MESSAGE TO ALL Alliance:

Vegeta100

i lost my dad this week so i dont care if other people are attacking me but i will not surrender. this is a game and life is more important!!!!

watch out for this people:

Ruler:     Carabas
Nation Name: Le Chat Bott
Alliance: Global Alliance And Treaty Organization

Ruler: Leroy Jenkinz
Nation Name: Hostile Negotiations
Alliance: Orange Defense Network
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=534023

Ruler: Peroman200
Nation Name: Petrolandija
Alliance: Global Alliance And Treaty Organization
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=531189

Ruler:     Solidus
Nation Name:     Librarion
Alliance: Orange Defense Network
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=534965

To: Vegeta100    From: Carabas    Date: 12/3/2013 7:19:22 AM

Subject: There Is A Way Out! (With Cookies!)

Message: Never say GATO is not without compassion. We don't want to take any more of your pixels than what you're willing to give. We respect that you came into this war in defense of your allies, but we want to give you a way out if needed.

1. Change alliance affiliation to GATO POW

2. Announce surrender in the public forums in this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/213-alliance-war-resignations-and-surrenders/

3. Decommission all tanks, aircraft, navy, and nukes and reduce soldiers to minimum

4. Destroy all guerrilla camps and barracks improvements

5. Refrain from re-entering the conflict at any point and maintain POW status until you are formally released at the end of war.

6. Request your cookies.

THERE NO WAY I AM GOING TO SURRENDER AND I HOPE SOME HITS Alliance: Global Alliance And Treaty Organization AND Alliance: Orange Defense Network

THIS IS Vegeta100 from Christian Coalition Of Countries

So sorry for your loss Vegeta, your comrades in CCC have your family in our prayers. And your fighting tenacity shall not be forgotten! Cats and oranges, he has made his stance clear, even promises of cookies and peace can't sway the Christians. We will not be moved.

So sorry for your loss Vegeta, your comrades in CCC have your family in our prayers. And your fighting tenacity shall not be forgotten! Cats and oranges, he has made his stance clear, even promises of cookies and peace can't sway the Christians. We will not be moved.

Amen (not teasing, I'm serious)

after discussing this with GATO and ODN, if he chooses he may accept peace and will be removed from their target lists, or he can continue to war, up to him really.

I am sorry about your father passing away.. go deal with that.

your nation will still be here when you get back.

GATO has no wars with you.. the one you had with GATO expired.

Your nation is so small.. rebuilding it back to a decent size post war could be done with a full slate of aid packages.

Surrender is not worth your time as your nation is so small.

Go deal with real life.. and come back and rebuild later on.

My Best,

Max

Sorry for your loss, Vegeta100.

Though GATO and ODN are on the other side of the war, I must say in their defense that sending surrender offers is common procedure in wars and they were not getting advantage of your situation (which they probably were not aware of).

I tip my hat also for their reaction to your situation (unlike some other people whose miserable reply in this thread doesn't surprises me).

Edited by Krashnaia

sending surrender offers is common procedure in wars 

Maybe, but never liked it.  Seems to show a lack of respect for your enemy. If someone wants to surrender, they'll let you know -- if they don't, the pm feels like a condescending move.

Best wishes, Vegeta100.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss Vegeta100 :(  You and your family will most certainly be in my prayers e25933.jpg

I would like to thank all those from GATO and outside who have been so understanding with this situation, we greatly appreciate it :)

All the best for the rest of the war!

o/GATO

o/CCC

Wow, what an outpouring of kindness. I will relay this information back to my alliance mates.

I was actually shocked as well to see people being kind around these parts.

I am very sorry for your loss vegeta100 and you're in my thoughts. Edited by Rotavele

Sincere condolences to you and your family Vegeta100.  Other things do take precedent over what goes on here in Digiterra.  May you find comfort as you remember your father and know that even though you may not know all of us personally here, there are those that will support you and truly sympathize with your loss.

Vowing not to give up regardless shows tenacity and loyalty.  You have my respect.

Edited by Vandal

I'm sorry about your father. Go be with your family, we'll be here when you get back. Infra and tech are replaceable, time with your family isn't.

I was actually shocked as well to see people being kind around these parts.
I am very sorry for your loss vegeta100 and you're in my thoughts.

Why? Sure, we play hard but when it comes down to it, most of us are friends, whether we admit it or not. Edited by Monroe