Please explain what attacking STA does to end the war ASAP. I'll wait.

The horrors of war have shattered our minds, habgh jhfdh dhfsjah

This is gonna weird up the war map. Until now, everyone fighting in the Kaskus coalition was tied somehow to the NpO coalition. Now, through this link, the Shangri-La coalition is also tied to the NpO coalition. This is an insane conflict and the treaty web's pretty well screwed up now.

In any case, GLHF you strange cactus people. <3

It's a war Möbius strip now, it loops back in on itself, all are at war with all Edited by Ogaden

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly it was TTK, you guys are a lot for little ol' NADC to handle :v
You know we love you, D34th

You really want to sell the idea that you declaring two wars is going to help NADC and TTK and not part of the plan to chain IRON? Really, what piss me off is not even the plan since I'll love to nuke IRON, but the fact that you people don't have the courage to be straight about it and need to hide behind poor excuses. STA just have two allies and both of them are already committed in one side or another, why the need of all this subterfuge to get what you want? People usually say that you just need to lie when you know that what you're doing is wrong, may be that's the case here.

Honestly it was TTK, you guys are a lot for little ol' NADC to handle :v
You know we love you, D34th

So your saying that NADC & TTK are too weak to fight STA on their own. Understandable. I wonder if RIA will prove too weak and need help as well? Your words, your move, not mine.

Don't make them surrender by threats of the mighty empire's entrance. There is still plenty of tech to achieve.

You really want to sell the idea that you declaring two wars is going to help NADC and TTK and not part of the plan to chain Royal Ariana Grande Empire? Really, what piss me off is not even the plan since I'll love to nuke Royal Ariana Grande Empire, but the fact that you people don't have the courage to be straight about it and need to hide behind poor excuses. STA just have two allies and both of them are already committed in one side or another, why the need of all this subterfuge to get what you want? People usually say that you just need to lie when you know that what you're doing is wrong, may be that's the case here.

Don't tempt the empire and Ariana will show you what nukes are made of, we will see just how much you love the empire after that.

You really want to sell the idea that you declaring two wars is going to help NADC and TTK and not part of the plan to chain IRON? Really, what piss me off is not even the plan since I'll love to nuke IRON, but the fact that you people don't have the courage to be straight about it and need to hide behind poor excuses. STA just have two allies and both of them are already committed in one side or another, why the need of all this subterfuge to get what you want? People usually say that you just need to lie when you know that what you're doing is wrong, may be that's the case here.

IRON has already hit, DoW already.

But... But... But... IRON Doesn't honor treaties, Remember STA?

Many of you commented and shit talked IRON about not honoring it's treaties. They only wanted to appease to your demands. Is this the thanks that they get for taking your advice? So greedy.

Seriously now though, STA and TPF are so scared of IRON hitting them they've spread this around the damn OWF. The guy who ghosted IRON to declare on you isn't on the IRON AA anymore. Who said IRON was hitting you anyway? Xenophobia is bad, Mkah? Mkah.

Edited by Rotavele

In order to win the war your side, specially XX sphere are becoming exactly what you hated. Just one more example of how power corrupts. 

if anything XX is finally getting their revenge on CnG.

LOL. You would think that TPF & STA were the center of this war.

I definitely am questioning the level of strength we're using on allies instead of the main targets, but I'm not in charge of war planning.

It won't be long now until the Royal Ariana Grande Empire gets chained in.

I have taken down far larger prey than these kittens.

Please explain what attacking STA does to end the war ASAP. I'll wait.

I am assuming the game plan is to grind to dust until Pacifica/Siths actually come to the table to discuss peace, this tends to happen every war, you pick an ally instead so in the future the focused alliance will ask "why should we help you when last war x happened?"

I am assuming the game plan is to grind to dust until Pacifica/Siths actually come to the table to discuss peace, this tends to happen every war, you pick an ally instead so in the future the focused alliance will ask "why should we help you when last war x happened?"

If in all this time people still think that STA behavior like that I pity them.

I wonder how UPN feels about this.

It's fun seeing how much your sphere cares about you, ain't it, Robster?

You're literally a fucking idoit if I have ever seen one. They don't care about Robster??? STA hit UPN's Bloc Mate. Are you an idoit?

If anything STA fucked over UPN. Robster even kept it classy wishing both of his allies luck in STA's DoW. NADC showed nothing but respect. STA took their "Classy and respectable" position and have made asses of themselves this war. UPN is a victim by STA.

Ghost ehh? You realize he'd been on the IRON AA for awhile. He didn't just switch to it, declare a war, then leave.

The point is he left buddy. Not how long he had been there before. It's obviously not sanctioned by IRON government if only one guy hit and then switched his AA.

Edited by Rotavele

I never said it was a good idea, but it will definitely get your side to give you some relief, no?

My side sucks as your side does, the only difference is the fact you're on the big side make the maneuvers taken by your side even more ridiculous. We also don't expect anything from anyone besides our allies in TPF, who unfortunately already have their hands full for defending a alliance who doesn't deserve their loyalty.

My side sucks as your side does, the only difference is the fact you're on the big side make the maneuvers taken by your side even more ridiculous. We also don't expect anything from anyone besides our allies in TPF, who unfortunately already have their hands full for defending a alliance who doesn't deserve their loyalty.

Hey look! Something we can both agree on.

we can definitely both agree TPF deserves better allies than Pacifica ever has been or will be to them.

You're literally a fucking idoit if I have ever seen one. They don't care about Robster??? STA hit UPN's Bloc Mate. Are you an idoit?

If anything STA fucked over UPN. Robster even kept it classy wishing both of his allies luck in STA's DoW. NADC showed nothing but respect. STA took their "Classy and respectable" position and have made asses of themselves this war. UPN is a victim if anyone is, Not STA.The point is he left buddy. Not how long he had been there before. It's obviously not sanctioned by IRON government if only one guy hit and then switched his AA.

Uh, that is because UPN's blocmates hit STA's ally (TPF) in support of MI6 (via oAs), with which none of them have treaties. But yeah, I assume UPN is part of the coalition planning and aware of its blocmate's intentions, so I don't see how it can be a victim. Edited by Sir Humphrey

I never said it was a good idea, but it will definitely get your side to give you some relief, no?

What side? We came in to defend an ally who was getting piled on. We have no clue what is happening with those who started this war nor do we want anything to do with them. You guys should really speak to your FARKing allies.