Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm hearing from Loki now they are just posturing on the forum about giving him peace without giving it to him and he's going to have to reroll, so I'm not sure what the deal is anymore.  I don't like dealing with GOONS, so go check it out for me Tywin.

The thread is right here, and publicly visible

TBDraiders recently said DBDC is friendly with TOP. If you want my advice, I recommend you ask your leadership to talk to TOP and see what they are willing to do (should have used private channels in the first place) rather than continuing the drama here. GOONS pretty much wants you to aid Loki so they can hit you. I don't particularly like it, but It was unwise becoming publicly involved against them; of course, Loki's original action was unwise and something I specifically told him not to do. 

Edited by Tywin Lannister

TBDraiders recently said DBDC is friendly with TOP. If you want my advice, I recommend you ask your leadership to talk to TOP and see what they are willing to do (should have used private channels in the first place) rather than continuing the drama here. GOONS pretty much wants you to aid Loki so they can hit you. I don't particularly like it, but It was unwise becoming publicly involved against them; of course, Loki's original action was unwise and something I specifically told him not to do.

it's pretty bad when you force me to agree with tywin.....

You're the one who was saying he didn't need to reroll. I said the mercy boards were going to be a waste of time and rerolling was his best option. Its now clear he is being forced to reroll, but GOONS did string him along long enough thinking he would get peace so he has some tech deals going I think he should finish if possible.

You're the one who was saying he didn't need to reroll. I said the mercy boards were going to be a waste of time and rerolling was his best option. Its now clear he is being forced to reroll, but GOONS did string him along long enough thinking he would get peace so he has some tech deals going I think he should finish if possible.

I only help people who listen to what I say. You chose to be his white knight. You can either follow my advice, or continue producing more OWF drama, but either way it's not my Kuleana.

I only help people who listen to what I say. You chose to be his white knight. You can either follow my advice, or continue producing more OWF drama, but either way it's not my Kuleana.

I don't need your advice, I'm just saying its been bad from the start regarding this issue. :P

On another note looks like Loki is tech scamming neutral nations, if he plans to either reroll or stay in peace mode.

Do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? I started those tech deals on the understanding that GOONS would grant me peace but they have refused.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Do you have any idea what the hell your talking about?

My apologies if that was not your intention, however as you have not been granted peace for your aggression, unless you plan to eventually exit PM and place yourself at risk again to deliver the tech, that's a tech scam.

On another note looks like Loki is tech scamming neutral nations, if he plans to either reroll or stay in peace mode.

Where did that come from? I point out GOONS were stringing along thinking he would get peace caused him to start tech deals, which will be difficult to finish with GOONS not giving peace despite acting like it on the forums. Then you come to this conclusion? I've already discussed with him how these tech deals can be completed regardless of the reroll. It will just put more of a strain on his rebuild.

My apologies if that was not your intention, however as you have not been granted peace for your aggression, unless you plan to eventually exit PM and place yourself at risk again to deliver the tech, that's a tech scam.

He plans to reroll, why would be scared of his nation being at risk? If he can complete them before rerolling, that would be ideal. So then all the aid gets from me can go to his rebuild. If not he'll need to use some of that to produce tech for those nations.

Edit: Regardless, I'm done with this thread. I'll just deal with Loki directly for the remainder of dealing with this issue.
Edited by Methrage

Where did that come from? I point out GOONS were stringing along thinking he would get peace caused him to start tech deals, which will be difficult to finish with GOONS not giving peace despite acting like it on the forums. Then you come to this conclusion? I've already discussed with him how these tech deals can be completed regardless of the reroll. It will just put more of a strain on his rebuild.

If he rerolls with the intent to carry out a prior tech deal, that would make his nation a continuation of the prior one, and I suspect that means he would still be at war with GOONS (but not sure of that).

As to intent, Loki has been in PM since the 25th of February, while his tech deals began on the 28th. Looking through the Mercy Board thread, there's nothing to indicate at that time that peace was granted. This bit of detective work convinces me that he intended to initiate the tech deals as a bargaining chip against GOONS.

If he rerolls with the intent to carry out a prior tech deal, that would make his nation a continuation of the prior one, and I suspect that means he would still be at war with GOONS (but not sure of that).

As to intent, Loki has been in PM since the 25th of February, while his tech deals began on the 28th. Looking through the Mercy Board thread, there's nothing to indicate at that time that peace was granted. This bit of detective work convinces me that he intended to initiate the tech deals as a bargaining chip against GOONS.

Even I thought he had gotten peace, as did you. Why else did you tell me to make sure I send him the aid if he doesn't reroll when GOONS suddenly made it sound like this war was resolved.

Edited by Methrage

Even I thought he had gotten peace, as did you. Why else did you tell me to make sure I send him the aid if he doesn't reroll when GOONS suddenly made it sound like this war was resolved.

I didn't say he had gotten peace yet; I meant after he got peace. Anyway, it's your choice what to do next (aid him anyway, go through your government, or continue postering), but I will stop butting in into your guys situation.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

If he actually puts in effort, he'll get peace. So far he's only demonstrated his incomprehension of simple instructions, just like he did years ago as an applicant.

We all know this is BS. First you tell him to draw a ghost buster drawing, he hasn't seen the movie in forever so he just draws what he can think of. Then suddenly you change it to a 12 panel drawing. Giving him increasingly time intensive tasks because he didn't put enough time into the previous one shows you guys are just stringing him along, to waste his time further.

Edited by Methrage

We all know this is BS. First you tell him to draw a ghost buster drawing, he hasn't seen the movie in forever so he just draws what he can think of. Then suddenly you change it to a 12 panel drawing. Giving him increasingly time intensive tasks because he didn't put enough time into the previous one shows you guys are just stringing him along, to waste his time further.

I do not mean to be seen a pedant, Methrage, but the terms of surrender for Loki Laufeyson were readjusted for the defendant to draw a 16-piece comic reel––not exactly.

So there's this...

I realize that, but I have enough resources to do considerable damage before I get ZI'd.

Do you seriously think I'm going to actually go to the mercy board?

photo-52306.gif?_r=1392508846

Message from the Supreme Regent

Good sirs,

I would like to reiterate that I will not be surrendering, you can put them back in your pants now.

Loki Laufeyson,

Supreme Regent of the Killuminati Empire

If you want me to go to the Mercy Board that isn't gonna happen, however we can negotiate some type of deal where some tech deals will be done.

Like I said before, I'm not going to do that. You can even find a neutral arbitrator to set up some kind of deal that we will both benefit from.

Because I refuse to submit to them, it is as simple as that.

Now there's this...

So basically the whole thing about drawing an MSPaint picture was a load of crap. This whole thing about reforming and giving me peace was a load of crap as well.

You want to know what a load of crap is?  Literally EVERYTHING you've said in this thread.  Yet you want to throw insults like "hypocrites" and "cowards" the way of GOONS then somehow have the audacity to completely go back on everything you've said you'd do.  If I were you I wouldn't even cry about peace at all.  I'd delete my nation, not because of your surrender terms, but because you've clearly demonstrated to everyone that literally nothing you say can be taken seriously.  Every claim you make from here on out should be taken with a grain of salt because you apparently will go back on your words, regardless of how strong or convicted you seem.  What alliance would want such a hypocritical, unreliable, coward to join them?  Delete your nation and hide in shame and never EVER tell anyone who you were when you come back.

Do you have any idea what the hell you're talking about? I started those tech deals on the understanding that GOONS would grant me peace but they have refused.

Why would anyone suspect you were going to be granted peace?  All you kept saying was how you'll never surrender.  I don't know whether to condemn or give credit to the nation who decided to tech deal with you.  He either knew you were blowing hot air this whole time about never surrendering, in which case I commend him.  Or he failed to recognize that you were in an alleged eternal war with GOONS, in which case he deserves to lose his money.

EDIT:  I don't mean to come off strong, but come on.  You write pages about how much GOONS sucks and you keep saying you'll never surrender and talk all sorts of crap.  Then GOONS is nice enough after all of that to let you surrender basically with no consequence in this realm.  And Bob forbid you actually have to [OOC] watch Ghostbusters [/OOC] to make a comic strip using Paint.  The time you've spent in this thread complaining how ruthless those terms are, you could have finished it by now.

Edited by Pat Bateman

Reading is hard.

i think i spent maybe 20 minutes the last time i had to do mercy board, and that wasnt even full blown effort or anything, and i got to walk away no problem, if you cant spend 20 minutes of your time to get peace, then you really must not want it.

Now see, if we were really cruel, Mr. Bateman here would get to decide your fate.

As I said earlier, I've done terms for the fun of it before. And the ones I did were worse and also to prove just how easy it is to some other idiot.

I am so tempted to make a SBaHJ version of that masterpiece. Let me know if I can poach you as a propaganda artist.

Yeah, do what you please.  And I'll lend out my mad paint skills whenever.

Wow that's really cool!

Thanks.  It's amazing what you can accomplish with the slightest bit of effort and 45 mins.

Edited by Pat Bateman