Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

How do you even forget the premise of Ghostbusters in the first place? I'd probably refuse as well due to it being a complete waste of time and the registration alone wouldn't be worth it. C'mon tho, u should never forget Ghostbusters.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki has pretty much failed to pass the test of "revolutionary" in my eyes, since he simply focuses on attacking people he decides he doesn't like, rather than advancing a larger cause like I wanted him to. First GOONS, and now myself.

He has reacted to the test I presented him very poorly, by losing his temper and openly declaring a vendetta against me, just over a few words. A reactionary if there ever was one.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I'm not doing all of that.

OOC: (There's also the whole "I have a life" thing. You're also talking about a movie I haven't seen in ten years.)

Which is why you came up with a god damned manifesto against GOONS.

Loki has pretty much failed to pass the test of "revolutionary" in my eyes, since he simply focuses on attacking people he decides he doesn't like, rather than advancing a larger cause like I wanted him to. First GOONS, and now myself.

He has reacted to the test I presented him very poorly, by losing his temper and openly declaring a vendetta against me, just over a few words. A reactionary if there ever was one.

Revolutionaries stand for what's right and disregard politics; a true revolutionary sticks by his allies; a true revolutionary avenges the downtrodden. Through all of your actions thus far, you have proven yourself to be a fraud and a phony. You're a reactionary, your "cause" is reactionary, and everything you believe in is backwards. Not only that but you're a hypocrite: You get on me for hating GOONS, but you make a thread every other day talking about how much you hate NPO and DBDC. Even the people associated with Polardoxia, the same hegemony you support, despise you and want rid of you. All I have to do is delete and re-roll, and everyone will forget about me. You have to live the rest of your CN career despised by everyone, including the people who had your back.

You fight for the oppressors under the pretense of being a revolutionary, I fight against the people who have wronged me and wronged others, and I seek to change CN for the better. If you're going to treat me like crap that's fine with me, hell, I deserve it; don't you ever call me a reactionary though. This is the last time I'm going to post in this thread, as it's pretty much a dead issue at this point.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Loki, as you're trying to change CN for the better and fighting those who have wronged you, do you intend to resume the fight against GOONS at a later point, or this is a permanent peace in your eyes?

That's a ridiculous question, he already finished with a great post for his finally. Answering questions like this would be silly on his part.

However I am willing to make GOONS in a gesture of good will, an offer of one slot of $$ if they immediately release Loki fully without further hassles before he rerolls.

I dont see how the question is rediculous. Is Loki a real revolutionary? Do revolutionaries try to surrender after a few weeks after swearing they would not? Do they abandon their cause to defend micros to attack an individual over a personal grudge?

Loki takes my statements personally, but I hold nothing against him. He decided to advance a different path, and I simply chose to test his ideals.

I think Pat Bateman would be worthy of receiving an aid package if his ghost buster submission could substitute for Loki needing to make one, getting Loki off the hook and Bateman some cash for his efforts.

Edited by Methrage

I think Pat Bateman would be worthy of receiving an aid package if his ghost buster submission could substitute for Loki needing to make one, getting Loki off the hook and Bateman some cash for his efforts.

I think you missed the point he was making.

e: With regard to your "gesture of good will", no thanks.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

I think you missed the point he was making.

e: With regard to your "gesture of good will", no thanks.

I know it wasn't his point, but he could still use it at his size though. Good to see you still active though Umar. If you say no I won't push the issue further.

Here let me help.

NO

We have internal aid that works just fine thank you. You can stay in your own alliance, How you got in there I have no clue. You normally have to be good at this game.

Umar already responded to the offer, so I don't see the point of your post other than drag this thread back to the top. Although I did get a good laugh from this post. Hearing you talk about being good at this game, like you would know anything about that is hilarious.

Loki got you guys some attention with this thread, but its over and you guys can go back to not mattering beyond ruining CN for the next small nation ruler who takes you guys on without backup or gets into conflict with you guys somehow.

RIP Loki, another nation ruler to join the ranks of many forced into deletion by GOONS for having the balls to take on an entire alliance on their own; rather than let the treaty web and others determine all his actions for him. Regardless of whether you agree with his tactics or thought this was a smart move on his part, no one can dismiss his bravery. He knew first hand how GOONS operate, yet he went against them anyways to stand up for what he thought was right despite having known of GOONS driving other nations to deletion before him.

Edited by Methrage

You do realize 1) he wasn't forced to do anything. In fact, deletion was your idea. Thus, you are responsible for pressing him into deleting if anyone.

2) He knew full well the consequences of hitting GOONS. He's done this before.

3) His terms were MSPaint and he gave minimum effort, so he got a term that would make him actually try to get peace.

Edited by Neo Uruk

You do realize 1) he wasn't forced to do anything. In fact, deletion was your idea. Thus, you are responsible for pressing him into deleting if anyone.

2) He knew full well the consequences of hitting GOONS. He's done this before.

3) His terms were MSPaint and he gave minimum effort, so he got a term that would make him actually try to get peace.

No, he PMed me mentioning he was going to be forced to delete before I said anything of it. I just never told him not to delete if GOONS wouldn't give him peace. Also I know he knew the consequences, I just said that. GOONS doing this to nation rulers is why he wanted to stand up against them.

I don't have time to roll around in the dirt with those who want to keep recycling old talking points and I don't want to dilute Loki's thread with pointless arguing, so those who want a response on something can PM me. Those who seek the truth only need to look around to see what happened here, rather than listen to your spin. Also he did try getting peace several times, even to the point of going back to the mercy board to try again after having given up once. He was rejected for peace by GOONS and GOONS were unwilling to release him even for an aid package, despite that likely being more than enough to pay for whatever damage his nation did and still bringing extra profit to a GOONS nation.

What's done is done though, so no use debating this issue any further.

Edited by Methrage

GOONS are forcing Loki to delete!!! OMG!

Oh wait. Not really. He attacked us. Actions have consequences. We gave him a quite light consequence considering he is an EoG (or at least should have been) and incredibly annoying. If he deletes, he chose an altogether different consequence that he didn't need to.

Edited by USMC123

GOONS are forcing Loki to delete!!! OMG!

Oh wait. Not really. He attacked us. Actions have consequences. We gave him a quite light consequence considering he is an EoG (or at least should have been) and incredibly annoying. If he deletes, he chose an altogether different consequence that he didn't need to.

This has already been established so exactly what point are you trying to prove?

Let this thread die.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson