Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

Which will be none. This will go precisely as every one of these situations go: you declare on a couple of the weakest people in range, they stick a couple of nuclear nations on you, your nation becomes a crater filled only with impotent rage, having inflicted hundreds of dollars worth of damages in total. You'll ask for peace, GOONS will ask for something for peace (probably a joke term), you'll make no fewer than three threads decrying the injustice of it all, eyes will roll, life goes on, nobody cares.

Which is what I find funny about people on Bob. Why comment in the thread, if nobody cares?

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick glance at the in-game statistics yields the following results: GOONS is an one hundred twenty one (121) player alliance with an amazing average strength. You're not going to get far, Loki Laufeyson.

I realize that, but I have enough resources to do considerable damage before I get ZI'd.

Which is what I find funny about people on Bob. Why comment in the thread, if nobody cares?

Beyond my quixotic quest to convince the loltier nations of the world that they are not in fact one OWF thread from overturning the world order, the 'nobody cares' bit really kicks in with what I presume is your endgame here: using whatever GOONS does to your nation as a rallying cry to garner global public support for a campaign against them. This is always the goal. It is never the result. 

Beyond my quixotic quest to convince the loltier nations of the world that they are not in fact one OWF thread from overturning the world order, the 'nobody cares' bit really kicks in with what I presume is your endgame here: using whatever GOONS does to your nation as a rallying cry to garner global public support for a campaign against them. This is always the goal. It is never the result. 

Actually, I just have to get this out of the way before I go on to other things.

Yep, a one man army is pretty scary.

I know I am, I dunno about Loki though.

If your war-chest is literally filled with billions of in-game dollars, sure, but going by your national strength range, not really.

Or have the financial backing of those with said billions! it's how i get by!

Goddamnit GOONS, you gotta teach us how to get these insignificant AA's to rogue you all the time.

Like, I guess I could, but I don't really have a burning hatred for you guys, plus we're now allies or some !@#$.

Edited by Mogar

You want some too Rey? Get in my range so we can have a third round.

I pretty much disagree with Rey on simple principle, but I think you have been successful at one thing in calling him into your fray:  you have pretty much united the entirety of BOB against your idiotic declaration.

Though, please carry on, as I find it slightly amusing on an otherwise raining day.