What side? We came in to defend an ally who was getting piled on. We have no clue what is happening with those who started this war nor do we want anything to do with them. You guys should really speak to your FARKing allies.

while not entirely shocked that you're not participating in your coalition's warplanning considering you would have been on our side had the original plan come to fruition, I can't imagine Pacifica leaving you entirely out to dry if they wish to keep their treaty postwar.

and I would love to be allowed into the coalition channel, I have some ideas for surrender terms.

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What side? We came in to defend an ally who was getting piled on. We have no clue what is happening with those who started this war nor do we want anything to do with them. You guys should really speak to your FARKing allies.

Don't talk to us, we're too drunk to give a straight answer.

Good luck, RIA!

while not entirely shocked that you're not participating in your coalition's warplanning considering you would have been on our side had the original plan come to fruition, I can't imagine Pacifica leaving you entirely out to dry if they wish to keep their treaty postwar.

I wouldn't know about any contact outside of our forums. I'm semi-retired...

hey STA can you guy wrangle up a nation or 2 to declare on me please? i checked earlier and you had maybe 3 in range not in anarchy. i would declare myself but im in anarchy.

If I only had one more slot! All full up though...

Mogar isn't in RIA fyi. He's in his own micro doing his own thing.

Uh, that is because UPN's blocmates hit STA's ally (TPF) in support of MI6 (via oAs), with which none of them have treaties. But yeah, I assume UPN is part of the coalition planning and aware of its blocmate's intentions, so I don't see how it can be a victim.

This isn't a "You can't attack your friend's friend's friend." NADC, CRAP, CCC hit TPF. I wonder why UPN didn't? It's probably because they had enough respect to not attack their MDoAP partner's ally. What did STA do? STA said "Fuck you UPN" and hit UPN's allies.  Then TPF wants to sit here and claim UPN has been victimized by it's bloc for STA hitting UPN's ally and getting countered.

Edited by Rotavele

Mogar isn't in RIA fyi. He's in his own micro doing his own thing.

Ah. I forgot that his head cannot fit in an alliance with other people in it. Thanks. The statement however stands as it is.

IRON we're waiting for you. 

I expected many people to go ahead with this oA chain RIA, but I'm truly disappointed that you're one of them. Also, do not try fool people, TTK didn't really requested anything, they are just another pawn in this "game".

IRON already declared fool. They just didnt post it yet.

Nope.

You know quite well that we have bigger fish to fry.

i figured it couldn't hurt to ask. i guess i have to wait until after my war with Kaskus ends. at least you guys have nations in range, i know Jenne is happy about that.

If I only had one more slot! All full up though...

another time perhaps

You're literally a fucking idoit if I have ever seen one. They don't care about Robster??? STA hit UPN's Bloc Mate. Are you an idoit?

If anything STA fucked over UPN. Robster even kept it classy wishing both of his allies luck in STA's DoW. NADC showed nothing but respect. STA took their "Classy and respectable" position and have made asses of themselves this war. UPN is a victim by STA.

The point is he left buddy. Not how long he had been there before. It's obviously not sanctioned by IRON government if only one guy hit and then switched his AA.

All due respect to UPN, but their "block mate" oA'd 4 chains to a ghost declaration just to hit an ally of ours. UPN belongs to TOP now. Sad times.

And in STA front you are fighting two wars, at least be honest and say it's just a ghost DoW in order to chain another alliances.

Why would they possibly need to chain more alliances? RIA are a good bunch and are just honoring their treaty. Nothing to see here beyond that.

Edit: Grammar Edited by WarriorSoul

All due respect to UPN, but their "block mate" oA'd 4 chains to a ghost declaration just to hit an ally of ours. UPN belongs to TOP now. Sad times.

No. They didn't like this. I promise, UPN was upset by the whole thing, and tried very hard to keep us safe.

Hell yes, I am happy about it.  I hadn't heard a shot fired in anger in weeks.  Only one Kaskus nation in my range, and after I got out of anarchy from the first war, he slots were filled and he fell out of range anyway.  

Yeah... No. TPF hit MI6. NPL activated a Defensive Clause. (TPF hit MI6 not the other way around). LoSS went in with MI6, MCXA with LoSS, and NADC with MCXA. You can continue the age old debate if it's "Aggressive" to enter in to defend your allies ally if you're really that petty. Also there is no reason you can't hit an Ally's Ally's Ally.  Otherwise nothing here would be justified in this world. You're seriously searching hard for excuses at this point.

Why would they possibly need to chain more alliances? RIA are a good bunch and are just honoring their treaty. Nothing to see here beyond that.

Edit: Grammar

I agree with WarriorSoul on this one. o/ RIA one more time.

No. They didn't like this. I promise, UPN was upset by the whole thing, and tried very hard to keep us safe.

If my friends hit my friends I wouldn't take a part in it. That's exactly what UPN's doing now. However I am sure you're going to claim to be the victim still.

Edited by Rotavele

Edit: Grammar

You're so naive...

JFYI: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/119429-farkas-the-chain-engine/

Edited by D34th

Hell yes, I am happy about it.  I hadn't heard a shot fired in anger in weeks.  Only one Kaskus nation in my range, and after I got out of anarchy from the first war, he slots were filled and he fell out of range anyway.  

Welcome to the party!  I'll do my best to give you a decent fight.  :)

(and at least I won't be the one bombarding you with Twinkies....)

You really want to sell the idea that you declaring two wars is going to help NADC and TTK and not part of the plan to chain IRON? Really, what piss me off is not even the plan since I'll love to nuke IRON, but the fact that you people don't have the courage to be straight about it and need to hide behind poor excuses. STA just have two allies and both of them are already committed in one side or another, why the need of all this subterfuge to get what you want? People usually say that you just need to lie when you know that what you're doing is wrong, may be that's the case here.

Uh, what o_O

We're declaring war because TTK asked us to. The fact that it is indeed part of a broader plan, or scheme if you prefer, to chain IRON onto STA is largely irrelevant, since we have no stake in this war beyond supporting our allies. The fact that this whole absurd exercise is even necessary is due to the fact that STA attacked probably the least well connected alliance in Polar's entire coalition.

Next time attack someone with more allies :v