Nation Sitting Requests are now to be filled out in the Nation Sitting Request forum.
Follow the Nation Sitting Instructions announcement for making your thread for nation sitting.
Use the above to report nation sitting. Include the Nation/Ruler Name of the nation being sat and the nation doing the sitting. Include an exact date the sat nation will return, with the month written out. Example: Away Until: August 6th (not 8/6 or 6/8)
Things to remember before making your nation sitting request:
- YOU MUST RECEIVE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION OF NATION SITTING APPROVAL FROM A MODERATOR IN THIS THREAD BEFORE ENGAGING IN NATION SITTING! Failure to wait until you've received that confirmation will likely result in the deletion of all involved nations, and we will not restore any nations deleted because the sitting was reported improperly and/or the impatient parties involved didn't wait until they received written permission.
- Make your request at most 4 days before the person being sat is leaving.
- Maximum length for sitting is 10 weeks. No exceptions will be made.
- you cannot aid, trade, or war with/along side a nation you are currently involved in a nation sitting agreement with. Any outstanding trades or foreign aid will be cancelled and marked as cheating as soon as the sitter logs on to the sat nation.
- You may only nation sit ONE nation at a time. Likewise, you may only be sat by one player at a time, and if your nation is being sat, you may not sit anyone else.
- Nation sitting in CN:TE is not allowed.
- If your request is denied for whatever reason and you need to resubmit, make a new post. Don't edit your original, because it is likely to get missed.
- This thread is for requests only, any questions should be directed to a moderator.
- Either the person sitting or the person being sat may file the request.
- Nation sitting will not be approved for inactive mode nations, no exceptions. This applies whether the nation enters inactive mode before or after the request is made.
Edited by Keelah, 08 September 2015 - 06:06 PM.