Farewell Everyone

Swatch0

Today, my nation sits at 24 days of inactivity. It is unfortunate that I will not be collecting, and my nation will be deleting soon. I know no one probably cares but I have been here for quite a while to just leave without a goodbye. Game has been a blast and have had a good time in my few years but RL leaves me with no choice but to leave this game. I wish everyone the best of luck in their future. Thank you to everyone who has made my experience the best it could possibly be.

Goodbye,

Swatch0

Today, my nation sits at 24 days of inactivity. It is unfortunate that I will not be collecting, and my nation will be deleting soon. I know no one probably cares but I have been here for quite a while to just leave without a goodbye. Game has been a blast and have had a good time in my few years but RL leaves me with no choice but to leave this game. I wish everyone the best of luck in their future. Thank you to everyone who has made my experience the best it could possibly be.

Goodbye,

Swatch0

Swatchy! :( It'll be sad to see you go man, you were one of the first guys I got to know on CN. 

Goodbye,

Swatch0

sorry to see ya go man, but atleast go out and have a blast o7