Uh, what o_O

We're declaring war because TTK asked us to. The fact that it is indeed part of a broader plan, or scheme if you prefer, to chain IRON onto STA is largely irrelevant, since we have no stake in this war beyond supporting our allies. The fact that this whole absurd exercise is even necessary is due to the fact that STA attacked probably the least well connected alliance in Polar's entire coalition.

Next time attack someone with more allies :v

Come back when you have the guts to be honest about the things and I'll listen you, until there, the 3 wars your declared to support your allies speak for itself.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that this whole absurd exercise is even necessary is due to the fact that STA attacked probably the least well connected alliance in Polar's entire coalition.

7 MDoAPs, and and ODP.

I'd say they have plenty of connections to defend against little old STA. Not to mention you don't triple oA into a fight you don't want.

7 MDoAPs, and and ODP.

I'd say they have plenty of connections to defend against little old STA. Not to mention you don't triple oA into a fight you don't want.

He is right, it's unfair to us with the amount of treaty that we have attack the poor NADC who have just 7 MDoAPs. We are the worse.

Not to mention you don't triple oA into a fight you don't want.

You would be surprised

Come back when you have the guts to be honest about the things and I'll listen you, until there, the 3 wars your declared to support your allies speak for itself.

If you don't want to believe me that's fine, I have been completely honest with you :P

He is right, it's unfair to us with the amount of treaty that we have attack the poor NADC who have just 7 MDoAPs. We are the worse.

You realize that your upper tier can take on all of NADC's allies at once right, even if they weren't already all in wars lol. Hell *we* are already in a war, NADC is just lucky Kaskus is mostly infra. Edited by Ogaden

Let's recap, shall we? (Since you are apparently too moronic to read)

MDoAPs:

TTK

CCC

MCXA

CRAP

UPN

Echelon

DB4D

ODPs:

SUN

Since our treaty list has been sorted out, let's go through them one-by-one so I can show you why they did/didn't enter!

TTK: Is fighting in a war. We're lucky to have the support we did.

CCC: Is fighting in a war.

MCXA: Is fighting in a war.

CRAP: Is fighting in a war.

UPN: Is your ally.

Echelon: Has 12 members, but still pledged their support.

DB4D: Has severe internal issues they need to sort out.

SUN: Is fighting in a war.

Now, would you care to assume that our allies would drop their current wars to help us out when we asked for it? They would if they could, but that's entirely stupid. What isn't stupid is using resources from the coalition that are not being used.

I'm not sure what you want us to be honest about. We declared in support of TTK at their request. The fact that the support was done to allow IRON to chain in is of little consequence. I'll agree the numbers seem a bit overkill but many who declared are also otherwise occupied with other matters and will not be focusing their 100% on you alone. All of NADC's other allies were already busy with their own wars. So I assume NADC looked to their coalition for support. For a coalition to remain stable and to achieve its goals it will look out for those within it, hence Fark & IRON agreeing to help out. NADC then asked TTK to contact us to see if we would help them get their support. Support does does not need to equate to number of wars. We are slightly preoccupied in another war ourselves but will offer what we can to our allies when they ask. I'm sorry if this offends you or makes you think less of us. Refusing would allow NADC to take unnecessary damage which is not in the interest of their coalition or our allies, hence why those who declared did. That is all the plain simple truth of the matter.

RIA you have never let me down <3 I'd hug you if it weren't for RIA nukes destroying my eyes.

OOC: I killed a cactaur on FFX and thought of you guys <3

YOU HUG WITH YOUR EYES?!

Honestly I wish STA good luck in this war, and I hope D34th can have some fun in photoshop :v

I never get tired of Death's photoshop