Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

That fact that you really had to sanction me in order to render me powerless, only proves something that I've already known: GOONS is a cowardly and incompetent group of individuals with no bite behind their bark, and piss their pants when people stand up to them.

If you're upset with GOONS, you should attack MHA. Oh wait, you already did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a guy who hates MHA and might help you fight them if you're interested

My war with the MHA member is over. He asked for peace and I granted it to him.

GOONS aren't that bad.

And to prove it, I joined your party.

Bring it.

Loki has refused to negotiate hostilities to a close between us. He would rather be incapacitated than tap out. Little does he know his ankle is cut for the next year already.

Do it.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki has refused to negotiate hostilities to a close between us. He would rather be incapacitated than tap out. Little does he know his ankle is cut for the next year already.

I'm certain with a little backroom negotiation, I can smooth things over. Then again, he doesn't get chants of sucking everywhere he goes, does he?

That fact that you really had to sanction me in order to render me powerless, only proves something that I've already known: GOONS is a cowardly and incompetent group of individuals with no bark behind their bite, and piss their pants when people stand up to them.

Stop flattering yourself, GOONS are handling the situation just like any other alliance would handle the situation, you're a damn rouge.

I've also had the pleasure of reading your posts on the GOONS forums when you were trying to become a member. You're mad because GOONS got tired of baby sitting you step by step to become a member, asking dumb questions that could be answered if you just read the damn guides. You remind me of a prototype of buckaroo, GOONS tried to help you, you didn't listen and then you cry when GOONS got tired of dealing with you because you didn't put in the effort

Stop flattering yourself, GOONS are handling the situation just like any other alliance would handle the situation, you're a damn rouge.

I've also had the pleasure of reading your posts on the GOONS forums when you were trying to become a member. You're mad because GOONS got tired of baby sitting you step by step to become a member, asking dumb questions that could be answered if you just read the damn guides. You remind me of a prototype of buckaroo, GOONS tried to help you, you didn't listen and then you cry when GOONS got tired of dealing with you because you didn't put in the effort

I'm one rogue, did you really need to sanction me if you didn't see me as a threat? Most alliances don't even need to launch sanctions against lower-tier rogues for that matter, but it's GOONS so I expect nothing less. Admit it, I made your entire alliance my bitches and at the end of the day you know I won because you had to use cheap tactics to take down one person.

You're garbage, you're alliance is garbage, and everything you're alliance stands for is garbage. Although I admit that I was a noob back then, it doesn't change the fact that GOONS is garbage.

I'm one rogue, did you really need to sanction me if you didn't see me as a threat? Most alliances don't even need to launch sanctions against lower-tier rogues for that matter, but it's GOONS so I expect nothing less. Admit it, I made your entire alliance my !@#$%*es and at the end of the day you know I won because you had to use cheap tactics to take down one person.

You're garbage, you're alliance is garbage, and everything you're alliance stands for is garbage. Although I admit that I was a noob back then, it doesn't change the fact that GOONS is garbage.

If you are a rogue, you have no grounds to complain about being sanctioned if you have nobody backing you up.

Next time, get a backer.

You being a noob had nothing to do with it, you just refused to listen to advise so GOONS booted you, or at least didn't mask you because you weren't qualified. I mean if you couldn't handle such as simple as a task as to complete GOONcamp, then buzz off. You should have found an alliance that felt you were worth baby sitting. You have to admit that you're little explanation of what happened ("I went to war with npl and all they did was call me names") is a little biased on your part.

Call GOONS or me garbage all you want for at least we weren't stupid enough to fail at GOONcamp as bad as you did, buckaroo.

You being a noob had nothing to do with it, you just refused to listen to advise so GOONS booted you, or at least didn't mask you because you weren't qualified. I mean if you couldn't handle such as simple as a task as to complete GOONcamp, then buzz off. You should have found an alliance that felt you were worth baby sitting. You have to admit that you're little explanation of what happened ("I went to war with npl and all they did was call me names") is a little biased on your part.

Call GOONS or me garbage all you want for at least we weren't stupid enough to fail at GOONcamp as bad as you did, buckaroo.

It had a lot to do with being a noob. I was impatient and I refused to listen to people, I didn't understand Bob, nor did I understand the basics of building a nation. Of course I failed. It didn't give them the right to insult me or say things about me behind my back; but that's the past. I have become a better man, and although my opinion of GOONS will never change, I'm putting all of this behind me. This was like a catharsis of sorts.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

It had a lot to do with being a noob. I was impatient and I refused to listen to people, I didn't understand Bob, nor did I understand the basics of building a nation. Of course I failed. It didn't give them the right to insult me or say things about me behind my back; but that's the past. I have become a better man, and although my opinion of GOONS will never change, I'm putting all of this behind me.

As you saw with buckaroo, it's almost natural to insult somebody after trying to help them out so many times but your words of advice are shoved to the side. Frankly the arrogance you and others like buckaroo had is a smack to the face to the people that are trying to help you out. Feels like a waste of time and effort. That's why you got insulted. Though at least it made for an entertaining thread on the forum. You will always be remembered as the GOONS personal buckaroo! Congrats Edited by Hamilmania

As you saw with buckaroo, it's almost natural to insult somebody after trying to help them out so many times but your words of advice are shoved to the side. Frankly the arrogance you and others like buckaroo had is a smack to the face to the people that are trying to help you out. Feels like a waste of time and effort. That's why you got insulted. Though at least it made for a entertaining thread on the forum. You always be remembered as the GOONS personal buckaroo! Congrats

Doesn't change the fact that GOONS is a garbage alliance that gets little to no regard or respect from anyone, nor does it change the fact that they never tried to help me out and tried to impose a bunch of stupid ideas and rules on me and called me a "pubbie" when I refused. It is what it is.

Doesn't change the fact that GOONS is a garbage alliance that gets little to no regard or respect from anyone, nor does it change the fact that they never tried to help me out and tried to impose a bunch of stupid ideas and rules on me and called me a "pubbie" when I refused. It is what it is.

You know before I thought you were just a whinny little pubbie but now you're a fucking liar. GOONS never tried to help you? I am literally reading your GOONcamp thread and for 5 fucking pages, you just keep asking question after question (which asking questions is fine but when they are answered in the damn guides, it's stupid) and then not only that, for 5 pages, GOONS tolerated your shitty questions and answered them. And the best part of it all was that you wanted to skip the training because you claimed to know how to play....

You know before I thought you were just a whinny little pubbie but now you're a !@#$@#$ liar. GOONS never tried to help you? I am literally reading your GOONcamp thread and for 5 !@#$@#$ pages, you just keep asking question after question (which asking questions is fine but when they are answered in the damn guides, it's stupid) and then not only that, for 5 pages, GOONS tolerated your !@#$%* questions and answered them. And the best part of it all was that you wanted to skip the training because you claimed to know how to play....

You-Mad-Bro.jpg

You sound a little mad bro.

Nah, maybe later.  Much.

What?