob has to offer these days? The caliber of... Whatever this is has greatly diminished over the years.

I am sorry that I appear to be the only person who did the one man AA thing well.

When you can stay on the AA for over 6 months without a single tech raid, and get a sanctioned alliance to surrender to you, you can compare yourself to me.

Touche.

Actually no, considering the fact that I'm smashing everyone currently at war with me.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

The fact that you didn't hit me with an air raid knowing my birds would have shot you out of the sky.

Sorry, but you can't get into a fist fight with the Deadman either. I stick to what I do best, and that's wrestling. Maybe if you were Olympics material you'd understand, bucko.

Was this really necessary? I invited Loki to join after SOLIS disbanded. Taking potshots like that is just petty.

This is irony defined.

E: also apparently in Loki's world, losing more NS in each war save one is smashing each opponent.

Let's make a wager on how it takes Loki to get bill locked and reroll. Edited by USMC123

This is irony defined.

E: also apparently in Loki's world, losing more NS in each war save one is smashing each opponent.

Let's make a wager on how it takes Loki to get bill locked and reroll.

Now we all know that even if you are going to be generous, he would only last at least a week.

Who's winning the GA's? That is the question that will judge who's winning this war or not.

Uh, me.

I am surprised that his (Loki Laufeyson) nation is not already in a state of anarchy. You have to give him considerable praise for that.

I thought you were in Spartan milcom? Everyone knows that you just have to be active to avoid low-tier anarchy. Edited by Neo Uruk