Killuminati Empire: Declaration of War

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has always been a dumb way to deal with rogues

Then give him the option to do some $6m/200t deals to get peace. Not everyone is amused by the mercy board and want to play along, especially when the GOONS membership are very sensitive towards any jokes at their expense. If its all in good fun, then they should be able to laugh off if they are portrayed in a way that isn't entirely positive with the response. Instead those going to the mercy board have to deal with constant insults from the unwashed masses within GOONS and say everything they want to hear, which is unlikely if you approach the mercy board thinking its a more laid back thing and don't go looking through all the threads to see how others have done it successfully previously. 

As Loki waited for his terms, he was told to eat dog food and other bull crap, as they expected him to beg more seriously for mercy. If someone is already not starting off on a good note with GOONS, for them to be expected to act the part of someone so desperate for peace they are willing to do anything is BS. They don't come to the board to !@#$%^&* around for !@#$% and giggles as they humor the egos of GOONS, they sign up expecting a discussion on peace and what would be required. If the requirement is to much, then many would rather just delete than take part.

GOONS should have an alternative option for those who don't want to do the mercy board, if the mercy board exists it should be an extra option if a nation wants to do it. It shouldn't be the only option to get peace though.

Edited by Methrage

Methrage fast you better send Loki aid before he gets lenient terms

I said I would send him aid if he doesn't get terms which aren't humiliating or degrading, if he gets good terms he can accept than my work is done. (until next time I see GOONS on the brink of driving another nations to deletion)

If I were Loki I would only discuss terms with Sardonic or someone capable of giving his peace terms directly (such as on IRC or PM), without the mercy board BS. If he returns to the mercy board and says the wrong thing, they will be butthurt and extra hard on him. In my experience with the mercy board they even went to the extent of modifying any posts I said which made GOONS sound bad or where I wasn't taking the mercy board seriously. If they need to censor or modify what people say to try making the people say things to portray them more positive or make their critics sound foolish, it shows the extent of butthurt which goes on if people don't properly beg on their mercy board.

Edited by Methrage

Methrage, if you are sincere I think you should provide Loki with rebuilding aid anyway. Otherwise, you appear insincere and simply trying to pick a fight with GOONS, and instigated Loki into not cooperating by promising aid if he deletes.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Methrage, if you are sincere I think you should provide Loki with rebuilding aid anyway. Otherwise, you appear insincere and simply trying to pick a fight with GOONS, and instigated Loki into not cooperating by promising aid if he deletes.

My goal was to make GOONS give him a reasonable peace by bringing attention to the issue, making it into an issue. I never intended to get in a fight with GOONS. Funny now suddenly you are worried about whether he gets aid or not, when before you cared nothing for his plight. I will still send him the aid on the date I told him I would have a slot available. I never said he wasn't getting the aid, just reminding you what the offer was since you seemed a bit confused the intention of the aid and offer I made. I never planned to send it before March 3rd regardless of what happened, so that gave GOONS plenty of time to get a working deal done before I had the free slots to send the aid.

However I will send Loki the aid on the condition he wait to buy infrastructure or collect taxes until he has saved up 20 tax collections before spending any on infra or collecting taxes. I'm surprised you would even tell me to do this like you expect me not to send him it if you didn't. You should know me better than that, one of the benefits to having a large nation is I can afford to give charity to those I want to assist. I'm glad Loki was able to reach peace without rerolling, although I wouldn't be surprised if all the attention I gave to them potentially forcing him to delete made them sure to give him doable mercy board terms with so many watching.

Loki will still be rewarded for his courage in standing up to the unjust things GOONS do, whether he deletes or not. I'm not a petty person and you should know that. I sent you aid for old times sake even though our views seem to clash on everything since your reroll. :P

Edited by Methrage

My goal was to make GOONS give him a reasonable peace by bringing attention to the issue, making it into an issue. I never intended to get in a fight with GOONS. Funny now suddenly you are worried about whether he gets aid or not, when before you cared nothing for his plight. I will still send him the aid on the date I told him I would have a slot available. I never said he wasn't getting the aid, just reminding you what the offer was since you seemed a bit confused the intention of the aid and offer I made. I never planned to send it before March 3rd regardless of what happened, so that gave GOONS plenty of time to get a working deal done before I had the free slots to send the aid.

However I will send Loki the aid on the condition he wait to buy infrastructure or collect taxes until he has saved up 20 tax collections before spending any on infra or collecting taxes. I'm surprised you would even tell me to do this like you expect me not to send him it if you didn't. You should know me better than that, one of the benefits to having a large nation is I can afford to give charity to those I want to assist. I'm glad Loki was able to reach peace without rerolling, although I wouldn't be surprised if all the attention I gave to them potentially forcing him to delete made them sure to give him doable mercy board terms with so many watching.

Loki will still be rewarded for his courage in standing up to the unjust things GOONS do, whether he deletes or not. I'm not a petty person and you should know that. I sent you aid for old times sake even though our views seem to clash on everything since your reroll. :P

It's great to see you around again Methrage. It seems that you've managed to turn yourself around and rebuild yourself, this pleases me.

You know, there was a reason I stopped posting in this thread a while ago. That's because I said all that needed to be said. If I see another person brag about their stats ITT I will declare an eternal war against them in which I only bombard them with bad posting. This strategy has served Loki and Methrage well, so there must be something to it. :rolleyes:

Yup. Loki sure is courageous, standing up against us for booting him out of GOONS for being a complete idiot.

We're monsters.

Yup. Loki sure is courageous, standing up against us for booting him out of GOONS for being a complete idiot.

We're monsters.

I didn't read all the threads for the full background on this, but I'm pretty sure you guys and your mercy board is at fault for the issues caused. However thanks to me making a presence, all was resolved peacefully and I still don't know/care what mercy board terms you had him do. I will always stand for what is just and lead by example. Someday even you GOONS may be reformed after I've showed you where you've been led astray time and time again. No need to thank me for saving you guys from making a huge mistake and causing another nation to delete by not giving them acceptable terms. Maybe your souls still have some hope for redemption, Umar always being a stand up guy gives me some hope for that. 

However if I see you guys having another nation with their backs pinned to the wall and them being abused by your mercy board antics, you can be sure of one thing. I will stand up for the little guy when no one else will if you guys take things to far.

Edited by Methrage

I didn't read all the threads for the full background on this, but I'm pretty sure you guys and your mercy board is at fault for the issues caused. However thanks to me making a presence, all was resolved peacefully and I still don't know/care what mercy board terms you had him do. I will always stand for what is just and lead by example. Someday even you GOONS may be reformed after I've showed you where you've been led astray time and time again. No need to thank me for saving you guys from making a huge mistake and causing another nation to delete by not giving them acceptable terms. Maybe your souls still have some hope for redemption, Umar always being a stand up guy gives me some hope for that. 

However if I see you guys having another nation with their backs pinned to the wall and them being abused by your mercy board antics, you can be sure of one thing. I will stand up for the little guy when no one else will if you guys take things to far.

Lol. You believe every word in this post don't you.

Hahaha he was in GOONS until we kicked him out after a few months for being completely incapable of following the simplest of instructions.

Your delusion is precious though.

Hahaha he was in GOONS until we kicked him out after a few months for being completely incapable of following the simplest of instructions.

Your delusion is precious though.

I've never denied any of this. You also said a bunch of crap about me behind my back, refused to listen to anything I had to say, and when I left (you didn't kick me out) you accused me of tech-scamming and attacked me.

we're not up all night to get Loki.

Since we've long lost this thread to the likes of Methrage, Tywin and Loki, can I just interject to point out the unrecognized beauty of the wordplay at work here.

All you need to do now is get Chax more active again and I'll push for a GOONS MDAP.

Since we've long lost this thread to the likes of Methrage, Tywin and Loki, can I just interject to point out the unrecognized beauty of the wordplay at work here.

All you need to do now is get Chax more active again and I'll push for a GOONS MDAP.

Lmao. I totally missed that. I can't believe I'm saying this, but well done Sard, well done.