Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Goon Order of Candy Asses will pay for their sins.

I'm pretty sure GOCA are shaking in their boots.

You do realize it's peasant revolts like yours that feed our activity, right?

Nothing will be able to fill the void that Ruk left though, I fear.

While I'm flattered that you consider this significant enough to be considered a war, we do not. We'll be treating this like any other rogue action. When you feel as if you've had enough you can contact me for the terms of your surrender.

Even calling him a rogue is a generous stretch.

While I'm flattered that you consider this significant enough to be considered a war, we do not. We'll be treating this like any other rogue action. When you feel as if you've had enough you can contact me for the terms of your surrender.

I hope that you shall allow him terms enough to surrender honorably, Emperor Marx. That is the kindly measure to uphold after all. 

Even calling him a rogue is a generous stretch.

A rouge is not what you prefer to classify him while he is raiding GOONS? Edited by Malkavian

Sparta gov says something I agree with for the first time in months and you go and !@#$ all over it.

Oh, I apologies again: I did not realize that the Sparta alliance was in dire necessity of your amateurism, Neo Uruk. Please explain the important input you deliver about Sparta.

Oh, I apologies again: I did not realize that the Sparta alliance was in dire necessity of your amateurism, Neo Uruk. Please explain the important input you deliver about Sparta.

Maybe you should learn your role. There's been nothing but you rookies coming out of the woodwork lately. If you don't want to try and take the championship, maybe you should learn respect.

Maybe you should learn your role. There's been nothing but you rookies coming out of the woodwork lately. If you don't want to try and take the championship, maybe you should learn respect.

Rey, that is extremely rude, cut it out, all voices should be heard.

photo-52306.gif?_r=1392508846

Message from the Supreme Regent

Good sirs,

I would like to reiterate that I will not be surrendering, you can put them back in your pants now.

Loki Laufeyson,

Supreme Regent of the Killuminati Empire

Ok sure, have fun with that, the rogue record is 4+ years of continuous wars on us, good luck breaking it champ.